Read it First BADB Arrested

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
on another note i find that people like cpac and badb are no different from me i would be rude too probably more than half of you dudes ... because there are scammers and le and rippers trying to trick them as well.. first time i spoke to cpac he was rude it was miscomunication i sat back watched his thread and saw he really had decent work so i gave him another chance and since then he's been helpful and polite.... bad b same thing.. well actually he was never rude but he was a hard ass... he made sure wasnt trying to scam him... and le didnt take over his site they cant knowingly sell ppl's info for ppl to make $ off of they can generate some dumps that dont belong to anyone and try that way but seriously thats too much of a risk to catch one carder who swipe for 1k and make it out store... if u use vpn didnt have wmz or lr in ya name .. use different modems hell change ya nicks n icq... let vendor know u doing it b4 u do it.. and lastly use laptop only for this thing here you'll be fine. .. i do feel bad for badb and anyone who gets caught up.. karma is a mofo and just wishing bad on someone can smack you in the face.... all in all i found alot of vendors to be cool and reasonable its when u get the jerks who try to play games they buy 2 dumps off 1 dump make 3k and want to complain about the 2nd dump that didnt work .. dude u paid total of 100$ for both ?? made 3k ? only time i ever complain is if out of 10 only 1 works thats a problem ! everyone be safe ..

smart ppl always more rare, happy to see that still exist! ))

cheers4me

Reaction score
Does anybody know what happened with csu? last night was working ok, I think its time to take some vacations, things are too hot now

C

capac

10+++, u got the point bro

on another note i find that people like cpac and badb are no different from me i would be rude too probably more than half of you dudes ... because there are scammers and le and rippers trying to trick them as well.. first time i spoke to cpac he was rude it was miscomunication i sat back watched his thread and saw he really had decent work so i gave him another chance and since then he's been helpful and polite.... bad b same thing.. well actually he was never rude but he was a hard ass... he made sure wasnt trying to scam him... and le didnt take over his site they cant knowingly sell ppl's info for ppl to make $ off of they can generate some dumps that dont belong to anyone and try that way but seriously thats too much of a risk to catch one carder who swipe for 1k and make it out store... if u use vpn didnt have wmz or lr in ya name .. use different modems hell change ya nicks n icq... let vendor know u doing it b4 u do it.. and lastly use laptop only for this thing here you'll be fine. .. i do feel bad for badb and anyone who gets caught up.. karma is a mofo and just wishing bad on someone can smack you in the face.... all in all i found alot of vendors to be cool and reasonable its when u get the jerks who try to play games they buy 2 dumps off 1 dump make 3k and want to complain about the 2nd dump that didnt work .. dude u paid total of 100$ for both ?? made 3k ? only time i ever complain is if out of 10 only 1 works thats a problem ! everyone be safe ..

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
yeah, smartmf really has a point.once again too bad guys like badb fall.will happen again and again.but le and us law cannot win this fight.badb is down, maksik is down.others are down.but some others are still active.besides, fucking le has a bigger problem : they bust 1, at least 3 are rising.and thats their problem.our problem ?..well..i still dream to see a board only with cool users and no big-mouths.i still dream to see dumps buyers posting : 4 out of 10 worked great.i paid 1k ive made 10.so many thanks for the seller.smartmf was saying cpac and badb were hard asses sellers.sure, he is right saying that they were trying to see what type of buyer they deal with.what happened to badb i think it says to those who still taste the freedom that THEY SHALL BE EVEN MORE CAREFULL AND MORE HARD ASS.i bet more then 60% (the majority) of the dumps buyers here dont buy more then 10 pieces(and those us standards wich costs shit) and they ask for replacements and post bad about the sellers.
if the sellers dont selct these guys, ADMINS, at least in base of the posts of these fuckers shall make a selection and kick some asses outta here!!
p e a c e

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
and on that note i am making a post whereever possible source did some bullshit too me and i want it resolved but as i went through black list on here i notice i dont see admins doing much like on c.su.. so if there is a new domain so i can complain about the bullshit source has been doing to me and other friends someone let me know !!! because i dont bullshit the sellers.. i buy and i dont complain unless its major issue ... like 1 - out of 10 work or work wasnt what i asked for ... and admins can ask any seller i dealt with i dont complain ... cpac,,t2,,cocaino,, fozzy,,they do good business and so do i but this shit source pulling is out of control

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
@smartmf
once again, ure right when u are saying u dont see admins doing much like on the other board (currently down.and i hope was a clever move by the admins to bring it down for the moment and NOT other things by other hands) . i tried to touch this subject in several posts and not only here..and of course : NOTHING.anyway, we are passing hard moments these days.and TO ALL STUPID NOOBS ARROUND : if anyone still had the doubts that c.su is monitored(just not to use other word), now u have your proof.named more then once in a couple of days since badb was arrested, c.su is under the heat.and not only.this board too.i cant bet.cauze im sure.and it will be a easy win.no satisfaction for me on easy wins.i like other type of wins : )))
lets pay attention brothers.ALL OF US.
i wish u all happy carding, swiping, "e-robbering", fucking le in the ass or driving them crazy everytime they recieve a note from the financial institutions about their loses due to..well...US.: ))
and of course, p e a c e

If Anyone Reads This Post ....Please admire the Drama,the Beein Cool Face and How I Feel So Desperate for Attention typo,Let`s all hold hands and feel sorry we are carders.Oh Yeah!

