Selling MSR

@live

Professional
Reaction score
Yerstaday me and k@izer made a deal what today me pay money to escrow and he send stuff to my drop. But when the deal should take a place, and escrow and me were ready,, he never come online till even now. So my point of view is -- this guy have NOTHING , and trying to scam

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
TIRED OF BITCH WHO FLOOD MY THREAD I DELETE IT FOR THE MOMENT !!!!

I LET CARDER. bIZ staff RESOLVE ALL THIS SHIT AND ALL BAD REPUT PUT BY THE SAME GUY !!!

SORRY BUT NOW I PROVIDE ANY SERVICES , I SELL NOTHING , JUST DO MY OWN BIZ .

I CONTINUE MY BIZ WITH ALL LEGIT MEMBER ON C.BIZ PRESENT IN MY ICQ §§

I M SORRY BUT STUPID KIDS PLAY AND I HAVENT TIME TO PLAY TOO !! SO TIRED TO TRY TO RESOLVE IT AND WAISTE TIME OF MR STELLS FOR HE RESOLVE ALL SHIT MADE BY BITCH AND KIDS !!

Last edited:

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
USE ESCROW = U R SAFE AND NOBODY RIPP UR MONEY !!!

Like i say u in 2min i Carded this item on order . tHats why use only ESCROW !!!
Ppl are safe , money are in escrow , and when u have ur product in ur hand Escrow Pay me .

if I SEND NOTHING ADMIN BANNED ME FOR OFFER SOMETHING I CANT DO PROVIDE !!!

Where is the problem ? if u have money contact me and Mr stells for escrow !!

IF its just for say shit in my thread go away !!

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
i demand you show photos. yes escrow is great, but maybe you sell some ass crappy used msr. there alot of ways you could "rip". i dont see why you not make photos except for this stupid excuse. "carded item bro" ... so what its carded.

Escobar

No comments

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
well i dont know from which region you come. but obviously youre not the smartest one.
the account wooley, is not banned. so what you talking about. still i dont see any argument not to show the picture.

Escobar

No comments

olloo

RIPPER
Reaction score
good luck with sales

Last edited:

Escobar

No comments

wooley

DEER
Reaction score
OMG THIS GUY IS STILL TRYING TO RIP, we should all request admin to put him ripper status, i got banned under my real name "duchess" because i tried to expose him as a ripper and gave me - 20 rep so he will not rip anyone
1) the guy cannot provide a pic of his product
2) user "@live" came to buy msr from him, he never came online and tried to escape the deal = ripper, read about it
3) pls ban this clown, he cannot post a pic of the msr, after 20 people are asking him to do it and end all this nonsense= ripper
4) lets all request admin to ban him
5) believe me guys i can smell these fakes from miles away

Last edited:

Escobar

No comments

kirllos

Professional
Reaction score
by the way , you can use escrow in your deal .
K@izer plz. send me some pics of device to pm .

pincasher

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
what about the money you ripp me off mister wooley aka duchess??

wooley

DEER
Reaction score
Like i say u in 2min i Carded this item on order . tHats why use only ESCROW !!!

so what if u carded it? u cannot post a pic, what kind of excuse is that? pls admin when i say this i know that everyone else agrees that something is not right here and that action should be taken against him, before anyone suffers.

and now all of a sudden in his rep its says "very good and trusted member" come on its so obvious that he is planning a scam, pls admin take some action, he must provide proof, because this is getting ridiculous

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:16 PM ----------

so what if u carded it? u cannot post a pic, what kind of excuse is that? pls admin when i say this i know that everyone else agrees that something is not right here and that action should be taken against him, before anyone suffers.

and now all of a sudden in his rep its says "very good and trusted member" come on its so obvious that he is planning a scam, pls admin take some action, he must provide proof, because this is getting ridiculous

Escobar

ripper clone

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
by the way , you can use escrow in your deal .
K@izer plz. send me some pics of device to pm .

Check ur Pm . and I WORK ONLY WITH ESCROW

what about the money you ripp me off mister wooley aka duchess??

and HERE u not Reply MR LEGIT .

JimKnopf

Carder
Reaction score
OMG THIS GUY IS STILL TRYING TO RIP, we should all request admin to put him ripper status, i got banned under my real name "duchess" because i tried to expose him as a ripper and gave me - 20 rep so he will not rip anyone
1) the guy cannot provide a pic of his product
2) user "@live" came to buy msr from him, he never came online and tried to escape the deal = ripper, read about it
3) pls ban this clown, he cannot post a pic of the msr, after 20 people are asking him to do it and end all this nonsense= ripper
4) lets all request admin to ban him
5) believe me guys i can smell these fakes from miles away

lets not forget the user Loufish
he claimed to made adeal with k@izer. then blamed him as ripper, then took it back, then claimed him ripper again. i wonder what happened to loufish. he never said the deal went good

Escobar

ripper clone

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
lets not forget the user Loufish
he claimed to made adeal with k@izer. then blamed him as ripper, then took it back, then claimed him ripper again. i wonder what happened to loufish. he never said the deal went good

POST PROOF OR SHUT UR MOUTH

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:34 PM ----------

U JUST WANT SAY SHIT ON ME !!! ONE DAY I WISH SEE U IN REAL AND WE SEE WHO R THE MAN OF BOTH !!!

IF U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY WITH PROOF HERE MR 250 ACCOUNT SHUT UR ASS SHIT MOUTH !!

wooley

DEER
Reaction score
"loufish" @live" pls come in here and post the logs of your chat with him and end his story, so he gets ripper status, and shuts up, thats all i have to say, u will be banned soon, so pray that u can get a rip before your status comes

Escobar

No comments