Selling fresh CC - [CVV2.ws] - Продажа валидных CC

MostWanted

Reaction score
Пиздец, ТС. Ты к клиентам мягко говоря несерьёзно относишься.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
buy 25 .. lr.. DECLINED ALL do not BUY TO THIS SHOP are givin SHIT nobody BUY NOTHING

are givin shit.. all delcined all usa

c0nnection

DEER
Reaction score
Need good bins
UK CVV NEEDED I CAN TRADE USA
OR I BUY WITH
LR

THANKS URGENT!!

Elusive

RIPPER
Reaction score
[RU] Наш новый домен CVV2.SU
[EN] Our new domain CVV2.SU

=========================================For Russian Speakers=========================================================

"Checker"
Просим извинения за неудобства что у нас постоянно такие глобальные проблемы с Checker, мы выяснили проблему, что площадка на которой распологается наш сайт не может предоставить нам некоторый функционал для правильно и стабильной работы. В течении 3х дней мы переедем на другую площадку. Карты которые со статусом Loading... в течении суток проверяться, если карты невалидные то возврат денег будет автоматический сделан системой, пожалуйста не пишите нам что карты Invalid если у них статус Loading..., в течении суток будет работать Checker все карты проверяться и тогда уже будет ясно что к чему. Перед переходом на новую площадку мы оповестим всех по системе тикетов заблаговременно о сроках перехода и переноса на другую площадку.

"WebMoney"
Просим прощения за ситуация которая уже 2й день всех не радует с оплатой по WebMoney. Все кто делал пополнение через WebMoney, просим вам писать в Support Shop или ICQ, Jabber, Support проверит информацию на валидность и зачислит вам деньги на ваш аккаунт. Мы пока что точно непонимаем проблему которая связана с оплатой по WebMoney, но мы считаем что 90% из за площадки на которой стоит наш сайт, перед переходом на новую площадку мы оповестим всех по системе тикетов заблаговременно о сроках перехода и переноса на другую площадку. Мы не отключаем оплату по WebMoney так как будет вам и нам проще при оплате что бы каждый раз не делать лишнюю работу для Support и не сидеть ему 24/7. Когда Support нет на месте в ICQ или Jabber, пополняйте баланс и пишите в систему тикетов, когда Support появиться он пополнит вам баланс после проверки валидности вашей оплаты. Так будет проще чем сидеть и ждать целый день Support когда он появиться что бы сделать оплату в ручном режиме через WebMoney.

========================================For English Speakers==========================================================

"Checker"
Apologize for the inconvenience that we have ever global issues with Checker, we found the problem that the site is located on which our site could not provide us with a functional and stable for the right job. During the 3 days we will move to another site. Maps are with the status Loading ... during the day checked if the card is invalid refunds will be made by automatic system, please do not contact us that the cards Invalid if they have the status of Loading ..., during the day will work Checker checked all the cards and then it will be clear what's what. Before moving to a new site, we will notify all of the system of tickets well in advance of the date of transition and transfer to another site.

"WebMoney"
We apologize for the situation which is already the 2nd day of all is not happy with payment by WebMoney. All who made the completion via WebMoney, we ask you to write in the Support Shop or ICQ, Jabber, Support to verify the information for validity and will enroll you money on your account. We do not to understand what exactly the problem that is associated with payment by WebMoney, but we believe that 90% of a site on which stands our site, before moving to a new site, we will notify all of the system of tickets well in advance of the date of transition and transfer to another site. We do not disable the payment via WebMoney as it will be you and it is easier if you pay each time that would not make extra work for the Support and do not sit him 24 / 7. When Support is not there to ICQ or Jabber, top up and write a ticket system, when he appeared Support replenish your balance after checking the validity of your payment. So it will be easier than to sit and wait all day Support when it appears that would make the payment manually via WebMoney.

======================================================================================================== =======

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
fuking apologize we need repleacment dont shit of apoligze i spent 20.. lr.. orther spent 40 other more.. just replacemnt for ALL DECLINED CCS
o its.. ok to ask for apoligze.. but we dont wanna apoligze we wanna REPLACEMENT..

dhirubhai

Reaction score
what d hell is this. cherking cards just showing this from 3 days ..... Loading...

user666

Carder
Reaction score
отвратительный валид, но сам шоп спроектирован гамотно. чекер всё время тупит!

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
please show first and last name b4 shop. i don't wanna buy cards which i can't find their DOB ...

Reaction score
Balance: $ 65.2 on his site. I had 230 USD and every card worked fine till last week. I suppose it's a problem with his checker but I hope it'll get solved QUICKLY

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
Balance: $ 65.2 on his site. I had 230 USD and every card worked fine till last week. I suppose it's a problem with his checker but I hope it'll get solved QUICKLY

you service is suck but when others are down ur shop is only chose ... :p

Termitoz

Reaction score
странный шоп не могу сказать что говно не юзал , но то что баланс не пополняется сразу наводит на мысли тогда что это 2сс и cvv.me хотелось бы моментлаьного пополнения

iaminq

Reaction score
problema s popolneniem , ckeker tormozit uzhasno (mozhet sutki proveriat) poka proverish po odnoj propadaet zhelanie rabotat, a brat srazu bolshe , miagko skazat - glupo. potom nevalid nikto nezamenit. a tak sait vprincipe neplohoj

greenstar

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Чекер опять пишет на все карты подряд валид..

klyreen

RIPPER
Reaction score
Да блек плачет по ним. За невалид не хотят деньги возвращать. Продают Корею за 6,5$, а после покупки оказывается что это US. Все НЕ валиды выдают за валиды.

ShowMasta

DEER
Reaction score
уже 15 часов ожидаю когда мой счет пополнят

Reaction score
you service is suck but when others are down ur shop is only chose ... :p

1. I'm not the owner of this shop
2. Give us other solution with a good rate

Advice?