Reported content: Post message from fake carder-scammers

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Post in thread 'WESTERN UNION TRANSFER - BANK TRANSFER - SKRILL TRANSFER -TRANSFERING WORLDWIDE, SMTPs,RDP,Hacked cPanel,Leads,Mailers,Shell,Scam, page,Checkers/verif' by WesleysRand has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER - BANK TRANSFER - SKRILL TRANSFER -TRANSFERING WORLDWIDE, SMTPs,RDP,Hacked cPanel,Leads,Mailers,Shell,Scam, page,Checkers/verifier,Scam letters and more.

Telegram Messenger :
@Wesrandolph

For Private Message To Me
Here :

================================================== =======================================
...::: WARNING :::...
I Never use MSN/Skype/Jabber If anyone send you message with my name just ignore him.

==================================================

Available tools️
SMTPs
RDP
Hacked cPanel
Leads
Mailers
Shell
Scam page
Checkers/verifier
Scam letters and more

Office Inbox mailer set up available also

=======================================

Western Union + Banks + MoneyBookers Transferring WorldWide

BEFORE PROCEEDING, NOTE THAT:

==> I have Limit With Customers For Do Business.

==>Only 1 Customer Per Week just 1 time he can use my service , Please Dont ask again n again for do second Transfer....Otherwise i will ignore you.

==> For Bank Transfer If you get 1 time transfer already in 1 account....so for second week if you want to do again Transfer
Then you must have Different Bank Account , I will not do transfer in Same Bank Account Again n Again....Just For Security Reason.

==> For MoneyBookers i can send only 1 time in 1 account next time you must have different moneybokers account for do again.

Western Union Transfer WorldWide
I`m Doing Transfer Western Union WorldWide but it will take 2-3 business days because it will be bank wire transfer to WU.....So You Will Get MTCN Code With Sender Info + Amount And Then You Can Pick Up Funds From Any WU Store Office…..

If any one need WU service he need to deposit money in escrow then i will start my job....after 3 days when you will picked up your amount from Western Union Store so then you will say to escrow for release my payment.
Note: Only 1 time transfer on 1 name for next time transaction you must have different name for pick up.
(Western Union have now option to use Secret Security Question where you do not need Passport/ID/etc. just to have secret answer.)

Why we are selling MTCN ?
Because we do percentage with our associates, but still to reduce risk we cannot to the same name all the time. The transaction is done by using either high limit full info cards or bank logins (depending on amount) to make a transfer funds,we are doing only 1 time transfer on 1 name, This is done to increase the margin of safety both for us and the receiver.

MTCN SOFTWARE
NO SUCH THING AS MTCN SOFTWARE EXISTS in a western union hack. Some new customers ask us if we use this. There is no MTCN software available in the world currently that hacks in to western union. In fact they are available for free on the internet like for example here: westernunionhack.********.com but all you will get from it is probably a virus. Scammers also use this lie to lure newbies as they do not know this. The transaction is done by using Bank transfer , Fullz(full info cards) who then in turn send the money to the receiver. This is done so that the receiver receives clean funds.

PERCENTAGE DEALS/BEGGING?
NOTE: We don’t give test transfers and we don’t work on percentage with first time customers, only our regular customers get transfer on percentage basis. Don’t contact us begging for test or percentage, our customer service guy won’t respond to you.

AMOUNTS OVER $10,000
Please note as the transfers are over $10,000, for the western union , we divide the transfers but will equal your total amount: For example for our transfer which is You Will Get MTCN code in 3 parts like 3500$+3500$+3000$=10000$. This also depends on individual countries/Territories.

HOW CAN GET MTCN + ALL DETAILS
After Escrow confirm payment, the waiting time 2-3 days then you get MTCN + all details for you to cash out. After your successful payment confirmation, You will receive the MTCN (10 numbers) + all details (sender name + country sender) for your cash-out money. Then any Western Union agent location you can go for pick up the funds.
We have a 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year support service to assist you with inquiries, questions and orders.