Last edited by a moderator:

10 inches

Reaction score
I was a SC member with 500 posts. LE, Cardcops, & informers are part of life on these boards. They are ALWAYS going to be here.
LE; however, CANNOT destroy this board by busting a few dealers/vendors and getting them to talk. The only way this board can be destroyed is to " cumbajohnny" it. That is, bust an adminstrator and get them to flip giving them access to everything inside. Even if they "iceman" this board; hack into it & steal all the data, it would still not do them much good. Why? Because LE does not have the time or resources to go through everything and track everyone down. People will be gone by then. As long as this board's servers are outside the USA & have enough security to protect it from DOS attacks or something like it ( I am not a computer expert) or until someone high up here flips to get a lighter sentence, we should be ok.

One key to survival here is CHANGE. Every 2 years, I change everything about myself. My address, bank accounts, mail drops, cell phone/ ICQ numbers, business /stores, bars I visit. I change my ISP provider, & proxy accounts every year. I change my ip address & delete all my cookies & browsing history EVERY NIGHT before I log off. I pay for this but it is worth it. I do not change the city where I live, since i can't afford to quit my day job, but I move to the other side of town or one of the suburbs where nobody knows me. I have found that doing this, along with a good sense of paranoia, lets me sleep easier at night. It is harder to hit something when it is moving...

Remember DRON from DM? How did Cardcops track him down? He lived in the same city, the same house, used the same free
wi-fi spots in the same stores, coffee shops, & resturants at the same days/times on the same street along the same trolley line in Calgary for YEARS. Once Cardcops traced the IP locations he was using, it was just a matter of staking out those places, looking at the security camera film & ... hello Dron. The words " SAFE" and "SAME" do not belong in the same sentence...

There is NO such thing as too much security...

Finally, FIRST thing every morning; before you even piss, drink a large cup of " Shut the FUCK up". My high school football coach used to tell us the best way to keep out of trouble was to keep " Your MOUTH & your PANTS zipped up." If someone talks a lot or starts asking too many questions, cut them off.

Last edited:

khanlian

Carder
Reaction score
Hello me fellow carders.I have to completly agree with 10 inches ..I was a SC ,CP member matter of fact I was a reviewed vendor in SC .When things start getting hot in SC actually when that scumbug Cumbajohny start ratting people out (Cumba if you are somehow reading this and I know you do I hope you die motherfucker I was lucky enough to don't buy your tapped vpn the 1 you were trying to sell me so hard and being paranoic saved my ass)i changed all my identity nicks ,icq numbers emails etc..........And now when I am not in USA anymore I am telling ya all Babygirl is back .....10 inches see the problem is in our community is that everyday we have new people comming in and when they start getting some anonimous money they think that they are untouchable but they don't understand 1 thing LE don't give a fuck about them little fishes untill they become a big 1 or LE makes them big fish to do press bust and show whole world how good hey work...People don't forget Boa,Artist,Script,Maksik,Badb they are all known names from old times.....I am still in touch with Artist and if some of his friends are reading this pm me I will tell you more about him he still got 2 years to do in federal joint of Alenwood fci.....

C

capac

ALL HAVE TO TAKE THESE WORDS OF 10 inches like a BIBLE to stay safe!

I was a SC member with 500 posts. LE, Cardcops, & informers are part of life on these boards. They are always going to be here from now on. LE; however, CANNOT destroy this board by busting a few dealers/vendors and getting them to talk. The only way this board can be destroyed is to " cumbajohnny" it. That is, bust an adminstrator and get them to flip giving them access to everything inside. Even if they "iceman" this board; hack into it & steal all the data, it would still not do them much good. Why? Because LE does not have the time or resources to go through everything and track everyone down. People will be gone by then. As long as this board's servers are outside the USA and have enough security to protect it from DOS attacks or something like it ( I am not a computer expert) or until someone high up here flips to get a lighter sentence, we should be ok.

One key to survival here is CHANGE. Every 2 years, I change everything about myself. My address, bank accounts, mail drops, cell phone/ ICQ numbers, business /stores, bars I visit. I change my ISP provider, & proxy accounts every year. I get everything under a new name. I pay for this but I think it is worth it. I do not change the city where I live, since i can't afford to quit my day job, but I move to the other side of town or one of the suburbs where nobody knows me. I have found that doing this, along with a good sense of paranoia, lets makes me sleep a little better at night.

Remember DRON from DM? How did Cardcops track him down? Simple. He stayed in the same city, the same house, used the same free wi-fi spots in the same stores, coffee shops, & resturants at the same days/times on the same street along the same trolley line in Calgary for YEARS. Once Cardcops traced the IP locations he was using, it was just a matter of staking out those places, looking at the security camera film & ... hello Dron. When it comes to being safe, the word SAME is NOT a good idea.

Finally, first thing every morning, drink a large glass of " Shut the FUCK up". My high school football coach used to tell us the best way to keep out of trouble was to keep " Your MOUTH & your PANTS zipped up." If someone talks a lot, be very careful with them...

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Anyone left who wanna cry and hold hands?

ZATAN

Reaction score
"the Russian site csu, was still open for business. "

theftmaster

VIP member
Reaction score
Yea he was one the cashers old news, typical USA and Wired late as always with the Facts.

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
So essentially, if BadB would have stayed in Russia instead of going to France he wouldn't have been caught?

I really need to consider moving to Russia one day..

*edit*: Ok, it's confirmed, I'm moving to Russia.

"Law enforcement groups in Russia have been reluctant to pursue these talented authors of Internet fraud, for reasons, security experts say, of incompetence, corruption or national pride."

Now to brush up on my Russki.

Last edited: