Selling MSR

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
well loufish wanted to give a feedback. and now he did not. i wonder why.

Escobar

No comments

wooley

DEER
Reaction score
i am done with this, have nothing more to say and wont say anything, dont care anymore about any posts related to this

Escobar

No comments

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
NOW U HAVE PLAY WITH MY REPUT I THINK UR HAPPY NOW !!

U COULD USE DIFF IP TO CONNECT UR ASS HERE I WISH UR BANNED FOR LIFE U AND ALL UR CLONE !!

JIMKNOLF = WOOLEY = PRINCESS = AK3P = CDD = DREAM = CRUCKING = UR BITCH NAME WHO PUT BAD REPUT ON MY PROFIL

STOP TALK ON ME BECOZ ITS JUST WIND !!! NO PROOF JUST TRY TO KILL MY NAME AND REPUT FOR JALOUSY !!!

PLZ MOD AND ADMIN DO SOMETHING FOR THE SITUATION !!

THANKS AND SORRY TO DISTURB U FOR ALWAYS SHIT LIKE THOOSE GUY !!

JimKnopf

for sayining im a clone. you sir are a clown, but im no clone

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
you cant even spell my name right. and i find it funny how you think that all those people are clones :) it is nearly as funny as all your uppercase broken english. i would like to see some proof about your clone theory. and also you think because you say "STOP TALK ON ME", i would stop talking about you?
you think no one is allowed to tell the other people his own opinion?
and now i give you a rep -1 for accusing me beeing a clone lol.

Escobar

No comments

@live

Professional
Reaction score
AND IM ALWAYS ONLINE FOR REPLY .

Yep it could be, but u r not online ontime when the agreed deal has to take a place;) ...

2 wooley -- i did not stated what he is a ripper , all i stated is he did not turn to make a deal when all was set . He still accept escrow , but me have no wish to do biz with him.

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
ESCROW ONLY FOR PAYMENT

mr @LIVE / if u want buy , contact stells for escrow but before contact me for see if im here online .

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
Yep it could be, but u r not online ontime when the agreed deal has to take a place;) ...

2 wooley -- i did not stated what he is a ripper , all i stated is he did not turn to make a deal when all was set . He still accept escrow , but me have no wish to do biz with him.

just to clear that out, his deal with loufish was not running as expected, and when you tried to make a deal with him, he wasnt online as agreed? so he is a bad business partner right?
and your personal opinion is not to make a deal with him. would you recommend him for other people at all?

thanks

Escobar

No comments

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
just to clear that out, his deal with loufish was not running as expected, and when you tried to make a deal with him, he wasnt online as agreed? so he is a bad business partner right?
and your personal opinion is not to make a deal with him. would you recommend him for other people at all?

thanks

WHO ARE U FOR SAY I M NOT GOOD ?

WE NEVER MAKE ANY DEAL TOGETHER !!

U TALK HERE LIKE IF U ARE AN ADMIN OR SOMETHING ELSE !!

U PASTE ALL UR DAY TO POST BAD THINGS ABOUT ME BUT U NEVER PUT ONE GOOD THINGS LIKE REAL PROOF OR OTHER SHIT !!

whATS UR PRB ? u R in LOVE WITH ME ? U WANT TO BE ME AND MAKE MONEY ?

u JUST TALK FOR NOTHING WITHOUT ANY PROOF !!!

BUT WHEN PPL POST PROOF ON U MR PRINCESS WHERE U RIPP HIM FOR GIFT CARD U JUST SAY BULLSHIT WITH UR BOTH ACCOUNT !!

@live

Professional
Reaction score

thanks

I'm not here to do any recomendation , each should decide on his own who to do biz to.
2 JimKnopf -- if u want to know my opinion -- his is not right person to make deal.

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
I'm not here to do any recomendation , each should decide on his own who to do biz to.
2 JimKnopf -- if u want to know my opinion -- his is not right person to make deal.

Thanks for your opinion.
my opinion is that too! he dont know shit about how to make a good deal. he calls everyone a clone. and this means obviously if something about a deal does not work right, he will probably lie. just my 2 cents

Escobar

No comments

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score

THIS IS MY LAST POST FOR THOOSE TIME WAISTER !!

1st : MR JIM.. aka PRincess :

U dONT LIKE ME = DONT USE MY SERVICES AND SHUT UR MOUTH
SEE WHATS U DO BEFORE TALK ON OTHER MEMBER !!!

2nd: MR @LIVE : LOL U SAY UR NOT HERE FOR SAY WHO R GOOD OR NOT AND U SAY IM NOT THE GOOD GUY !!

U COME IN ICQ FOR BUY AN MSR . I TELL U USE ESCROW AND CONTACT STELLS FOR PAY HIM . U SAY UR AGREE .

U TELL ME U NEED TO CHARGE UR WMZ PURSE AND TOMORROW U DO THE PAYMENT TO STELLS .

*STELLS CONFIRM ME SAME DAY *

THE DAY AFTER U COME ONLINE WHEN I M NOT HERE ( we never say we see at a time ..)

I M BACK SAME DAY AT 21H00 GMT +1 AND I SEE U CRY ON ICQ AND FORUM !!

U R NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD !! I M ONLINE SAME DAY ON MORNING FOR 10H TO 14H GMT +1 BUT UR NOT HERE .
( i not cry @lone is a liar )

AND WHEN I SEE U AT 21H00 U SAY U HAVENT THE MONEY BECOZ U HAVE BUY DUMPS !!!

OR WHO ARE NOT A GOOD GUY ?

NOW I LET CARDER.BIZ STAFF RESOLVE THIS CASE AND UR ACT OF THE DAY

cr33k

Blow me

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Its got a bit like women bitching at each other now, i shouldn't be surprised really as it has become frequent on this forum since i got here. I haven't even read half the posts about whats gone on here, indeed i'm concerned that anyone should have/want to. Not sure what evidence there is to back up some of the claims here though from what i have actually read. No photos or something like that? Come on... that just sounds like you are picking anything at all you are able to try and make a mountain from the proverbial molehill.

And anyway, after all has been said and done, my dad is still bigger than your dad.

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
Its got a bit like women bitching at each other now, i shouldn't be surprised really as it has become frequent on this forum since i got here. I haven't even read half the posts about whats gone on here, indeed i'm concerned that anyone should have/want to. Not sure what evidence there is to back up some of the claims here though from what i have actually read. No photos or something like that? Come on... that just sounds like you are picking anything at all you are able to try and make a mountain from the proverbial molehill.

And anyway, after all has been said and done, my dad is still bigger than your dad.

yes alot is bitching actually, guilty lol. but at least people see how weak k@izer is. that is no one you wanna make business with. or do you ? what qualifies him as acceptable seller. writing in big colorful letters. acting like a little kid.
i wonder if he delivered the photos to the moderator via pm.

Escobar

ripper clone

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
To be honest i'd rather do business with him over those who troll forums bad-mouthing members with unsubstantiated claims of this, that and the other. Although i decided some time ago that i wouldn't deal with anyone from this forum, so regardless, i need not worry. :D

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
i absolutly accept your opinion, just wonder first u write, you dont know if the claims can be proved and now you come to the conclusion that they are unsubstantiated.

i just try to keep other members from getting damage.
oh and also i dont aim at becoming the best member around lol.

Last edited:

Escobar

No comments