Reported content: Conversation message from scammer

LysergDiethel

Devil May Cry
Reaction score
Сообщение в переписке 'Do you need help carding?'. Жалобу на содержимое пользователя joeluis отправил(а) LysergDiethel. Причина жалобы:
Scammer пидорас какой то

Содержимое сообщения:
i will guide you on how to earn 500$ daily carding with my methods and apps.
After i am sure you are trustworthy i will guide you on how to earn 2000$-5000$ with my unique methods.
Fee : i receive 30% of the outcome

Contact on:

Telegram :Ghostzmoon

LysergDiethel

Devil May Cry
Reaction score
Сообщение в переписке 'Carding'. Жалобу на содержимое пользователя euroshop отправил(а) LysergDiethel. Причина жалобы:
Scammer пидорас

Содержимое сообщения:
Hey mate. If you want to make some money with my Skrill method let me know. I just want 30% after we cash out. No I don’t need your money for this method, just trying to start a team. You will have control of the account and cash, meaning once the money drop in the account you have to send me my cut. Contact me on telegram @euk_hack

txkix

T X K I X
Reaction score
Conversation message in 'WELCOME' by Dennis Demzel has been reported by txkix. Reason given:
I do not understand why you open an infinity accounts to offer the same, under the same name. You do not give any confidence.

Content being reported:
Do you want to join the carding winning team?Just don’t worry contact telegram @JordanBlay or

Join the telegram link https://t.me/darknetsauces

And you will be added to the group ASAP .

You can also get appropriate tools for work as well

Thank you

Bandemic

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Conversation message in 'Do you need help carding?' by Tender$ has been reported by Bandemic. Reason given:
scammer got me for $500 and blocked me. He is scmming people

Content being reported:
i will guide you on how to earn 500$ daily carding with my methods and apps.
After i am sure you are trustworthy i will guide you on how to earn 2000$-5000$ with my unique methods.
Fee : i receive 30% of the outcome

Contact on:

Telegram :Ghostzmoon

CybercrimeX6

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'carding methods' by bank_method has been reported by CybercrimeX6. Reason given:

Content being reported:
Hey mate. If you want to make some money with my Skrill method let me know. I just want 30% after we cash out. No I don’t need your money for this method, just trying to start a team. You will have control of the account and cash, meaning once the money drop in the account you have to send me my cut. Contact me on telegram @euk_hack

Plumber

Reaction score
Telegram
DurkPlumber
Conversation message in 'Привет. Вопрос по Пейпал.' by Angedoniya has been reported by Plumber. Reason given:
Приветствую, с Польшей никогда не работал, по вопросам: непонятно с палки какой страны ты хочешь переводить на палку Польши,,если юса то можно просто сендить на польскую палку, соответственно к ней привязывается ибан и налится, либо создать польский аккаунт на ебее с оплатой палкой, а с логов покупать, но это гемор,,,,а банк юса к палке другой страны не привяжется,,,как и любой другой банк привязывается только к палке той же страны

Content being reported:
Привет, списался с хорошим парнем, ник на форуме

Dirt Задал ему несколько вопросов,​

Первое, второе, немного разобщались. На вопросы по палке не смог мне помочь, посоветовал тебя, говорит, что ты можешь помочь. Можно у тебя спросить несколько моментов?

Есть счета палки, с логами. Есть живой дроп польши с палкой. Как я понимаю мы с палки на палку или ИБАН поляка не переведём? Надо подвязывать БА юсы и так уже налить?

Mobilka2

Reaction score
Сообщение в переписке 'Carding'. Жалобу на содержимое пользователя digital_hack отправил(а) Mobilka2. Причина жалобы:
спам, развод

Содержимое сообщения:
Hey mate. If you want to make some money with my Skrill method let me know. I just want 30% after we cash out. No I don’t need your money for this method, just trying to start a team. You will have control of the account and cash, meaning once the money drop in the account you have to send me my cut. contact me on telegram @euk_hack

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

garciartx2

Reaction score

Sicario

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'WELCOME' by Raisena has been reported by Sicario. Reason given:
Скам, пишет в личку с предложениями

Content being reported:
I never stop 24/7/365 working for you and for your profit .
*I aim to help everybody including newbies with fresh and valid ideas for their own good.
*As the name implies, you are here to make profit; no matter who you are.
servicing everyone with respect and integrity
Join my telegram channel where you can learn more about carding :
OR Contact telegram @JamesWenger and you will be added to the carding group

Dantey

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'Carding' by swiper_god has been reported by Dantey. Reason given:
Offers his own vendor that I'm sure scams

Content being reported:

samkang418

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'WELCOME' by rey 40 has been reported by samkang418. Reason given:
Getting spam with welcome messages to scam new registered users.

Content being reported:
I never stop 24/7/365 working for you and for your profit .
*I aim to help everybody including newbies with fresh and valid ideas for their own good.
*As the name implies, you are here to make profit; no matter who you are.
servicing everyone with respect and integrity
Join my telegram channel where you can learn more about carding :
OR Contact telegram @JamesWenger and you will be added to the carding group

samkang418

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'WELCOME' by Glutter fizz has been reported by samkang418. Reason given:
Getting spam with welcome messages to scam new registered users.

Content being reported:
Good day fam do you want to join the legit carding team never worry.Just hit me up on my telegram handle @Johnwillock ASAP

Telegram link https://t.me/methodsandsauceshouse

Note: The telegram group is only meant for only serious people. You can also firm when the classes is on going
And you can also get appropriate tools for work
Thank you

kenny40

Reaction score
Conversation message in 'Carding' by Swipester1 has been reported by kenny40. Reason given:
good morning i am here do you have icq

Content being reported:

cardkill

Reaction score
Hi kenny I was contacted by this guys do you know whats the scam about it
?

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Post in thread 'BabyBoomerPeopleMeet Cracker (Seller log)' by acernova94 has been reported by Dirt. Reason given:

Content being reported:
BabyBoomerPeopleMeet Cracker (Seller log)

Screenshot-11.png

Fresh api
no ban
need best proxy

Download

VT
(Using code protection)