Dirt

Professional
Reaction score

PrivatnO

Confidence Man
Reaction score
Chat message by Thatguy has been reported by PrivatnO. Reason given:

Content being reported:
* A ny One Interested Should Inbox Me * * TELEGRAM: @Omertachatworld * * ICQ: @OmertachatWorld0 * * TEXTNOW: (504) 399-2230 Join the Omerta.wf's server Discord Server! Check out the Omerta.wf's server community on Discord - hang out with other members and enjoy free voice and text chat. discord.gg

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Chat message by blessbaba has been reported by Dirt. Reason given:
SCAM! Это чел с тг Deltatoronto, постоянно под новыми акками

Content being reported:
I need who can be booking flight tickets i have passengers that needs tickets daily am also agent at airport...all tickets are international tickets. Note: Payment is sent once ticket is issued!! and confirmed on airline website payment mode BTC

Last edited:

comlib

Reaction score
Chat message. Жалобу на содержимое пользователя fuhengzhen отправил(а) comlib. Причина жалобы:

Содержимое сообщения:
I am a Chinese. I have a collection account in the Bank of America.Routing number Account Number If you have funds that are not convenient to handle, you can contact me. I will return the funds to you BTC after processing them I also have some high-quality CC's with address, zip code, name, phone number and email address. We can cooperate with them I'm the TG of https://t.me/yezixiaoyima