Selling A Method how to bypass eBay identity Verification

smmy

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm selling a method about how to pass the ebay identity verification when you post on a hacked acc , you can change the password and post on ebay without problem. Must have email access and inactive user if you change the ebay pass. Works on active users as well if you have the ebay pass and is better to have email access as well.

Will sell it to max 3 people. Price 2.5k lr firm. Ppl who post on ebay know about what i'm talking .

I use this method to post on ebay from more than 1 year.

Also for 1k extra will teach you how to create ebay users from scratch with verified paypal and how to post and get your auction up in minutes (works on 8 from 10 listings)

No time wasters please. Will teach you everything by teamviewer so if you are paranoid and dont want to do it through teamviewer dont waste my time.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Selling so called THEMES leads to ppl getting ripped in 90% of time.
Keep in mind what if THEME is worth - noone will sell it, coz whats the reason of selling 10k for 1k?
Think by your head BEFORE you buy something useless.

smmy
DEER status assigned for violating board rules.

smmy

RIPPER
Reaction score
why i got deer status ? i said that I accept escrow . i can prove anytime that i know what i'm saying . and is not 10k for 1k is more than 10k for 1.5k or so .... but you can make that 10k + if you have an US trusted drop ... so ninja just give me a good reason for why i got deer status ? i can prove anytime that i know what i'm saying and this method works . so ninja just let me know when you are online and i'll prove you that i'm not a ripper

okidok3y

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
why i got deer status ? i said that I accept escrow . i can prove anytime that i know what i'm saying . and is not 10k for 1k is more than 10k for 1.5k or so .... but you can make that 10k + if you have an US trusted drop ... so ninja just give me a good reason for why i got deer status ? i can prove anytime that i know what i'm saying and this method works . so ninja just let me know when you are online and i'll prove you that i'm not a ripper

Maybe send a free copy to ninja so he can verify it is worth it, then im sure you will have some sales.

smmy

RIPPER
Reaction score
Maybe send a free copy to ninja so he can verify it is worth it, then im sure you will have some sales.

i'm trying to contact ninja from the same day when i got deer status .... but he didnt answered .

251166405297 search for this ebay item (you can write me questions to verify that is my item)... i posted it yesterday night when someone from forum said that i cant do that ......

and is not a guide to send it .. who pay for this i will teach him by teamviewer step by step .

i can prove anytime that i'm not a time waster or a ripper ..... i can post on my ebay users or on your ebay users to prove that this it really works

and for all ppl : this is not a method how to scam ppl on ebay , how to take their money how to speak with them or so on .... i only teach how to piost on feedback and bypass that security problem ... after that depends only by you if you can make money or not .

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i do also, hes a good guy and knows his stuff, i dont feel he deserves deer even though i see how many scammers would try something like this.

smmy

RIPPER
Reaction score
I vouch for smmy.

@zbox sorry but i really dont know who you are ... i cant access my forum inbox to see if i dealt with you before or not .... but thanks for your vouch

Ninja

Reaction score
I dont need any of those so called methods "for testing" AFTER he put advert here.

Because he ALLREADY broke the rules.