Professional
Reaction score
Hello

i am selling WesternUnion transfers to EU countries

Amount 5Euro to 499 Euro
1 Name 1-3 MTCN
only EU for the moment
Fixxed Name or Anyname

price: ANYNAME : 60% of AMOUNT ! FIXXED NAME : 70% of AMOUNT!
PAYMENT IN LR or PM !!! MONEY UPFRONT ...

contact by PM​

This guy ask for a 75% and dont accept SCROW so. becarefull he talk that he have reputation and bla bla and dont need any shit of that so users be carefull for me its not very right..ONLY USE SCROW...dont risk your self

KingofAsia

RIPPER
Reaction score
This guy ask for a 75% and dont accept SCROW so. becarefull he talk that he have reputation and bla bla and dont need any shit of that so users be carefull for me its not very right..ONLY USE SCROW...dont risk your self

Hi FAN!!

logas10

Carder
Reaction score
Hello

i am selling WesternUnion transfers to EU countries

Amount 5Euro to 499 Euro
1 Name 1-3 MTCN
only EU for the moment
Fixxed Name or Anyname

price: ANYNAME : 70% of AMOUNT ! FIXXED NAME : 75% of AMOUNT!
PAYMENT IN LR or PM !!! MONEY UPFRONT ...

contact by PM​

I sent u pm,answer please

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
check you Pm KingOfAsia

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
THE RPROBLEM IS NOT THE %75 HIGER..this is nothing.. the PROBLEM IS HE DONT ACCEPT SCROW.........and ninja Warn us ABOUT THIS you understand? people

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:38 AM ----------

This the ADMIN OF THIS FORUM SAY (ninja)
]Even if his thread in vendors section, that means what this person paid for advertising, but that doesnt mean for sure what he has what he advertising there. So use escrow EVERY time if you dont want to risc your money.
Paid up to:
18.08.2012[/COLOR]

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:41 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:39 AM ----------

so if you wanna RISK your money.....make deal whit the KING of ASIA....whitout SCROW..if he accept scrow i am ready to be his #1 customer.....hey asiaaa i am your fan giveme a autograph

Last edited:

KingofAsia

RIPPER
Reaction score
i paid for advertising 3k++ you think i will ripp you for 300-450$ ... CUNT!

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
test send me 20 euro wu ill return it back to you when i cash out lets forget the big amount hmmm lets start from small.... deal?

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
you very funny kingofasia i remember 1 time i pay to a verfied seller 7k and rippeme in this same forum so dont try to be smart whit me. like a you the best bla bla NO SCROW NOT DEAL........what happen if you ASK 500 euro ro 20 people? that is 10k less the 3k you pay is 7k easy... ah? but this is just my personal opinion.. any one is welcme to try whitout scrow

Richii

Reaction score
Hello i can recept 5 MTCN per day if u want deal writhe me in PM. Wait your answer.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
KingOfAsia i just ask you to check your Pm and add me , we have order to finish i am ready

viarrrel

Reaction score
good time. It is possible to make a transfer in to ukr or russia? thanks

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
wat a very choosy dealer you are no dont go for 20 euro funny on what i said of that deal might help you anyway thanks for this thread

i think youre i dont know goodluck....