Western Union Transfer Rates :

For 2000$ Transfer = 290$

For 4000$ Transfer = 420$

For 7000$ Transfer = 720$

For 10000$ Transfer = 1199$ <== You Will Get MTCN code in 3 parts like 3500$+3500$+3000$=10000$

Rules For Bank Transfer :
I`m doing just Transfer and i will use my second account you don't need to get worry for your account ....Because i will use my method for make clear payment so no dispute no chargeback no account problem.
Once You make payment to me or to Escrow then funds will reflect to your account with in 24-48 hours.
Please no time waster only Serious peoples need.
I don`t Work on % so don`t say to me you have dropper and send me funds then we will share...
I`m Specially Transferring From These Countries:
(US,UK,IN,GM,NL,AU,CA,DM,CH,BN,IT,MX,RU)

Bank Transfer Rates:

For 2200$ Transfer = 390$

For 4000$ Transfer = 590$

For 7000$ Transfer = 1500$

MoneyBookers Transferring Worldwide

I`m doing moneybookers/skrill transfer worldwide as well....MoneyBookers Payment Will be Instant Transfer ...i use my method for add funds with clear payment so no dispute and no chargeback will come....funds will be clear...bec i add funds from bank account to moneybookers then send to customers in second moneybookers so no problem of payment...as you can see in my pics...i have good balance.
For every time Transactions you must have different account for get MB funds.

Money Bookers Transfer Rates :

For 2000$ Transfer = 490$

For 4000$ Transfer = 590$

For 7000$ Transfer = 990$

+

Here you can see some of my proof of transactions with balance.:

ATM CREDIT AND DEBIT CLONE CARDS ***

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE…..

Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of MY ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.

………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS……….

You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done.

NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. To get the card call

Some "special features" included are:

1. Your illegal ATM activity is undetectable and untraceable.

2. Card can be used anywhere in the world, on any model ATM machine.

3. $5,000 daily withdrawal possible. More, if you purchase a pricier card.

4. A secret mechanism or technique whichprevents ATM and CCTV cameras from recording your face. Hrmm. Maybe a can of spray paint or roll of duct tape to cover the camera lens is included? Or maybe a free Groucho Marx mask comes in the box???

( High Balance & Security code )

ATM card 5000$ price 300$

ATM card 10000$ price 600$

ATM card 15000$ price 850$?

ATM card 5000euro price 300€?

ATM card 8000euro price 450$

ATM card 10000euro price 550$

ATM card 2000GBP price 200$

ATM card 3000GBP price 350$

ATM card 5000GBP price 500$

?

clone card prices LIST******

$250-------$3000 ---balance

$350-------$4000

$450-------$5000

$600-------$7000

$700-------$8000

$800-------$10000

$900-------$12000

$1000------$15000

ATM SKIMMERS PRICE LIST

_WIncor with keypad 700usd

_ATM Skimmer Wincor Nixdorf : 1200$

_ATM Skimmer Wincor : 1200$

_ATM Skimmer Slimm : 1200$

_ATM Skimmer Slim : 1200$

_ATM Skimmer NCR : 1200$

_ATM Skimmer Diebold Opteva : 1000$

_ATM Skimmer Diebold : 800$

_ATM Skimmer Universal : 1500$

_ATM Skimmer Small : 1200$

About Escrow :

Escrow is third party for done deal each other. first you need to pay to escrow for the deal after you pay then you
need to make new thread in Escrow Section

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

With Screen Shot of Payment Then you need
to wait for Escrow team confirm the payment. After escrow confirm the payment i will start my work then you will get
funds in your bank or in WU then you will say to escrow for release my payment
That's the deal.

Available tools️

SMTPs

RDP

Hacked cPanel

Leads

Mailers

Shell

Scam page

Checkers/verifier

Scam letters and more

Office Inbox mailer set up availbale also

PM for deals

Working only with people - who knows, what their are doing.

- Payment methods ; PM(Perfect Money), , BTC(Bitcoin) (Western Union & Cashapp I have legit site for PM payment Direct to BTC . Only Trusted Deals

Only !!. Respect my service and the Game will Respect You! ..

Thank you for read !

MY EMAIL

TELEGRAM @Wesrandolph

…………………………………….

