Selling Wu Transfers

Ninja

Reaction score
Noone will rip u if u start from low amounts and incase of ANY problem u wont be lazy and go to blacklist section, so while we're exploring if he ripped you, we will block ANY vendor.
Im sorry for english, didnt slept too much - but u got my point of view?
:)

And if he will refuse to use escrow - go to blacklist section and write thread about him.
Noone have right to refuse escrow on this place.

dofkiuxas

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am interesting in WU transfers, I have pmed you.

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
Your price are little high,ofcourse it depends on how much work you have,but lets say its already little money if you go yourself,then what to talk about sending other people to pick it up? split 50 euro? It doesnt seem that much lol but bah who knows what side from your looking,maby there is bright side in this,but for me looks like littlebs,make 50/50 then its a deal,50euro looks good if you have big army of beggars who will pick it up for a 0.3 vodka and pack of prima,but even,most of beggars these days have they passports sold long time ago so my point is,your asking little too much but as i said it all depends on your situation too.

Cognac

Carder
Reaction score
Spammers are becomming more and more IDIOTs Lol

Ninja

Reaction score
Ive deleted all messages of spammer which came here.

onetwolevel

RIPPER
Reaction score
Good Job.
It's a good board of course there are some spammer, ripper etc... But it's the same in real life. So the good members need to do the best to keep a good board! Because I like this forum. So we need to take this forum in best way!

Sorry for my English I learn it my self... I am french.

S2killa

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sent multiple pm's. Im trying to get some work done. Lets go man!

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
PLease let me know if you can do CANADA? An PM Is you want to work with me Please?

Reaction score
test send me 20 euro wu ill return it back to you when i cash out lets forget the big amount hmmm lets start from small.... deal?

Yes you are right you ave to be very careful man contact me here if u get a fullz i can teach u nothing had on wu if u get western union account man u will do wu or login with wu acct okay contact me here 628830714