Selling worldwide dumps 101 and 201 !!!

amexleder

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ok bro

noorjabu12

BANNED
Reaction score
where are u now biden788 u not online since 2days now,hope no prob?

Lyka

BANNED
Reaction score
продам дам пы с пинами писать самуелю мухаха )

yuehan

Reaction score
Often you are not online. Is the line does not speak, I would like to buy the dump, why do you always ignore me?

yuehan

Reaction score
icq to find talking to you, you always ignore me, and I want to buy the dump, I hope you contact me, my icq565822345

bone

BANNED
Reaction score
here are results from my first order of biden788...i ordered 1 plat,1 biz,1 inf,2 gold/prem,I got + 1 biz bonus cuz I wait for my order 3 days... 4 was pick up and 2 was decline...I sent him message on icq but he dont want to answer.... so my opinion that he is reseller of resellers resells stuff...bad bad bad stuff....

update...

...he responded me and replace 4 dumps I asked,and again replace 2 of them but none of them worked(was pick up or decline),who knows maybe I had bad luck or something...however biden788 is good guy to deal with and very cooperative which is for A+ but you have to choose bins carefully and have gooooood luck...

Last edited:

Mackie

Carder
Reaction score
need dumps with cvv2
Сountries: UK, Germany, South Korea, China, Singapore
Kind: 101, 201
Type: VISA Gold/Plat/Business/Signature/Infinite/
Quantity: from 100 pieces in a week (for single purchase)
Conditions: in a case stolen / pick up an exchange within 48 hours, return does not interest, only an exchange on valid!!!
Work only through Escrow/support!!!

amexleder

BANNED
Reaction score
good seller

tyrone_cell

BANNED
Reaction score
I am very interested in buying an urgent track 1 and 2 with the CVV2 security code from any country please contact me icq: 571 721 070

Reaction score

PANTHER AND ADMINS SCAM EVERYONE ON THIS SITE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM