Selling method to cashout canadian fullinfo - 1k - 5k+

lemon

Reaction score
I am selling two methods that allow you to get cell phones with canadian full info.

Method 1 requires a fake ID + cc + exp + either SIN or DL #. You have to pay the 3 year price for a phone but you can normally get about $1000 worth of phones from the id and it's pretty easy to pull off. and the CC doesn't currently have to have a balance, you don't charge anything.

Method 2 is the real power of this. You don't need a fake ID, but you do need valid cvv + SIN / DL# + good drop. This method lets you have the phone shipped to you at any address, AND most importantly will add a NEW current address to the credit report so you can now apply for ccs and use your drop without any suspicion.

selling 4 copies at 350 each, 1 review copy for a respected member. (review taken)

escrow ACCEPTED!

edit: review copy has been given out. please wait for a review :)

Last edited:
Reactions: cucc

cucc

Professional.

cucc

RIPPER
Reaction score
Vouch.
It is pretty simple, and once u get the hang of it you can do it daily multiple times.
This guy is honest, very friendly to talk to and knows exactly what needs to be done!
I am happy that we still have good users like him on this board.

Both Methods are easy to do, once u have resources, it is a children work.

We are dealing :)
You have my support mate.

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
well, you can tell us who`s the respected member who took the review copy ?

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
yes i guess the respected member should leave a review here !

lemon

Reaction score
I gave one to cucc.. perhaps not the highest ranking member but I will give one to cincity as well if he likes.

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
sorry mate, am not interested anyway as i said in my msg give it to someone old enough respected and high Rep like a legit vendor here or something

CDN-VEN

Professional
Reaction score
does the CC have to be in thie same name as the SIN and DL...