Reported content: Post message from fake carder-scammers

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Post in thread 'Dumps With Pin 2021 / Best Dumps Store / Buy Dumps With Pin Shop / Online Dumps Shop' by shopdumps101 has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Dumps With Pin 2021 / Best Dumps Store / Buy Dumps With Pin Shop / Online Dumps Shop

You Don't Have To Be A Big Corporation To Have A Great Dumps Shop

We are here .. !!

Visit my website : http://shopdumps101.online/
Gmail Support : [email protected]
ICQ Support : 755796951

Why Us?

1 . We are frist hand vendor dumps with pins.

2 . We always checker stuff high strong balance before update.

3 . We checker new bases every week now is dumps non region lock fresh for buyer .

4 . Always deletel old databases of 3 week ago

5 . Bonuses frist deposit for buyer

6 . Fast Oder Funding - Easy for use s

7 . Automatic Bitcoin balance funding system 24/24

Our supports online 24/10 . We will be glad to help you on every your question!

If you have any problems or questions about store please write a ticket through shop ticket system or contact tawkto on site

Wish All Best For You !!

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Post in thread '[VERIFIED]Selling Fresh Skimmed dumps+pin, Cashapp Wu and PayPal Transfers' by benimdif has been reported by CreedX. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Hello Mr Or Mrs Going To Read This Please Don't Miss This Chance Of Making Money It 100% Sure And Safe Message Fast After Reading It Let Make Fast $$.
**********(Hello I Greet You Mr Or Mrs)**********

Mr Or Mrs Am Here To Introduce You The Best Service, Service With 100% Assurance Without No Losing Or Lost My Service Is The Best And Make Easy Money Or To Earn Fast Money Always..

(1) I Sale Good And Highly Balance Cvv With The Balance Of 2k And Above For Online Carding Paying Site With The Valid Rate Of 80 To 85% My Cvv Is Very Strong And Last Long Refund And Replacement Available When Card Is Dead Or Hit Low Balance.

(2) Message For Your Best Fullz With Full Info For Best And Easy Cash Out Money From The Card My Fullz Comes With Full Info With Valid Rate Of 90% For Paying Site Making Online Carding Paying Bills And Also Cash Out It Very Good And Fresh For Kinds Of Jobs.

(3) High Balance Dumps Track 1 And Track 2 Non Regional Lock/ With Pin And Without Pin 101&201 Available For Cashing Out Or Swiping At The Mall Or Gas Stations All Countries Available. I Also Have Fresh And Good Bank Logs At All Countries And Banks For Serious Carders Looking For Bank Log To Cash Out Countries Available Like US UK CA AU EU And Many More Countries With Fresh Balance On Them.

(4) I Offer Or Do The Best Cash App Flip PayPal Loading Or Western Union Money Transfer My Cash App Flip Is Instant Without No Any Time Wasting And It Fast And Easy Without No Any Risk Or Charged To Your Account It Very Safe. My Western Union Money Transfer Only Takes 5 To 10 Mins After You Sent Your Details For Transfer And It Very Safe Without No Any Police Case Or Trace Back To Your It 100% Safe..

Telegram @ nabdie1

**WESTERN UNION PRICE****

Wu transfer - (hack wu transfer ) * We store a number of account Wu transfer Western Union from all countries around the world - We transfer money to all countries / territories in world that have Western Union. - We can transfer big amount. You can receive this money in your country / territory. - Please note for new Customer we only accept to provide MTCN with limited maximum 10,000 USD/month and only 2 transaction/week. - We process a series of transfers to our exchangers who then relay the funds to you. The result is that you receive clean funds. This makes it very safe and the service is very fast. - We process the transfer and forward you your Western Union info without delay or issues. - We give you the number MTCN , Sender's info and all cash-out info in 20 minute after transfer completed - Hack western union money transfer online , hack western union mtcn number?==> This is price :?WU balance

2000$ = 150$
3500$ = 200$
4500$ = 300$
6500$ = 500$
8000$ = 600$ ?

>>Give me your WU info and payment me fee
Then i running software and done transfer for you
>>After about 20 mins you'll have MTCN and sender name + country sender to cash money.
>>You make payment then send me payment info and your WU details (First name + Last name + Country + City)
>>If I check you have sent money I will make transfers for you immediately
>>After transfers completed, about 20 mins you will get code MTCN + Sender's details to pick up, it is very easy cash money
>>You can to pick up at all Western office in 96 hours
>>I hope all must to read clearly before contact me ...OK !!!
>>Please don't ask me about transfer with small amount

*****(Cash App Flip PayPal & Wu Transfer Price)********

Minimum Price 80$ For 500$

Maximum Price 1000$ For 10K

*****Notice Rules*****

No Free Test For Any New Buyer You Only Buy Few And Test
Don't Contact Me Saying I Should Send You Money Then me My %
I Only Take Payment Through BTC

*****Do Not Miss This Chance Mr Or Mrs Going To Read This*****

We Updates Mixed/World Regularly
WE UPDATES DAILY?—?UPDATED FOR WEEK NEW UPDATES 2021
FRESH GOOD & WORKING STRONG BINS