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Post in thread 'Inbox let’s get paid now @DrugDwags' by yexakof541 has been reported by CreedX. Reason given:
Spam and Scam

Content being reported:
Hello Dear Customers , I'm Here to Tell You Something About My New Track 1 & 2 - Cvv - Fullz I Updated And I Do Legit Wu transfer ,

PRICE LIST

PRICE OF DUMPS

USA DUMPS =$25 per 1 each

UK DUMPS =$30 Per 1 each

CANADA DUMPS=$20 per 1 each

FRECH DUMPS=$25 per 1 each

PRICE OF CVV

USA CVV =$15 per 1 each

UK CVV =$18 per 1 each

CANADA= $17 per 1 each

FRECH CVV =$18 per 1 each

PIRICE OF DUMPS WITH PIN

USA DUMPS WITH PIN =$80 per 1 each

UK DUMPS WITH PIN =$100 per 1 each

CANADA DUMPS WITH PIN =$90 per 1 each

FRECH DUMPS WITH PIN= $70 per 1 each

-----Bank logs Zone-----

• USA: $30 Btc = 500$

• UK: $35 Btc = 350£

• CA: $50 Btc = 600$

PRICE OF FULLZ

USA FULLZ =$20 per 1 each

UK Fullz= $30 per 1 each

CANADA =$25 per 1 each

FRECH =$15 per 1 each

TRANSFER PRICE

WU TRANSFER

$1000 for $80

$2000 for $110

$3000 for $150

$4000 for $200

$5000 for $250

BANK TRANFER

$1000 for $50

$2000 for $100

$3000 for $150

$4000 for $200

$5000 for $250

PAYPAL TRANSFTER OR PAYMENT ACCOUNT

$1000 for $30

$2000 for $60

$3000 for $90

$4000 for $120

$5000 for $150

-----D++p Zone-----

• USA ( Track 1 and Track 2 ): $40 Btc

• USA ( Track 1 and Track 2 with ATM PIN ): $60 Btc

• UK ( Track 1 and Track 2 ): $50 Btc

• UK ( Track 1 and Track 2 with ATM PIN ): $70 Btc

• CA ( Track 1 and Track 2 ): $50 Btc

• CA ( Track 1 and Track 2 with ATM PIN ): $70 Btc

No Stupid questions in pm

Time Wasters and rippers stay away !!!

Bitcoins must be ready

Telegram: @SmoothDoG

Gmail: @[email protected]

My Telegram Group : https://t.me/Worldbestroom

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'I’m Selling -Credit Cards -Fullz -Dumps with Pin -Bank Logs' by Jeff Gillman has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
I’m Selling -Credit Cards
-Fullz
-Dumps with Pin
-Bank Logs
-DL
-Pros
-Shell
-RDP

I’m Doing Money Transfer Across The World .Hit Me Up If You Want Me To Transfer Money To Your Account Without No Charges And Also No Problem . Examples Of The Account That I Can Transfer Money To Is ;

~CashApp account
~PayPal account
~Skrill
~Western Union
~Zelle Transfer
~MoneyGram Transfer
~Venmo Transfer

PRICELISTS/Rate
20$ for 250$
30$ for 350$
40$ for 450$
$50 for $550
$60 for $650
$70 for $750
$80 for $850
$90 for $950
$100 for $1200
$200 for $2200
Pm Me and let’s money
No cap ?

INBOX ME ON ICQ:mad:BigDwag

TextNow + (304) 506-8195

Telegram @jokercarder12

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'Hi Friends.' by Wilsyle has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Hi Friends.

Get A second Chance In Life with New Identity protect your
privacy, build new credit history, bypass criminal background checks,
take back your freedom
Apply for real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver´s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom.==============================================
=========================================
buy fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID,license

WE ARE THE ONLY DOCUMENT PRODUCERS THAT ACCEPT TO MEET FACE TO FACE WITH CLIENTS AND TALK ABOUT THE PROCESS OF THEIR DOCUMENTS .

Contact Me Now...
Telegram : @Trielhad
Whats App:+1 4457776846
Text 8438910061

Buy high quality and real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas
We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports
and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With
more than 10 million documents circulating in the world.
We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver's license,
ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international
and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway
Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.
This list is not complete.
For additional information and place the order just
contact us by email or phone.
BUY BRITISH FAKE PASSPORTS (United Kingdom), AMERICAN, CANADIAN
FALSE IDENTITY CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENCE.
BUY your BIRTH CERTIFICATES
BUY your DRIVING LICENCE

