Reuse old cards?

tekphobius

Reaction score
My old credit cards aren't writing in my msr- but new plastic will.

Is there a way to use my old cards, or do I have to use new plastic?

brwn_tigga

Carder
Reaction score
My old credit cards aren't writing in my msr- but new plastic will.

Is there a way to use my old cards, or do I have to use new plastic?

Try reading the old card, if it's read than play with the corectivity settings.

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Just to be on the safe side, if you do get the old ones to write just go to your local ghetto and insert the card into those swipe and take out atms to see if it reads or comes up with a card error. I'd just go snatch up some gift cards or just order them, whichever looks more colorful

tekphobius

Reaction score
I know the deal. To get started I ordered a cheap reader/writer off ebay, and it's lo coercitivity only. it'll write gift cards but not credit cards. I'll have to save some funds to order a real msr I guess.

msr206 is the way to go right

vache

BANNED
Reaction score
is msr 606 good all around. seller said it reads and write DL, does anyone have experienced with msr 606?

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
is msr 606 good all around. seller said it reads and write DL, does anyone have experienced with msr 606?

should be good, a friend of mine uses 805 and its cheaper than 606 so you should be all good

kayser757

Reaction score
dude like i tell everyone, just order off tyner.com

I know drop is a must have but Im not in the online carding scene.

My question is : can I order msr at tyner and give my real name and address? is there any problem with customs?

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
I know drop is a must have but Im not in the online carding scene.

My question is : can I order msr at tyner and give my real name and address? is there any problem with customs?

honestly i dont know since my location is in the states. i dont think its a problem, just call him up and ask him, hes pretty friendly

getguap

Reaction score
In hopes for someone to assist. Can I delete the data off my old debit cards chip and program the new dump to the chip or do I just need to get the blanks. Just didnt wanna look sus at ATM