CVV?—CC With DOB/NON VBV/NON AVS AVAILABLE
DUMPS TRACKS 1 + TRACKS 2 -Non Regional Lock/Hight Balance Limits
FULLZ FRESH WITH Code10/C10/Credit Reports. *USA/CA/AU/UK ..
FULLZ*SSN+DOB* TAX Refund With EIN *Any State

** SELL CVV?—?FRESH FULLZ USA. UK. CA. AU. EU. ASIA. INTER **
FullzInfo (Name / Fullz Address / SSN / DOB / DL / Email / Phone) other

CC (DOB/SSN/MMN) Fullzinfo?—?VBV

EU Fullz 60$

Uk Fullz 50$

Au Fullz 50$

Ca Fullz 50$

US Fullz 50$

NEVER TEST ? REPLACE BAD/INVALID ?
Within 24HRS

Buy 10 Bonus 2

Valid 95% Rate

High Balance

Welcome to business: The Best Market for Dumps and CC.
We offer the best and highest level of Dumps and CC.

*Strong BINS : Capable of High Value Swipes/Orders
*Best Quality : Allowing you to shop and cashout longer without risk of declines
*Lowest Prices : Get more cards for your cash

CREDIT CARD ! DEBIT CARD ! FORUM CARDER ! CARDING METHODS ! HACKER CVV !

GREAT UPDATE ! FRESH STUFF ! USA and ALL WORLD + EXOTIC !

FRESH BASES ! UPDATE FRESH ! STRONG BIN ! BEST QUALITY !

USA: Many States Available

WORLD: Canada / Mexico / India / Brazil / China / Japan / Argentina / Australia / South Africa / Israel / Saudi Arabia / S.Korea / Chile / Singapore / Peru / New Zealand / Puerto Rico /United Arab Emirates / Taiwan / Indonesia / Luxembourg / Colombia / Thailand / Kuwait / Ecuador / Uruguay / Egypt / Malaysia / United Kingdom / Netherlands / Switzerland / Germany / France / Ireland / Sweden / Finland / Belgium / Italy / Norway / Spain / Turkey / Iceland / Denmark / Ukraine / Russian / Austria / Czech. Rep./ Poland / Portugal /

*USA:101
MasterCard Standart, Visa Classic ? $45
Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $50
American Express ? $50 ( WITHOUT SID )
Discover ? $50

*CANADA:
MasterCard Standart, Visa Classic ? $55
Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $60

*EU:
MasterCard Standart, Visa Classic ? $85
Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $90

*ASIA/AUSTRALIA/Exotic:101,201 others
MasterCard Standart, Visa Classic ? $75
Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $80

Worldwide | CreditCard | DebitCard | Dumps Pin | Track 1 | Track 2 | Validity (95%)
==================================

*** FRESH BASE DUMPS PIN,TRACKS 1&2 ****

Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 US = $70 per 1
Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 UK = $80 per 1
Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 CA = $80 per 1
Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 AU = $80 per 1
Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 EU = $90 per 1

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

by using my service you agree with the T.O.S:

I will not go first under any circumstances.
I reserve the right to decline any user/deal.
One confirmation is needed if you pay with BTC in order to continue with the deal..
Once you got the cash, post a vouch in my thread, to upload images press CTRL + P to add the image in the reply box.
No Time wasters Please

Text me Now

Telegram @ nabdie1

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Post in thread 'Cashout Loading And Funding Of Western Union Transfers - Bank Transfers - Cash App Transfer CVV, CC, Fullz, Dumps with pin Skrill Transfers WorldWide' by BraysD has been reported by CreedX. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Legit Loading And Funding Of Western Union Transfers - Bank Transfers - Cash App Transfer CVV, CC, Fullz, Dumps with pin Skrill Transfers WorldWide !!!

BEFORE PROCEEDING, NOTE THAT:

==> I have Limit With Customers For Doing Business and I Don't Want Time Wasters OR Scammer , Be WARNED !!!

==> For Bank Transfer If you get 1 time transfer already in 1 account....so for second week if you want to do again Transfer

Then you must have Different Bank Account , I will not do transfer in Same Bank Account Again n Again....Just For Security Reason.

==> For MoneyBookers i can send only 1 time in 1 account next time you must have different money bokers account for do again.

Private message me Below—

Telegram:

@braydurels

Whatsapp:

+17606400377

Email:

[email protected]

Western Union

Western Union Transfer WorldWide

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I`m Doing Transfer Western Union WorldWide but it will take just 20 minutes,because it will be bank wire transfer to WU.....So You Will Get MTCN Code With Sender Info + Amount And Then You Can Pick Up Funds From Any WU Store Office…..

If any one need WU service he need to deposit money in escrow then i will start my job....after 3 days when you will picked up your amount from Western Union Store so then you will say to escrow for release my payment.

Note: Only 5 time transfer on 1 name for next time transaction you must have different name for pick up.

(Western Union have now option to use Secret Security Question where you do not need Passport/ID/etc. just to have secret answer.)

Why we are selling MTCN ?

