Selling MSR

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
Selling Msr $$

Selling MSR

MSR/ MSE-750 TYSSO 3-Track Magnetic Stripe Credit Card Encoder/Writer, Dual USB / Serial Interface

-The MSE-750 is compatible with MSR-206-3HL specifications.

This is our most powerful and versatile magstripe reader and writer. The MSE-750 can write to hico/loco cards on magstripe tracks 1/2/3. It supports USB and Serial interfaces, and will provide many years of reliable use.

Retail Price : 400$ Made in Usa

Is ship with Usps in Priority Mail . Thats Why i USE ESCROW .

Price is 200$ for the msr ship include .
PAYMENT = ESCROW

Sell : "MINI 123" : PEGASUS Handheld 3-track Magnetic Mag Stripe Credit Card Swipe Reader .

This portable card reader is useful when you need to capture credit card or magnetic data on the go. Please note that the device must be plugged into a laptop or computer to be used, it does not store information internally. " But u just put a usb mass key and stock info inside " .

PRICE :150$

MSR + MINI 123 = PACKAGE FOR 300$ ship worldwild include .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:02 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:54 PM ----------

*** ESCROW FEES ARE ON UR CHARGE *****

ESCROW SERVICE FEES:
1. If sum of deal $ 1 - $ 1000, fee is 5 % (but not less than $1)
2. If sum of deal is $ 1000 and more - fee is contractual.
3. For other conditions of deals welcome to icq.

OFFICIAL ESCROW SERVICE. ICQ: 402044210 ONLY! support icQ

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4686/msr.jpg

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4793/mini123.jpg

Last edited:

kingl3ar

Professional
Reaction score
i need one msr but can you send me in spain? if you do you must send like is something else becouse it must pass here the border(customs) they will take it...can you change the name like you are sending a dvd or something please p.m. me tnx

duchess

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this guy is a ripper please dont be fooled by him....he is trying to build reputation for a big rip...kaizer put your name next to the msr, dont take a picture from the internet and post it u stupid ripper....put your name next to it now for proof.....fucking ripper

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:12 AM ----------

post the msr with your name on it u dumb shit, dont get a pic from the internet u fucking ripper

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
i use only ESCROW for Payment Bitch !! and ur a bastard to put -20rep to me

ur here from 2 day bitch !!

PLZ MODERATOR BANNED TIS BITCH AND CLEAN MY REPUT §§

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:27 AM ----------

AND ITS JUST A PIC OF PRODUCT BECOZ I CARDED IT bItch !!!!!!!!!!!

duchess

BANNED
Reaction score
bro please dont talk to much shit ok? put picture of your name on your msr, it only takes 1 second to do.....do not try and fool us with that escrow crap. because when i show up to use escrow u suddenly dont like the negotiation and make up stupid excuses to prevent the deal from happening, yes we know u need your reputation very badly so u can rip people, put pic of your name with msr u donkey and dont talk too much

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
DUCHESS FUCK UR MAMA WITH UR LITTLE GAME WITH REPUT !!!!

AND ESCROW U TALK TO ADMIN AND ME TOO U HAVENT ICQ AND U NEVER TALK FOR BUY IT BASTARD !!

I USE ESCROW 300% AND ONLY LIKE THAT !!!!!

cr33k

Ripper

duchess

BANNED
Reaction score
ok u carded it? hahhahaahaahaha what a fucking dumbass ripper. get the hell out of here u kid, this place is not for u , u dont have money? go find a job

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:05 AM ----------

enough of talking with u 5 people said u r ripper. and i contacted u and u r ripper. i smell u guys, so enough talk,guys just beaware before dealing with him

Reactions: cr33k

cr33k

K@izer is a ripper

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
OK MR 3 POST . UR a Billionnaire boys . u MAke so much money yes !!

ur an EX RIPPER and i have demasqued ur face ? MR Crunkking aka soap aka AK3P aka DREAM ...... if U R RICH GO BUY A MSR ON TYNER.COM AND GO FUCK UR BIG ASS BOYFRIEND §§§

ur A BITCH U TALK LIKE A BITCH !! AND EVERYBODY SEE THAT AND SOON I WICH U BE BANNED FOR UR ACT ON MY REPUT !!!

