Selling worldwide dumps 101 and 201 !!!

charles_zh

DEER
Reaction score
my review about him:good manner,good delivery time,ordered 3 pieces eu,all declined on checker,left massage on icq,waiting for replace.ill send him a pm as well in case he missed my msg on icq

sh734

Reaction score
dont worry this man will replace for u, he is very responsible

altueu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
biden788, i have big database of ccnumbers+pin, i`m intersted in finding someone with big database of dumps, so i can give him the ccnumbers and he can look them in his database, Once he finishes we split the results, he gets the pins from me, i get the dumps from him. are you intersted? i can get at least 2000 ccnumbers per day if i have a serios guy to work with. Always fresh! icq: 425115335

kkjiaozi

Reaction score
hi, i'm interested buying your dumps. pls contact me, thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:48 PM ----------

hi, another biden788 with icq # 596214648 contact me on icq. he say that u take order on different icq#. is that true... pls reply....

biden788

Reaction score
hi, i'm interested buying your dumps. pls contact me, thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:48 PM ----------

hi, another biden788 with icq # 596214648 contact me on icq. he say that u take order on different icq#. is that true... pls reply....

HI,friend,i just have ONLY ONE ICQ NUMBER ( 568-192-668) !!!

yuehan

Reaction score
ICQ contact me and you, but you always do not speak, do not know what is the problem then
Please contact bar you and me, my ICQ is 565,822,345 I need to buy Chinese 101 dump

amexleder

BANNED
Reaction score
fuck what happen do you think i will wait you all my life

amexleder

BANNED
Reaction score
Other day waiting my replcement
4 days waiting

biden788

Reaction score
Other day waiting my replcement
4 days waiting

hi,friend,i have sent ur order 3 days ago,but u was offline,then i sent u more than 3 times,and i left message that i was away yesterday!!i think icq have problem,i have sent ur order to ur email!
sorry for this problem!