Because we do percentage with our associates, but still to reduce risk we cannot to the same name all the time. The transaction is done by using either high limit full info cards or bank logins (depending on amount) to make a transfer funds,we are doing only 5 time transfer on 1 name, This is done to increase the margin of safety both for us and the receiver.

MTCN SOFTWARE

NO SUCH THING AS MTCN SOFTWARE EXISTS in a western union hack. Some new customers ask us if we use this. There is no MTCN software available in the world currently that hacks in to western union. In fact they are available for free on the internet like for example here: westernunionhack.********.com but all you will get from it is probably a virus. Scammers also use this lie to lure newbies as they do not know this. The transaction is done by using Bank transfer , Fullz(full info cards) who then in turn send the money to the receiver. This is done so that the receiver receives clean funds.

PERCENTAGE DEALS/BEGGING?

NOTE: We don’t give test transfers and we don’t work on percentage with first time customers, only our regular customers get transfer on percentage basis. Don’t contact us begging for test or percentage, our customer service guy won’t respond to you.

AMOUNTS OVER $10,000

Please note as the transfers are over $10,000, for the western union , we divide the transfers but will equal your total amount: For example for our transfer which is You Will Get MTCN code in 3 parts like 3500$+3500$+3000$=10000$. This also depends on individual countries/Territories.

HOW CAN GET MTCN + ALL DETAILS

After Escrow confirm payment, the waiting time 2-3 days then you get MTCN + all details for you to cash out. After your successful payment confirmation, You will receive the MTCN (10 numbers) + all details (sender name + country sender) for your cash-out money. Then any Western Union agent location you can go for pick up the funds.

We have a 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year support service to assist you with inquiries, questions and orders.

Western Union Transfer Rates:

For 2000$ Transfer = 490$

For 4000$ Transfer = 620$

For 7000$ Transfer = 820$

For 1000$ Transfer = $100

For 10000$ Transfer = 1199$ <== You Will Get MTCN code in 3 parts like 3500$+3500$+3000$=10000$

bank_transfer-

Rules For Bank Transfer :

I`m doing just Transfer and i will use my second account you don't need to get worry for your account ....Because i will use my method for make clear payment so no dispute no chargeback no account problem.

Once You make payment to me then funds will reflect to your account with in 20-30 minutes

Please no time waster only Serious peoples need.

I don`t Work on % so don`t say to me you have dropper and send me funds then we will share...

I`m Specially Transferring From These Countries:

(US,UK,IN,GM,NL,AU,CA,DM,CH,BN,IT,MX,RU)

Bank Transfer Rates:

For 2200$ Transfer = 490$

For 4000$ Transfer = 690$

For 7000$ Transfer = 890$

How long do cash app transfers take?

Cash App offers standard deposits to your bank account and Instant Deposits to your linked debit card. Standard deposits are free and arrive within 10-20 minutes . Instant Deposits are subject to a 1.5% fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25) but arrive to your debit card instantly, so we will use instant deposit option with extra free and you will receive instantly Cash App funds.

Can you transfer money from cash app to another cash App?

You can easily send money on the Cash App to friends, family members, or anyone else who uses the app in a matter of seconds. You can transfer funds to any Cash App user, as long as you know their phone number, email address, or unique $cashtag, We will need your these cash app details for transfer instantly.

Any disputes on Cash app transfers?

No, 100% funds are clean and legit so no need to worry about disputed or chargebacks.

Cash App Transfer Rates:

For 2200$ Transfer = 690$

For 4000$ Transfer = 990$

For 7000$ Transfer = 1190$

For 1000$ Transfer = 100$

Skrill Transferring Worldwide

I`m doing moneybookers/skrill transfer worldwide as well....Skrill Payment Will be Instant Transfer ...i use my method for add funds with clear payment so no dispute and no chargeback will come....funds will be clear...bec i add funds from bank account to moneybookers then send to customers in second moneybookers so no problem of payment...as you can see in my pics...i have good balance.

For every time Transactions you must have different account for get MB funds.

Money Bookers Transfer Rates :

For 2000$ Transfer = 590$

For 4000$ Transfer = 790$

For 7000$ Transfer = 990$

For 1000$ Transfer = 100$

Private message me Below—

Telegram:

@braydurels

Whatsapp:

+17606400377

Email:

[email protected]

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Post in thread 'Hyy Guyz I Am MUNAF SAIYED Today I Will Teach You How To Do Carding Carding Is A Crime Plz Do At Your Own Risk. There Is Not My Responsiblity .' by Maddisons has been reported by CreedX. Reason given:
Spamming and possible a Scam

Content being reported:
Hyy Guyz I Am MUNAF SAIYED Today I Will Teach You How To Do Carding

Carding Is A Crime Plz Do At Your Own Risk. There Is Not My Responsiblity

Hyy Guyz I Am MUNAF SAIYED Today I Will Teach You How To Do Carding

What Is Carding :-

Carding is a online froud in this you can buy any order Without using Money this trick is 100% Working. In this you can buy more than 60000Rs product also.

Note:- First you can do LOW price order Carding.

