[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
placed large order

Last edited:

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Great communication, A+++ seller for services, placed large order after test order!!!

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
ordered 1 code from website, dont work. got 4k order in mail all dont work. got 20k order pending. talked to seller. told me will check in 1hour.

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
got a 2k and a 1k drop order pending, been a week for 2k

also ordered a code on shop and wasnt working, got refunded promptly tho

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
waiting for seller. 20k order has not been shipped yet. 4k order being checked

Last edited:

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro what are you talking about? The fact the $4k came dead (but you still havent called to verify the reason like I asked) Isn't my fault, thats AMEX since AMEX ships these not me. Second of all, your $20k order is sititng behind a few other orders you arent at the top of the queue just because its a big order and LAST you aren't getting all $20k at once, thats why I required multiple drops so IDK how your 20k order could be frozen because it isnt ONE ORDER.

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
problems

Bro what are you talking about? The fact the $4k came dead (but you still havent called to verify the reason like I asked) Isn't my fault, thats AMEX since AMEX ships these not me. Second of all, your $20k order is sititng behind a few other orders you arent at the top of the queue just because its a big order and LAST you aren't getting all $20k at once, thats why I required multiple drops so IDK how your 20k order could be frozen because it isnt ONE ORDER.

im not calling I'm sending $ and dealing with u. if something not good, im letting you know and you fixing it. 20k order was paid for on 2/2 my understanding it should be out mon-tue. its wed. and still no word about it. my 4k order all dead. u see why im worrying.

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
A+ Service

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hit me on ICQ when youre on, been msgin you and you dont reply

been waiting a week for 2k drop

What are you talkin about man? I talked to you three times on ICQ yesterday. Told you the 2k ship notice came monday.

Here it is:

hxxp://i.imgur.com/LdOlO.jpg (ship notice from amex 12/3/2012)
hxxp://i.imgur.com/lYRoD.jpg (receipt of order, deadmau5 can confirm I showd him uncensored version with right drop)

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
waiting

been waiting a week on 1k amex gift card whats going on bro ,starting to look like a rip ,holla at me let me know when order will be delivered

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
talked to seller.
was told not to worry the replacement of 4k dead order will be send out next week.
My 20k order has not been placed yet so my understanding it will be done next week too. payed for 20k order on 12/02 paied for 4k order on 11/25

Last edited:

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
This is correct^ mix of amex security update and not having cards i need to order slowed down ops. didnt stop anything tho:)