SO MUCH JALOUS ? SUCK ME BITCH IF U LOVE ME !!!

PLZ ADMIN BANNED THIS CLOWN FUNNY BOY OF CARDER.BIZ

Last edited:

duchess

BANNED
Reaction score
end story and put your name on msr that u r selling it takes 1 second.. U WILL NOT RIP PEOPLE, MAKE A NEW NAME AND START FROM THE BEGINNING, BECAUSE U WASTED ALL THIS TIME PLANNING FOR THE BIG RIP FOR NOTHING...PLEASE GUYS READ HIS POSTS ON OTHER FORUMS ALSO...THIS GUY IS A LOSER, I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME FOR NOTHING AND FUCK WITH SOMEONE LIKE THIS UNLESS I KNOW HE IS A RIPPER

proplus

BANNED
Reaction score
i agree you should post pics with your name and the msr for proof otherwise admin /close thread.

duchess

BANNED
Reaction score
i agree you should post pics with your name and the msr for proof otherwise admin /close thread.

problem is he does not have shit. he is a bum looking to scam people for money....i said it and 5 others did. he thinks he is smart joining before 25 days and putting 128 posts and all his tutorials are taken from other people, and the asshole does not even have the decency to give credit. then he posts dead/generated dumps and dead cvv, so he can show people like he gives stuff for free and has shit... then he says he is a cashier and on other forum he is looking for cashiers and now he is a seller ?haha dumbass wasted all this time for nothing

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
Post your name next to it. He was probably just gonna send an empty box and collect the money from his escrow, or even just use a friend as an escrow. It takes 2 seconds to put your name next to it, and if he cant do that, then hes a fraud.

@live

Professional
Reaction score
If me right -- ESCROW does not work with fisical stuff!!!!
So put pics of device with ur name next to it and many questions will gone!!!
on my point of view u give arguments and behave urself like THE DREAM , same method of getting rep , same devices on the sale, so prove what u have device at least!!!

@live

Professional
Reaction score
. AND NAME ON PIC NOT PROOVE NOTHING !!!

AND ESCROW WORK FOR ALL ITEMS MAN

name next to devaice says at least u have stuff,, body.
Ok say me when u want to be paid -- when ur device will be delivered to the buyer ? or when u give tracking number?

duchess

BANNED
Reaction score
name next to devaice says at least u have stuff,, body.
Ok say me when u want to be paid -- when ur device will be delivered to the buyer ? or when u give tracking number?

hey K@izer now i am also another user with another account @live yes? everyone knows you are a ripper so please save your time and make a new account and start from the beginning, because with this account you wont get anywhere. guys he has no msr, the guy is crying on here and he cant do a 1 second job of putting his name to the msr?????? yes atleast if you put your name it will make the rip more believable, but obviously your a small timer with nothing and cant even do that, because you have nothing for sale. i feel sorry for you that you are trying to rip small money like $250 which is nothing, atleast go for higher rips, dont make a clown out of yourself

K@izer

BANNED
Reaction score
1/ I card the MSR " Thats why i not post stupid pic , and ripper post pic with name and never send stuff "

2/ I WORK WITH ESCROW !!!

or IF u want buy CONTACT SUPPORT ESCROW ON CARDER .BIZ aka MR STELLS .

U SEND U R MONEY TO ADMIN AND WHEN U HAVE MSR IN HAND STELLS PAY ME !!!

HOW I COULD RIPP U ?

OR STOP ASK STUPID QUESTION !!

ESCROW = NO RIPP

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:10 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:06 PM ----------

@ LIVE / USE ESCROW TO BE SAFE !!! contact me for talk on deal and if ur agree contact stells with ur wmz ready to pay for escrow !!