Requirements :-

1. Android Phone ( Rooted )

Note :- If your phone is not rooted then can download KingoRoot apk from Google.

2. CC ( Working )

Note:- CC means Credit Card.

3. droid Vpn Apk

4.Full Fat 3G/4G/ WiFi Net

Note:- You can do with 2G also but using 3G/4G/WiFi is better than 2G

5. CC Matching Sock5

What is Sock5 (In Details) :-

CC Matching Sock5 is definently needed Bcos from which place you get CC You want to take that place or location matching Sock5. Sock5 is one type of site which helps us to hide Our IP Address.With this at Carding time the the owner of product site can't identify you that you were doing fraud and they don't block your CC. For this you have to take Sock5 CC Matching.

From Where You Can Take CC and Sock5 :-

CC and Sock5 you can buy from Google any Trusted site but don't forget CC And Sock5 are Matching.

Carding Steps :-

Step1:- First you buy CC from any Trusted Site.

Step2:- Buy CC Matching Sock5.

Note:- Sock5 And CC Matching Only.

Step3:- Now do your browser Clear Data.

Step4:- Now You Do Droid Vpn or Do Login.

Step5:- Do Login In Droid Vpn And Set Proxy Host = Put Sock5 proxy, Proxy Port = Put Sock5 Port, Proxy Type = Select Sock5.

Step6:- Now Open Your Browser In Private Mode and Make New Gmail or Email On CC Owner Name.

Note:- Put that email only which you have given at CC Buying Time.

Step7:- Now In Any Product Site Create New Account with That email.

Note:- Use That Email Only That You Have given at CC Buying Time.

Step8:- Now Put That Order In Your Cart That You Have To Buy And LogOut Your Account Atleast For 1 Hours.

Step9:- After 1 Hour Do Login in Product site Account.

Note:- Don't Forget To Connect Sock5 Proxy.

Step10:- Now select That product that you have put in Cart and put your Name And Address.

Step11:- Now go on paytm site and select CC now while giving payment time with CC it will ask address put that address which you have given at CC buying time.

I Am not responsible for this do at your own risk this carding is for learning purpose.

I ALSO OFFER THIS FOLLOWING TUTORIALS,HACK A CREDIT CARD, CARDING TUTORIAL,BASIC PHISHING TUTORIAL,BITCOIN CARDING,CASHING OUT.

1. HOW TO CARD EBAY SUCCESSFULLY?

2.3 NEW METHOD TO CASHOUT A CREDIT CARD

3. DROP METHOD

4.STEP TO CASHOUT CVVS TO E-GIFTCARDS.

5. ? SUCCESSFUL BANK TRANSFER

6.CC TUTORIALS

7.CARDING ALIXPRESS

8.AMAZON REFUND METHODS

9.APPLE CARDING TUTORIAL

10.ATM HACK

11.BASIC PHISHING TUTORIAL

12.BITCOIN CARDING

13.HOW TO GET FREE DOMAIN

14.CARDABLE SITES

15.CARDING AMAZON

16.CARDING VIA PHONE

17.CARDING WITH DUMPS

18.CASHING OUT A CC WITH SKRILL

19.CASHING OUT CC VIA MMO CURRENCY

20.CASHING OUT CVV VIA E-GIFT CARDS

21.CASHING OUT PP AND CVV METHODS

22.CASHING OUT CVV TO MONEY

23.CC CASHOUT METHOD

24.CC TO MONEYGRAM

25.CC TO PAYPAL

26.COMPLETE TUTORIAL ON HACKING INTO PAYPAL

27.CVV CASHOUT VIA BTC

28.CVV CHECKING

29.CVV TO PAYPAL

30.DELL CARDING

31.EASY BANK AND CC TRANSFER

32.FREE USA NUMBER METHODS

33.GET UNLIMITED CREDIT CARDS METHOD

34.PAYPAL TO BTC METHOD

35.HOW TO CARD ELECTRONIC GOODS

36.HOW TO CASHOUT STOLEN CREDIT CARDS

37.HOW TO CASHOUT PAYPAL

38.HOW TO CRACK VISA PIN

39.HOW TO GET A BACKGROUND CHECK AND CREDIT REPORT ON ANYONE

40.HOW TO HACK A CREDIT CARD

41.CARDING WALMART

42.NIKE CARDING METHOD

43.PAYPAL CASHOUT

44.RDP AND VPS CARDING

45.PP OR CC TO BTC CASHOUT

46.SEVERAL CASHOUT TO BTC

47.SKRILL METHOD

48.TIPS FOR CARDING SAFELY

49.US TAX REFUND METHOD

50.VERIFY PP ACCOUNTS WITH ETRADE

51.VERIFY PP ACCOUNT WITHOUT A CREDIT CARD

52.WESTERN UNION BIN EXPLOIT

53.WESTERN UNION TUTORIAL

54.WORKING METHOD TO CASHOUT DUMPS USA

55. LIST OF WHERE TO BUY CC,CVV2,BANK LOGINS E.T.C

56.WHERE TO GET WORKING PROXIES FOR CARDING.