Buying high quality counterfeit banknotes of Euros,Dollars and Pounds with security feature magnetic ink, watermark, the pen test, and the security strip that bypass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.
•Fake bank notes for sale; most recent design 1,'s, 5, 10's, 20's, 100's $ NEW
DESIGN DOLLARS “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills only here you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.
Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued.
.CHEMICAL SOLUTION,MONEY CLEANING AND CHEMICAL ACTIVATION, BLACK MONEY,DOLLAR,EURO,POUND, RUPEES, RAND, SSD chemical solution for cleaning black, stamped, weak, and coated money SSD Automatic Chemical Solution For Cleaning Defaced Currency note with Super Automatic Cleaning Machine. We Also sale Chemicals Like SSD Automatic Solution For Cleaning Black Currency.
All Inquiries;

EUR - Euro
GBP - British pound
INR - Indian Rupee
CHF - Swiss Franc
USD - US Dollar
PLN - Polish Zloty
SEK - Swedish krona
NOK - Norw. krone
DKK - Danish krone
CZK - Czech koruna
HUF - Hungarian Forint
RON - Romanian Leu
SCT - Scottish Pound

We sell high quality and original diplomas, school certificates,degrees, masters, doctorates TOEIC / TOEFL & IELTS certificates / French Diplomas and many others. We deal with all types of certificates and diplomas of all country. We also provide registration of these certificates in the right certification boards. We deal with hundreds of people across the world and we have discrete delivery available for all our clients. feel free to contact with us if you are interested in any of our documents.
Buy orginal Ielts Certificates Without Exam
ielts certificate for sale
BUY IELTS orginal CERTIFICATES in Qatar,Dubai and Saudi Arabia
BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES in UAE and Saudi Arabia

TOPICS:
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS
Buy your passports USA (United States)
Buy your Australian passports (Australia)
Buy your Belgian passports (Belgium)
Buy your passports UK (United Kingdom)
Buy your passports Russian (Russia)
Buy your passports of Hungary (Hungary)
Buy your passports of Australia (Australia)
Buy your passports Croatian (Croatia)
Buy your passports of Denmark (Denmark)
Buy your passports of Malta (Malta)
Buy your passports Polish (Poland)
Buy your passports Swedish (Sweden)
etc
BUY your IDENTITY CARDS
Buy your IDs USA (United States)
Buy your IDs Australian (Australia)
Buy your IDs Belgium (Belgium)
Buy your IDs Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy Canadian fake IDs (Canada)
Buy your IDs French (France)
Buy your IDs German (Germany)
Buy your IDs Spanish (Spain)
Buy your IDs (Mexico)
Buy your ID cards South Africa (South Africa)
Buy your IDs Switzerland (Switzerland)
Buy your IDs German (Germany)
Buy your IDs Chinese (China)
Buy your IDs Russian (Russia)
Buy your IDs Hungarian (Hungary)
Buy your IDs Australian (Australia)
Buy your IDs Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy your IDs Italian (Italy)
Buy your IDs Jamaica (Jamaica)
Buy your IDs South Korean (South Korea)
Buy your IDs Swedish (Sweden)

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFLCertificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system
Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever. WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver’s license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia . below are additional documents that we offer Adoption Certificates Baptism Certificates Birth Certificates Death
Certificates Divorce Certificates Marriage Certificates Custom Certificates
School Diplomas G.E.D. Diplomas Home School Diplomas College Degrees University Degrees Trade Skill Certificates Social Security Validate SSN Number Driver License Travel documents(passports, visas etc)for more information,

My contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking
government personnels and experienced seasoned experts, I have solid
connections with higher personnel's on all areas of identity and
passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport
agency in each of these countries and with the help of their
connections, all my clients demanding any citizenship document or
passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of
receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can
never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or
machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no
different from Real government issued!
or more information,Contact Me Now...
Telegram : @Trielhad
Whats App:+1 4457776846
Text 8438910061

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Chat message by ziomaz has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
I need who can be booking flight tickets daily I have passengers travelling will offer 40% via btc ......Note..i must confirm the ticket on airline site before sending btc.Contact me below Icq: 688013407 Skype: keegites006 Telegram:mad:Deltatoronto

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Post in thread 'BANK LOGIN & ACCOUNT PAYPAL GOOD AND SAFE **' by BIGBOSS CASH has been reported by CreedX. Reason given:

Content being reported:
BEST UPDATE....

