Should i try a withdrawal

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have some transactions should i do some more or just get straight to the method
Any tips and help is appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_0058.png
    IMG_0058.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 51

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
The PayPal anti-fraud system intensively monitors the account for 7-10 days after registration. If this time has passed, then you can withdraw the money.

Reaction score
The PayPal anti-fraud system intensively monitors the account for 7-10 days after registration. If this time has passed, then you can withdraw the money.
So after 10 days i will be able to make in stores payments? And what is the limit of the money i can spend? THANKS!

KeepTrying

no mountain lions will be attacking me in my boat
Reaction score
I have some transactions should i do some more or just get straight to the method
I Am also learning, could you share what are you doing exactly here and what is the goal? you will help me and many people.

Reaction score
I Am also learning, could you share what are you doing exactly here and what is the goal? you will help me and many people.
It aint much to share just link your card with paypay do some small transactions for 10 days, then buy some stuff

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
@Andrekisdeadd99 when 10 days have passed, you can start shopping.
You must make purchases using your normal account payments.
Try to start with $100-250 per day, gradually increasing payments.

@KeepTrying In this topic we are looking at warming up a newly registered PayPal account.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
@Andrekisdeadd99 when 10 days have passed, you can start shopping.
You must make purchases using your normal account payments.
Try to start with $100-250 per day, gradually increasing payments.

@KeepTrying In this topic we are looking at warming up a newly registered PayPal account.
1) How was that paypal account created? Using a fullz or his real info.
2) what type of payment that account haves? cc and if yes what type of cc, also is that his cc or a stolen cc?
thank you

KeepTrying

Reaction score
It aint much to share just link your card with paypay do some small transactions for 10 days, then buy some stuff
What is the goal? It makes no sense warming up your own PayPal account only to buy things eventually, are you planning to refund? Or what exactly.

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
@Andrekisdeadd99 he doesn’t sell anything, but simply asks questions that interest him. We must help newcomers.

@KeepTrying you can register an account using CC data, and then link a card to it for payment. To make large purchases, we must warm up a newly registered PayPal account.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
@Cloned Boy ban this nigga is suspicious
What makes me suspicious? Take a look at your profile and mine. We're both new here, and I'm just trying to learn and ask questions like you.

You linked a credit card to your PayPal and are warming it up to cash out crypto. It's sad that you won't share your methods to help others learn while admins and teachers explain everything to you. Instead, you call me suspicious and ask for my ban. I think you should be the one banned.

Admins know who to ban. By reading your profile, I understood what you're trying to do. Calling me suspicious and withholding useful information is wrong. I won't engage with you again, but you need to learn proper behaviour here.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
@Andrekisdeadd99 he doesn’t sell anything, but simply asks questions that interest him. We must help newcomers.

@KeepTrying you can register an account using CC data, and then link a card to it for payment. To make large purchases, we must warm up a newly registered PayPal account.
  • Is that PayPal account made with a fullz?
  • Won't PayPal be suspicious if we register an account with fullz, but the stolen credit card has different names?
  • Thank you.

Reaction score
What makes me suspicious? Take a look at your profile and mine. We're both new here, and I'm just trying to learn and ask questions like you.

You linked a credit card to your PayPal and are warming it up to cash out crypto. It's sad that you won't share your methods to help others learn while admins and teachers explain everything to you. Instead, you call me suspicious and ask for my ban. I think you should be the one banned.

Admins know who to ban. By reading your profile, I understood what you're trying to do. Calling me suspicious and withholding useful information is wrong. I won't engage with you again, but you need to learn proper behaviour here.
sorry for my misunderstanding i am a bit paranoid the way u asked if that is stolen or my card. Happy carding men!

KeepTrying

Reaction score
sorry for my misunderstanding i am a bit paranoid the way u asked if that is stolen or my card. Happy carding men!
I'm just trying to learn. Let's keep this professional. Teachers in this forum deserve respect, and we shouldn't infect topics with drama. If you think someone is suspicious or a scammer, just report them using the report form.

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score

KeepTrying

Reaction score
@KeepTrying a PayPal account can be registered using a valid fullz. You can attach any card if you confirm it with mini-deposits.
Please read this thread: PayPal self-registers for carding
Teacher can you reply on the bellow questions please?
1) about how we confirm mini deposits? I've read the guide + the reply you made under it and i haven't understood about the mini deposits how do we see them?
2) can i use incognito browser that add profiles with proxies instead of portable?
thank u in advance

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
1. We can find out micro-deposits (mini-deposits) if we make an Enroll or buy a ready-made one.
Or we recognize them using this method: Checking CC micro-deposits
2. You can use any browser, but you need to select a proxy so that the IP address is clean and close to the account owner.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
1. We can find out micro-deposits (mini-deposits) if we make an Enroll or buy a ready-made one.
Or we recognize them using this method: Checking CC micro-deposits
2. You can use any browser, but you need to select a proxy so that the IP address is clean and close to the account owner.
Can you tell me how i can find non-vbv or auto-vbv? i checked EVERY verified seller EVEN unverified sellers here and in their websites they do NOT sell any.
If you cannot provide any can you please tell me other places i can look for or something similar?
Thank you teacher.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
How to find and buy non vbv bins:
1. Go to the section of verified CC sellers.
2. We write to all CC sellers in Telegram
3. We tell them that we want to buy a card - we need a non vbv bin.
4. Sellers themselves find non-vbv and sell the card to you.
5. Some of them check the validity of the card before selling it.
Which seller did you write to with this request and couldn’t help you?
Please add their contact information to this thread.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
can you share what type of cc did u enter on the pp and where did u got it from( i cant find any shops around this forum) ?