57.VPN CARDING

58.BAR CODE FRAUD

59.LOCAL BITCOINS CARDING METHOD

60.HOW TO GET YOUTUBE TRAFFIC

61.CARDING GUIDE?

62.HOW TO CREATE BINS AND USE IT TO GET PREMIUM FREE ACCOUNT ?

63.GIFT CARD CARDING METHODS interested persons inbox

[Please Hit Me]

Whatsapp:: +1 (9 1 7) 7 4 0-2 1 9 8

Email:: [email protected]

Telegram; mcarding38

... terms and condition apply?

NOTE: at your own risk and don’t come to my inbox to beg me for free?

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Post in thread 'CCtools 7.5 full private' by carder.market has been reported by nomorelies. Reason given:
Where is link?

Content being reported:
Откопал сегодя в образе винды от байт.катчера приватку. Старье уже конечно, но может пригодится кому-то, т.к. это рабочий фулл со всеми дополнениями.

Все функции работают в принципе, на 7 x64 запускается, процессоры только древние в базе типа core 2 duo e6400. Это опять же не проблема, если примите на вооружение, все списки редактируются вручную в папке программы.

Virustotal ругается на архив 16 / 46, но в основном фуфлыжные антивирусы, нормальные - промолчали.
У меня нормально работает, но качаете разумеется на свой страх и риск. Рекомендую перед установкой подобного ПО на всякий случай всегда делать физическую резервную копию рабочего образа VMware, от этих CCtools у некоторых системы чудят и выкидывают синий экран!

Установка:
1. Скопировать папку в удобное место на варе и создать ярлык на рабочем столе.
2. Что бы все заработало установить components.exe из папки с CCtools.
Готово!

Сегодня освежил себе список процессоров для ццтулз (+260 современных для полного рандома), выкладываю в дополнение.
Просто скопируйте processors.txt (с заменой) в папку cctools.

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Post in thread 'Holdem,PLO Omaha-Hi,Omaha/8 Shanky pokerbot' by astr0 has been reported by nomorelies. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Название: Shanky Technologies
Версия: 6.6.5
Дата обновления: 8 октября 2012
Поддерживаемые румы: Cake Poker, Red Star Poker, Bodog Poker, Bovada Poker, 888 Poker, William Hill Poker, Titan Poker, Poker770, Bet365 Poker, BetnGo Poker, BetFred Poker, Paddy Power Poker, Sisal.it, Titanbet.it, Turbopoker.fr
Особенности:
• поддержка режимов No-Limit, Pot-Limit, Cap Pot Limit, and Limit
• поддержка столов 6-Max, 9-Max и 2-Max
• кеш-столы, одностоловые СНГ, а также МТТ
• мультитейблинг до 6 столов одновременно
• прост в настройке и поддерживает пользовательские скрипты на PPL (Poker Programming Language)
• сохранение и загрузка профилей
Установка: устанавливаем, копируем файлы из папки Crack в папку с установленным ботом с заменой, патчим. Патч работает со всей линейкой версий 6.6.x - работа с более новыми версиями не гарантируется, но вполне вероятна.
Официальный сайт: http://www.bonusbots.com/
http://depositfiles.com/files/6kmuihvi1

nomorelies

Professional
Reaction score
Post in thread 'XANAX 1.0 Advanced Bin Searh For CCS' by Full Hack has been reported by nomorelies. Reason given:

Content being reported:
XANAX.jpg

FEATURES:

- Bin search for all credit card (bank, type, country)
- Bin database from 2010
- Progressive searh
- Rounting search

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cat46mrrmyx44hr

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'PROS, SBA , FEME,PAYPAL, CASHAPP, DUMPS +/- PIN, VALID CREDIT CARDS(CVV), FULLZ, VENMO,SKRILLS, ZELLE, WU, BANK TRANSFERS & BANK LOGS AVAILABLE. ....' by folisig472 has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
PROS, SBA , FEME,PAYPAL, CASHAPP, DUMPS +/- PIN, VALID CREDIT CARDS(CVV), FULLZ, VENMO,SKRILLS, ZELLE, WU, BANK TRANSFERS & BANK LOGS AVAILABLE.

.................fresh fullz....................
cali fullZ/PROS +DL GOOD FOR ,EDD AND SBA

NY fullz/PROS+DL GOOD FOR PUA AND SBA

AZ FULLZ/PROS+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA

Utah FULZ/PROS+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA

West Virginia FULZ/PROS+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA

Michigan FULLZ/PROS+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA

Illinoi FULLZ/PROSs+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA

Pennsylvania FULLZ/PROS+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA

Indiana+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA

North Dakota FULLZ/PROS+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA

Ohio+DL GOOD FOR PUA,EDD AND SBA
CONTACT ME ON......... TELEGRAM @gabriel18080

TEXTNOW (304) 970-4228

JOIN MY TELEGRAM FOR MORE METHOD AND TOOL OF YOUR CHOICE

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'Good Varieties Of CC CVV Fullz, Dumps With Pin, Track 1&2, Cashapp Flip, PayPal & Western Union Transfers.' by WESLEYS has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Good Varieties Of CC CVV Fullz, Dumps With Pin, Track 1&2, Cashapp Flip, PayPal & Western Union Transfers.

