Ripper th3rd 640647423

orian

DEER
Reaction score
th3rd his post

his icq 640647423

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=41197&highlight=diebold

story goes like this, we made a deal for 835lr,when i opted for escrow he raised price for 935,which i accepted and sent the payment to ninja, the next day after contacting him he gave me a excuse that his batteries are fried so he will ship on 6th,from 5th he is offline,

chat logs sent to ninja via pm

Ninja

Reaction score
I confirm what money is in escrow and waiting for his explanation.

Ninja

Reaction score
th3rd
Im waiting explanation from you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:51 PM ----------

(8:20:18 PM) 767687: tracking no given by him "tracking number there" and cariier usps
(8:20:42 PM) 767687: and he even sent me a malicious url when i asked him for step by step installation
(8:20:47 PM) 767687: here is the screenshot
(8:23:42 PM) 767687: url removed

And how u can explain that?

orian

DEER
Reaction score
received tracking from him but it showing international letter but he claims he sent a box and after waiting 2 weeks nothing received and i even paid for express shipping ,and even tracking not updated on the website
when i contacted him he asks me to contact my local courier of which they dont have a clue,and on the same drop address i sucessfully received a package from a different vendor on the same forum

tracking and info provided to ninja

Ninja

Reaction score
Recieved and my decision - wait.
It happend sometime.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
The skimmer equipment was in a 8x8 box or similar size.
The package was sent out August 9th.
Tracking and all ICQ logs can be found in this zip folder since they were on my phone I had to take screenshots.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/an9h7b

The so called "malicious" url I sent him is the guide to making the mold and software for reading the dumps. Both of which contain no malicious software or virus's. You can scan them both yourself if you wish to do so.

What else is their ? I sent him the package now he claims he never received and refuses to reply on ICQ so what else can i do?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:13 PM ----------

The package was also shipped out the most expensive way possible so that it would arrive within 3 days maximum. Now over a week and he still claims to have not receieved it.

Ninja

Reaction score
Reupload text files on pastebin.com

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Here's text file from the .zip folder
removed

if you want text file from the guide to making mold I can upload to pastebin and send you via PM.

Ninja

Reaction score
Do not post sensitive information on board
like trackings and other stuff

Send documentation to him DIRECTLY and past to pastebin.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Ok I asked you on ICQ but you never replied but anyways you have the logs and the pastebin what more do you require ?

Ninja

Reaction score
I DO NOT REQ it now.
I need YOU to COMUNICATE with him.
Understand?

Because im doing double work trying to get both of you cooperate with each other.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I have replied to him and he claims to have not received the package I asked him to contact the usps near him and see if they have it he tells me to fuck off in simplest terms what else can I do ?

Ninja

Reaction score
If you both dont want to speak to each other.
My conclusion is next:
You both should wait atleast a week.
Thats it.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
First he claims to have purchased skimmers before but why would he still be buying more then ?
Then he claims to have purchased 5k worth of stuff from vendors on here then he claims he bought 10k worth yet he has 0 rep ? & multiple nick names on each site...
I sent package quickest possible so within 3 days it should have been their yet he claims to have not received it still....
Why would he want the software and guide if he didn't receive it ?!!! Then why would soon as I send guide and software he claims to have not received it ...
He's cheap scammer who wants to get his money back along with the skimmer this is total bullshit why are you still allowing this just ban him he's a scammer it's obvious...

Ninja

Reaction score
He has no problem with recieving stuff from another vendor without any probs.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Ok and I have no problem with sending stuff to other customers so what are you saying?

orian

DEER
Reaction score
all that he talk is nothing but bullshit, he sends me a tracking which shows that package is a letter, when i asked about it he says just a mistake from usps side, after 2 weeks i dint received his fucking letter, and still want me to wait one more week, i am insane?

and coming to software part, he gave me a rar file with one text file and one exe file,the text files tells you how to make a mold, why the fuck i should make a mould when i ordered for a skimmer,anyways that's helpful when someone don't want to buy bezels any more,but its freely available on youtube,i don't need to spend 900$ for that text file and coming to exe, its nothing but mini123ex-lol he just renamed it and sent it to me,still it dint bothered me bec may be he should have used reader chip from mini

now this asshole after these many days claims that i received the package and scamming,WTF,tracking information wrong,no info on package,lot of people waiting for this package on different forums.he tried to avoid the escrow offering me 100$ less if i go for direct deal-lol, i dint fall for it and coming to buying 10k worth of stuff yes i made big deals can prove that, i dont have time to deal with guy anymore

ninja take some decision don't want to drag this more

InternalName: Mini123Ex
FileVersion: 1.01.0001
CompanyName: Non
ProductName: Mini123Ex
ProductVersion: 1.01.0001
OriginalFilename: Mini123Ex.exe

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Yes software is reader software for mini123 cause the chip I use is mini123 but have done modification so it will read intruppted swipes as well as use less power.

Why would you not make mold did you not read the thread ? !!! It says I give oem bezel you make mold.

And yes it said letter but it was a fucking package for the 2348928348th time now that's not my fault USPS made mistake and said letter oh well point being ?!?

And who else waiting on package ? 1 customer who I have already spoken with everyone else satisfied 200% except your scamming ass who claims not to receive which is total bullshit!
If you bought 10k worth of skimmers why are yous till buying more and you have 0 rep !?

As for offering you 100$ off to send direct yes do you not see my ICQ status !? I give 100 off discount for those who use WU instead of LR since it saves me time + money on exchanger fees.

Gosh your so fucking dumb it's obvious your scamming why are you still wasting everyones time?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:48 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:46 AM ----------

In thread I even say it is 123ex chip with modifications done check on cp or if my original thread was still here you'd see it but it was removed for free ad space i guess.

orian

DEER
Reaction score
ninja deal with it, please ask him to prove that i received the package, i cant say more than this,strange thing happened in last 4 years, i still dont understand whythe fuck he dont call usps and get update abt the package,al he says is there is no update available after it leaves usa, and there is no tracking info available which shows that it left usa and reached my country,fucking insane

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Orian why do you argue with me like this is my fault that USPS doesn't track package once it leaves USA? Here is pretty much exact words they told me, "Once it leaves the country and is in the destination country we cannot give you inch by inch update only the destination country's courrier can do those updates since it is out of our reach."

Pretty much what they told me so why do you argue with me like I can force them to give me updates ?