Selling LR/WMZ via WesternUnion fastest and lowest rate

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
whes the last time somebody use this service cause never online

heavencallme

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
still waitt bro
contact me at email plz

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:39 PM ----------

whes the last time somebody use this service cause never online

since i update complete website then i some time online at ICQ. U can contact me at email u will have instant response

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
still waitt bro

bro you better watch cause this dude contact me saying he heaven and gave a drop in CA it didnt add up did my research of course was a ripper tryna get me for my little 1.5k LAMO!!!!! also SMH so becareful :cool:

heavencallme

BANNED
Reaction score
service in website everything ok. try and feel it

Morries

BANNED
Reaction score
I have my 300$ stucked with this guy just bcos the site gave Duc and the sender made mistake of Doc.........so ppl u have to be 100% correct when dealing with this guy......if anyone can pick this 300% and send me my share i would be grateful

Jeanvictor

Reaction score
uSED TO BE HeavenpressExchange I was not happy at the end about the attitude of the service provider after 2 years of working together now I will try the new system I will see if its really worth it since I cant contact them on time anymore with icq. I sent couple hundred buck I will see if it still reliable and fast.

Jeanvictor

Reaction score
Good still reliable

uSED TO BE HeavenpressExchange I was not happy at the end about the attitude of the service provider after 2 years of working together now I will try the new system I will see if its really worth it since I cant contact them on time anymore with icq. I sent couple hundred buck I will see if it still reliable and fast.

Still good not as fast as before but still very good I think I waited 4-5 hours but still verrygood a+

heavencallme

BANNED
Reaction score
Because i have good system website. It still service very good and very useful. I only online at ICQ twice time a day to processing some problems. Customers should understand and use all the user management features in the Profile and History. Thanks all

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
I have my 300$ stucked with this guy just bcos the site gave Duc and the sender made mistake of Doc.........so ppl u have to be 100% correct when dealing with this guy......if anyone can pick this 300% and send me my share i would be grateful

bro i can probably get the WU for you depending where u at but its gonna cost you and i had a little problem also witht he sae situation but i decided not to give up on them and last 2 transfers were pretty good and fast

undergr0und

Carder
Reaction score
Hi
So 10 LR is minimum fee for the exchange or 10 LR is minimum amount of the exchange?

glennh

Reaction score
Hi I try to make order 1000USD. I got on error:
Warning: Order can not be created
What happen now?!!!

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
I think lots of exchnagers having problems right now. But yeah I get same error. If anyone knows a good exchanger PM me. No bullshit please.

DREW1234

Carder
Reaction score
hi. i have been waiting on order to be completed since yesterday. please contact me and let me know if there something wrong.

monkeyd

Reaction score
need a good exchanger that work well anyone have pm me plz or post a suggestion here

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
I bet LE is going after exchangers big time. Most exchangers for LR want document and passport scans and stuff, which is no problem but still bullshit. WM is really easy to get but who uses WM nowadays. But if anybody has a really good source post please, cause the last guy I knew would put money in account in about 10 min after I send WU.