Hello All Member's Both Male And Female Looking For The Best And Easy Way To Make Money Through

CC CVV or Cash App Or PayPal Should Contact Me, I Do Load Instant Cash App And PayPal Loading Without No

Any Risk Or Charged Back I Load All Kind's Of Account And It Dose Not Cost Any Charged Back Or

Risk No Mass Up To The Account No Account Blocking And It Also Instant Loading After Making

Payment So If You Are Very Interested In Instant Cash App Load Or PayPal Message Me Now....

Message Me For Best And Easy Way For Money Transfer I Do Good And Valid Western Union Money

Transfer And It Very Safe And Good Without No Any Risk Or Problem And My Western Union Only

Take's 5 To 10 Mins After Making Payment And It Very Good And Cool..

CONTACT NOW::

TELEGRAM: @Wesrandolph

EMAIL:

Rate List with Explanation :-

Western Union Transfer :- it takes 10 to 15 minutes maximum for generating MTCN .You Will Get MTCN Code With Sender Info + Amount And Then You Can Pick Up Funds From Any Westernunion Store.

(transferring all over the world)

Western Union Transfer Rates :

Code:

Charges ( Payment only Via BTC )

$1000---------$100 Btc

$2400-----------$240 Btc

$3500-----------$300 Btc

$4500------------$400 Btc

$5000-------------$550 Btc

And Selling acvation software:

Price $250 for 1 acvation 1 week to use

Price $500 for 1 acvation 1 month to use

Price $1000 for 1 acvation 3 months to use

Bank Transfers :-

This is my responsibility to transfer the required amount into your account and when it will be show fully transfered than my work will be over and then this is your responsibilty to handle the bankers and get safe your side.i will use my personal method for make clear payment so no dispute no chargeback chances.

Bank Transfer Rates:

Code:

(Payment Only BTC )

$2500-----------$250Charges

$3500-----------$350 Charges

$4500------------$450 Charges

$5000-------------$500 Charges

$10,000------------$800 Charges

$15,000--------------$1300 Charges

MoneyBookers Transfer :-

Offering moneybookers/skrill transfer worldwide.It is a instant payment/transfer .im using safer and safer way to transfer moneybookers so there is no chargebak and negative feedback.

Money Bookers Transfer Rates :

Code:?

$1200---------$120 Charges (Payment Only BTC )

$1800---------$180 Charges

$2500---------$250 Charges ?

$3000----------$300 Charges

$5000-----------$500 Charges

?

Paypal Transfer :-

Using hacked and verified paypal accounts to transfer paypal account to account transfer if you are genious then you can easily dodge paypal and enjoy big free online money from it.this is depends upon you and this is most safest way to earn money.

(transferring all over the world except banned/blacklisted countries)

Paypal Transfer Rates :

Code:

$1200------- $120 Charges (Payment Only BTC )

$1800--------$180 Charges

$2500--------$250 charges ?

$3000---------$300 Charges

$5000----------$500 Charges

$10,000----------$700 Charges

—–With Paypal Veritified——–

- Paypal Veritified with balance 1000$ = 100$BTC

– Paypal Veritified with balance 3000$ = 300$BTC

– Paypal Veritified with balance 5000$ = 500$BTC

– Paypal Veritified with balance 8000$ = 600$BTC

I have some balance like as and I can still remit more high balance into PayPal acct.

ATM CARDS *

BEST WAY TO HAVE GOOD AMOUNT TO START A GOOD BUSINESS OR TO START LIVING A GOOD LIFE…..

Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of MY ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode.

………. EXPLANATION OF HOW THESE CARD WORKS……….

You just slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a MENU of 1st VAULT $1,000, 2nd VAULT $5,000, RE-PROGRAMMED, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another SUB-MENU of ALL, OTHERS, EXIT, CANCEL. Just click on others and type in the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly… Done.

NOTE: DON’T EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CLICKING THE “ALL” OPTION. BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE OUT ALL THE AMOUNT OF THE SELECTED VAULT. To get the card call

Some "special features" included are:

1. Your illegal ATM activity is undetectable and untraceable.

2. Card can be used anywhere in the world, on any model ATM machine.

3. $5,000 daily withdrawal possible. More, if you purchase a pricier card.

4. A secret mechanism or technique whichprevents ATM and CCTV cameras from recording your face. Hrmm. Maybe a can of spray paint or roll of duct tape to cover the camera lens is included? Or maybe a free Groucho Marx mask comes in the box???

( High Balance & Security code )

ATM card 5000$ price 300$

ATM card 10000$ price 600$

ATM card 15000$ price 850$?

ATM card 5000euro price 300€?