Sell PayPal account verified accounts with funds no empty acc<
Sell bank logins with email access and cookies FULLZ INFO ATM PIN SSN
Sell Amazon Gift Card all balance. Itunes Gift Card Egift Card razer card
Sell Electronics carding services Iphone Mac ,VPN RDP 911 DOLOR SIGH VPN PROXY
Sell Dumps Track 1 + Track 2 [ Including PIN Regional Unlocked 98% Validity Rate
Sell Fullz Info SSN DOB (Name + Adresss + City + State + Fone + Driver Linkce, Credit Score!!!!! CCS,CCV,CVV
Sell ATM cards prepaid cards clone cards with balance + Security code (easy to withdraw) shipping company ( FEDEX,DHL,TNT

YOU CAN BUY BANK LOGIN BUY,
REAL BANK LOGIN WITH FULL INFO
BANK LOGIN & ACCOUNT PAYPAL GOOD AND SAFE **
Bank Login : with Username + Password Number
Bank transfer: Holder Name Use Bank + Number Account Bank + Bank Name + Address Full.
Have all details for login and i can transfer balance to your account if you want.

--------------------------------------------------------
CONTACT ME .............<<<<<<

ICQ 749554

TEXTNOW +720 996-9998

TELEGRAM @Mr_Andersonnn

GMAIL [email protected]

Skype live:.cid.1557dda040d43121

---------------------------------------------------------
I accept payment BTC (Bitcoin), PM (Perfect money), CashApp......
REFUND POLICY:
TIME FOR REFUND -24HRS
AUTOMATIC BALANCE REFUND INCASE CC IS DEAD

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'Selling Ccs / Cvv for 16$ Hitting Highly Balance of 5k And Comes With Online Access And You Can Can Use For Online Shopping, Online payment,Carding,' by Rubbi Smiths has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Selling Ccs / Cvv for 16$ Hitting Highly Balance of 5k And Comes With Online Access And You Can Can Use For Online Shopping, Online payment,Carding,Booking And For Paying Sites

I’m Selling Bins And Methods For Argos, Amazon, Nike, Foot Asylums ..
Dumps With Pins{50$}
Live Fullz✓{25$}

PAYPAL ,WESTERN UNION ,SKRILL ,MONEY
GRAM ,CASHAPP AND BANK TRANSFER

Notice No Charge Back Bet

$30 For $300
$40 For $400
$50 For $500
$60 For $600
$70 For $700
We Start With Real Business

Hit Me Up For Long Term Business

Text Now:::: +(304) 506-8195

Telegram:mad:MurphyDumps

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Post in thread 'You're welcome on my service,if you need any of these work' by CasshhGad has been reported by CreedX. Reason given:

Content being reported:
1.Loading Paypal,CashApp,Netspend,Skrill,Western Union Transfer all cards from US and UK

2.I also got CC/Visa &Master Card vbv and non-vbv Good for online purchases and Fullz

3.DUMPS Track 101s ,201s,with ATM PINS

4.Bank Logins Chase bank,Wells Fargo,BOA,Santrast,SANWELLS,ING

5.Shipping Online Electronic Products to your address .IPhones,Mcbook,HP,DEL,ROLEX WATCH,SBA,SAUCE,METHODS,ID.me,UNEMPLOYMENT and many more etc.

CONTACT- Telegram at CashGad

https://t.me/ChaosApprovedClub

Look up available

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
Post in thread 'Selling Ccs / Cvv for 16$ Hitting Highly Balance of 5k And Comes With Online Access And You Can Can Use For Online Shopping, Online payment,Carding,' by Drug Lawd has been reported by ivanship. Reason given:
SCAM + MASSIVE SPAM

Content being reported:
Selling Ccs / Cvv for 16$ Hitting Highly Balance of 5k And Comes With Online Access And You Can Can Use For Online Shopping, Online payment,Carding,Booking And For Paying Sites

I’m Selling Bins And Methods For Argos, Amazon, Nike, Foot Asylums ..
Dumps With Pins{50$}
Live Fullz✓{25$}

? PAYPAL ,WESTERN UNION ,SKRILL ,MONEYGRAM ,CASHAPP AND BANK TRANSFER?

Notice No Charge Back Bet

$30 For $300
$40 For $400
$50 For $500
$60 For $600
$70 For $700

We Start With Real Business

Hit Me Up For Long Term Business

Text Now:::: +(304) 506-8195

Telegram:mad:Jeffdumps

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'Buy any fresh CC+CVV' by Badass68 has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:
Scammer
It does not have any site, it tries to collect cards from vendors.

