SELLING AUSTRALIAN DUMPS! (from OTHER COUNTRIES TOO)

noni ck

Carder
Reaction score
Special offer on brazil 101 full list!

Fresh USA dumps, Track2 ONLY! Small base ! - GOOD price for full list!

Last edited:

noni ck

Carder
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!
*Big and serious orders => Fair prices!

Thank you.

Last edited:

noni ck

Carder
Reaction score
you're merchandise has been replaced.
Though i got another responses on merchants than you. All i saw on your tests was hold-calls. And I, in my merchant I got declined.
After that I checked 5pcs from the same base and 4 out of 5 were approved at ammounts 50-100$.
I gave you those pcs and also replaced with new ones the last order.

I don't really believe you. And as I said I won't take any more orders from you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:55 PM ----------

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:59 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:57 PM ----------

Brazil 101 and 201 UPDATES!

USA UPDATES! TRACK2 ONLY!
usa prices:
30$ (signature/business/...)
20$ (others)
good prices for big+mixed orders

NuMoney

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Time waster had me waiting on tracks he claimed to have sold......COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!! Bad business i do not recommend this vendor!!!

Last edited:

noni ck

Carder
Reaction score
BRAZIL UPDATE:

USA update (t2 only):

UK 201:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:06 AM ----------

Time waster had me waiting on tracks he claimed to have sold......COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!! Bad business i do not recommend this vendor!!!

You put me on hold with ur LR! I had a good offer from a weekly buyer meanwhile.
Sorry for any incovenience.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:08 AM ----------

Brazil 201 prices update:
clasic/standart/gold/platinum/...: 40$
infinite/business/corporate/...: 80$

Last edited:

tropicdumps

Carder
Reaction score
brazil dumps sucks
i have like 20 kilograms of that and do no shit. all blocked to other countries. to use u need to unlock.. im in brazil have base in what im talking

noni ck

Carder
Reaction score
brazil dumps sucks
i have like 20 kilograms of that and do no shit. all blocked to other countries. to use u need to unlock.. im in brazil have base in what im talking

what's ur problem?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:55 PM ----------

Last edited:

Reaction score
brazil dumps sucks

Maybe the stuff you have is shit (data errors), i used from no nick and if u chose well your bins his stuff is great....and on non working bins all were approval on checker. If you know your bins you should be ok with his infos.

I've seen a few brazil bases latley and seem to have some data errors bcz are collected from pos reading EMV. Maybe you have same prbs tropicdumps.....!!

dadbad1

Reaction score
i bought the highest level of 101 brazil dump from him, but server not allowed, never saw this information from this level dump before, then i asked replacement and he said only replace hold-call... but most invalid brazil dumps will never hold-call on the checker... be careful this trick before buy of new buyer... that is it..

noni ck

Carder
Reaction score
dadbad1:

asking me 100 times to replace, though i shouldn't have, i did it anyway, cuz "you wanted to order more if the stuff will run smooth". And also, afterwards, you're Asking replacements to replacements and guess what, this kind of sh*t, it's not my deal. If you want free stuff check other seller.

Kind of funny though: Somebody contacted me, saying that you recommended me. Let's see if they are trying to do business with me as you do. Heh.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:41 AM ----------

over 200pcs brazil 101 available and 2000pcs of 201!!
uk 201 available: 10$/each, min order: 10pcs
usa (t2 only!!): 3$/each, min order: 100pcs (no replacements)

READ THE MAIN THREAD (THE FIRST COMMENT) BEFORE CONTACTING ME!!!!

Last edited:

dadbad1

Reaction score
i asked only really bad dumps for replacement, i did never ask region block dumps whatever declined at stores but approved on the checkers before... not more than 20% of my orders that i asked replacement, but u only gave me few pcs replacement,am i wrong??

noni ck

Carder
Reaction score
i asked only really bad dumps for replacement, i did never ask region block dumps whatever declined at stores but approved on the checkers before... not more than 20% of my orders that i asked replacement, but u only gave me few pcs replacement,am i wrong??

I don't think you even ordered 4pcs from me.
Stop checking dumps before going to work.

Last edited:

wosten

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
no body buy from this man . his stuff are less than garbage .
who wanna buy brazilian dumps . just buy from yoga