ATM card 8000euro price 450$

ATM card 10000euro price 550$

ATM card 2000GBP price 200$

ATM card 3000GBP price 350$

ATM card 5000GBP price 500$

?

clone card prices LIST****

$250-------$3000 ---balance

$350-------$4000

$450-------$5000

$600-------$7000

$700-------$8000

$800-------$10000

$900-------$12000

$1000------$15000

( DUMPS & CREDIT CARDS (WORLDWIDE) )

The quality of service we offer is up to the highest standards. You will feel like the KING of carding when buying dumps & cards from us.

WE ALSO HAVE UK & USA STOCK. JUST CONTACT US!

We do not record or keep logs of anyone's IPs.

As always, we replace dumps within 6 hours after the order was placed.?

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 US = With PIN 100$/1, No Pin 30$

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 UK = With PIN 110$/1, No Pin 30$

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 EU = WITH PIN 120$/1, No Pin 30$

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 AU = With PIN 120$/1, No Pin 30$

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 CA = With PIN 120$/1, No Pin 30$

CONTACT NOW::

TELEGRAM: @Wesrandolph

EMAIL:

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'Fresh Skimmed Dumps +Pin Track 1&2' by Akbara has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
**** ******* - Tracks 1&2 US - Tracks 1&2 UK - Tracks 1&2 CA + AU - Tracks 1&2 EU track 1& 2 * I Will to check with high balance ===> SPECIAL DUMPS list : - Dumps,Track 1&2 US = - UK ,CA, AU,EU,GER, and China and Types Card dumps : VISA / MASTER / AMEX / DISCOVERI Gold , Master Standart, Platinum, Business card, Cooperation card, American Express, Debit card *** Countries card : USA, UK, CA, AU, EU, Asia ..... +++ NOTE : I also sell Dumps with balance are required - Amount: 10k-->50k (220$ per 1) - Amount: 50k-->100k (300$ per 1) - Amount: 100k >> (min 400$ per 1) ==> Examples : >>>> DEMO TRACK + PIN UK <<<< TRACK 2 : 4658591937313000=14022212730000000011 b 02;06;31 PIN 3463 TRACK 2 : 5404500019100759=13052210000002047000 l 02;48;39 PIN 9832 DEMO TRACK 1/2 + PIN US : Track2: 4852450003907464=10050114065434000000 PIN 5845 Track2: 4185506003290033=11144281300469401011 PIN 6846 _______________________ Track1: B4867967032437166^AVALLONE/SONJA^13011010000000472000000 Track2: 4867967032437166=13011010000047200000 | United States | JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. - | Visa | PLATINUM | 101 | TR1+TR2 | PIN CODE : 2269 B5111961527836645^KRISTI MCQUIRT^1312101263000000000000000000000?;511196152 7836645=13121012630000000000 B5424180503431014^BRAUN/DANIEL E ^120910100000023501000000582000000?;54241805034310 14=1209101235010582 - Track1=5232556061018719WYATT/ROBERTSON1007101171410000271000000 - Track2=5232556061018719=10071011000042400000 - pin: 5678,5432,5187,5505,and other many. i accept btc only. if you are interested add me on ..icq...684408185

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'Sell bank logins with email access and cookies FULLZ INFO ATM PIN SSN' by Big andersonn has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
BEST UPDATE....

Sell PayPal account verified accounts with funds

Selling Amazon Gift Card all balance. Itunes Gift Card Egift Card

Sell bank logins with email access and cookies FULLZ INFO ATM PIN SSN

Sell Electronics carding services Iphone Mac ,VPN RDP 911 DOLOR SIGH VPN PROXY

Sell Dumps Track 1 + Track 2 [ Including PIN Regional Unlocked 98% Validity Rate

Sell Fullz Info SSN DOB (Name + Adresss + City + State + Fone + Driver Linkce, Credit Score!!!!! CCS,CCV,CVV

Sell ATM cards prepaid cards clone cards with balance + Security code (easy to withdraw) shipping company ( FEDEX,DHL,TNT

YOU CAN BUY BANK LOGIN BUY,

REAL BANK LOGIN WITH FULL INFO

BANK LOGIN & ACCOUNT PAYPAL GOOD AND SAFE **

Bank Login : with Username + Password Number

Bank transfer: Holder Name Use Bank + Number Account Bank + Bank Name + Address Full.

Have all details for login and i can transfer balance to your account if you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT ME .............<<<<<<

ICQ 749554

TEXTNOW +646 965 6080

TELEGRAM @Mr_Andersonnn

GMAIL [email protected]

Skype live:.cid.1557dda040d43121

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I accept payment BTC (Bitcoin), PM (Perfect money), CashApp......

REFUND POLICY:

TIME FOR REFUND -24HRS

AUTOMATIC BALANCE REFUND INCASE CC IS DEAD

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread '(BLack Friday Updates) Hit me I'm Sellin' Fresh Cvv,Fullz With Good and High Balance Of $2500' by VerifiedFloyce has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
(BLack Friday Updates) Hit me I'm Sellin' Fresh Cvv,Fullz With Good and High Balance Of $2500 (15% Discount On AnyThing You Buy - Dm Me Now)

———— CASHAPP FLIPS ————

*Cash App is safe and real here so Please don't ask me about transfer with small amount or for free test . So if you want let start with the minimum rate...