Content being reported:
We are very interested in USA/CA/UK/MIX CC.

The price is more expensive than others.

Instant payment.

We are the largest private market in Asia. we are currently looking for suppliers and are paying great attention to the reputation of the store.

New bases are updated every day. sell your CC at an amazing rate. sell through our CC store network.

For suppliers:
1. The valid rate of the card exceeds 70%.
2. During the cooperation period, you cannot sell the cards to other stores.
3. The proportion of suppliers is 75%-80%.

US/EU 10$ MIX 25$

payout btc/24 hours online.

jabber: [email protected]
[email protected]

lilcarder

Reaction score
Post in thread 'BigMama Proxy Network - 4G/LTE, fast, stable, clean.' by bigmama has been reported by lilcarder. Reason given:
Admin please check this socks seller he is a scammer. I signed up and loaded $10 into my account and all the socks he is selling doesn't have an IP and every city or state you buy has the same port number 1080 which doesn't work. Ripper Block his ad.. The user name and password given is wrong nothing works on the site

Content being reported:

Mobile SOCKSv5 proxies from all global locations. LEGAL user participation (not a botnet), real users.

New proxies added hourly.

FREE trial deposit to test any shared proxy for 24 hours.

5-15% discount to each new user making the first deposit.

Automatic refund for 50% or more failed requests.

Prices:
US, UK, AU, CA from $0.50 / 24hours
EU, Asia, Other from $0.40 / 24hours

Detailed Geolocation metadata from ip2location.net
Anonymous Bitcoin Payments

Total Proxy Network ~ 12K proxies and growing
US ~ 8K proxies and growing

We can acquire new proxies in preferred countries by request.
We’re open to various business opportunities and partnerships.
INVITE ONLY and manual user approval while in the beta phase.

telegram: @bigmama_network
jabber: [email protected]

BigMama Proxy Network https://bigmama.network

Sorry for mistake about message: Please allow 24 hours for the approval of a new account.
We will shortly disable account approval via support, only if you need get free test you will need to contact them.

Account approval via support was disabled.
All accounts were registered was enabled, test deposit was added to account.

Litecoin and Ethereum added as payments method.

About blacklist check, if you have any preferred checker, pls tell us and we will try to setup it as well.
If someone needs countries that are not present or someone need more quantity, pls contact support, and we'll discuss it.
Adding some additional functionality, payments method, etc.
To persons who will help us make service more better, we'll give permanent discount - 15-20%.

По поводу блаклистов чекеров, если у кого то есть предпочтения какие подключить, мы с радостью подключим.
Если нужны какие то страны в большом кол-ве или которых нет, пишите в ЛС или сапорт обсудим.
Добавления какого либо функционала, возможности оплаты, etc.
Тем кто активно будет нам помогать развивать сервис, мы дадим постоянные -15-20% скидки.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Thank you very much for the warning.
This service has not been tested and paid for advertising on our forum.
If the service has passed the test and paid for advertising, I will always write about it in their topic.
Unfortunately, many people use the fact that advertising on our forum is free and without verification. We will be tightening our ad placement rules for all new services in the near future.
I studied his topic and read that the rules of his service indicate that he makes an automatic refund if the socks do not work.
Have you requested a refund from him?
Please attach a screenshot of the correspondence with him in Telegram and Jabber.
Please attach a screenshot of contacting his store support ticket system to resolve the issue.
If he ignores your appeal within 48 hours after asking to resolve the current situation, then measures will be taken to the advertising theme and account.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Thank you very much for the warning.
Yes, a very strange purchase offer.
This service has not been tested on our forum and has not paid for the advertising theme.
He indicates that he has a private store in which he sells cards, but did not provide a link.
I ask this buyer-seller to provide me with an account in the store within 48 hours to check the circumstances of the fact that he really has an operating store, as well as links to reviews about the store on the darknet from customers for review.
At the moment, beware of giving him cards for sale without payment. Perhaps he will ask them in advance and simply will not pay.
Therefore, we need to check its service. Link to the store (+ login / password to the store account). The data can be provided to me in private messages for verification, since we cannot afford to deceive CC providers from our forum.