———— WESTERNUNION TRANSFER ————

Give me your western union receive info and payment me fee. Then i will do transfer for you, After about 20 mins you'll have MTCN and sender's name...

———— PAYPAL TRANSFER ————

You gonna make half payment then once you get the funds in your PayPal account then you add up the rest of the payment...

——————— PRICE-LIST ———————

$800 = $80
$900 = $90
$1000 = $150
$1500 = $200
$2000 = $250
$3000 = $350
$4000 = $450
$5000 = $550
$6000 = $650
$7000 = $750
$8000 = $850
$9000 = $950

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» CONTACT INFORMATION «««««««««««««««

Gmail: [email protected]
Gmail: [email protected]

Text Me/WhatsApp Me: +1213 806 4927
Text Me/WhatsApp Me: +1213 806 4927

Telegram: @xxxzxxx11
Telegram: @xxxzxxx11

-Join My Telegram GroupChat For More Dealz:: https://t.me/worldofmafiasOmerta

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Post in thread 'Selling Credit Cards (Cc) for 12$ with good and highly balance of 9k and you can use for shopping, paying site, cashing out,carding,booking Fullz ✓' by gsamadhanifmali has been reported by dunkelh3it. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Selling Credit Cards (Cc) for 12$ with good and highly balance of 9k and you can use for shopping, paying site, cashing out,carding,booking

Fullz ✓20$
Dumps with pins✓40$
RDP✓10$
Clones Cards✓20$

== PayPal Transfer Price List==
==Cash App Price List==
== WU Price List=
==Chime Transfer==
==Skrill Transfer==

30$ for 300$
40$ for 450$
50$ for 550$
60$ for 650$
70$ for 750$
80$ for 850$
Inbox if you want long term business no ripping only the realest deal????
Telegram: @Eldruggy
TextNow + (304) 506-8195

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
Post in thread 'FULLZ & CCFULLZ (HIGHLY BALANCED) WORLD MIX' by Ulistuneis has been reported by ivanship. Reason given:
MASSIVE SPAM

Content being reported:
DUMPS + PIN (1K DAILY CASH OUT) WORLD MIX

FULLZ & CCFULLZ (HIGHLY BALANCED) WORLD MIX

SAUCE, LOOKUPS, ID/DL SCANS(FRONT & BACK), PROS+DL & SITES AVAILABLE

EBAY LOGS
TLO LOGS
BANK LOGS
PAYPAL LOGS
VENMO LOGS
AMAZON LOGS
VERIZON LOGS
CASH APP LOGS
COINBASE LOGS
GREEN DOT LOGS
WORLDREMIT LOGS
WALMART MONEY CARD LOGS

Contact Me Now...
Telegram : @Trielhad
Whats App:+1 4457776846
Text 8438910061

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
Post in thread '[need] dead uk fullz' by ElenaVem has been reported by PrivatnO. Reason given:
spamming on all threads

Content being reported:
I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dimepiece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I cannot check out on store. I have read in Cosmopolitan that they were acquired by a UK hedge fund for $50 m. I have just bought the Dimepiece Winter Pom Pom Knit Cap from Ebay and totally love it xox

BossJerrY

BANNED
Reaction score
Post in thread 'Hello Brothers I Got CC's With High Balance 3.5k.......4800$ ?And Refund CC's When Is Dead Or Send You Your Money Back? .../Fullz 25$ .../Shell 1' by cshazi has been reported by BossJerrY. Reason given:
he is likely to be a ripper

Content being reported:
Hello Brothers

I Got CC's With High Balance 3.5k.......4800$
?And Refund CC's When Is Dead Or Send You Your Money Back?

.../Fullz 25$
.../Shell 15$
.../Rdp....... 10$
.../Dumps + pins..........50$
.../Mailer inbox 7$
..../Bank Log = 50$

I Cash App Transfer , PayPal Transfer,Western
Union ,ZelleTransfer, Chime Transfer,Skrill Transfer

20$for 200$
30 for 300$
40 for 400$
50 for 500$
60$ for 700$
70 for 800$
80 for 900$

No Charge Back Bet

Pm Me And Let Make More Money

Telegram...@Mackdumps

TextNow + (304) 506-8195

You Can Join My Group On Telegram for More Infomartion

spicybabygirl

nothing is impossible
Reaction score
Post in thread 'Hello Brothers I Got CC's With High Balance 3.5k.......4800$ ?And Refund CC's When Is Dead Or Send You Your Money Back? .../Fullz 25$ .../Shell 1' by cshazi has been reported by spicybabygirl. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Hello Brothers

I Got CC's With High Balance 3.5k.......4800$
?And Refund CC's When Is Dead Or Send You Your Money Back?

.../Fullz 25$
.../Shell 15$
.../Rdp....... 10$
.../Dumps + pins..........50$
.../Mailer inbox 7$
..../Bank Log = 50$

I Cash App Transfer , PayPal Transfer,Western
Union ,ZelleTransfer, Chime Transfer,Skrill Transfer

20$for 200$
30 for 300$
40 for 400$
50 for 500$