Questions - What info i need for fullz account and BA if i want to cashout BA to the drop registered bank account?

Kolba499

Reaction score
Hi, i have a few questions. What info i need for fullz account and BA if i want to cashout BA to the drop registered bank account? If i log in with BA will i be able to change number phone? And from where can i get virtual sim.Does BA sellers always provides ip cookies etc. Thats it

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Sellers of BA from Brute will provide only the login and password for BA after purchase.
BA sellers from logs will provide:
- Login and password
- Fresh cookies
- IP address of the owner
- Digital fingerprint of the owner’s system (not always)
- Code word or TAN codes (not always)
- Access to e-mail (not always)
- Secret questions and answers to them (not always)

If in order to withdraw or transfer funds from BA you need to confirm the payment by phone, but you should change the phone number in BA to yours in order to do this.
In some banks, you can change your phone number only in person at a bank branch or by phone through an operator (giving all your BA and fullz data).
When purchasing a BA, be sure to check with the sellers what exactly needs to be done to make a money transfer. Many BA sellers will not advise you on this issue because they themselves were unable to cash out the money. Avoid such sellers and do not work with BAs with whom nothing can be done. Usually, lairs do not sell good BAs with balances, but work them out themselves.

Google Voice is best for BAs, you can easily register it.
Or you should buy a virtual phone number. This is easy to do, just find a virtual telephone service in the desired country.

Lecture: «Working with BA» (carding education)

Kolba499

Reaction score
Hello.
Sellers of BA from Brute will provide only the login and password for BA after purchase.
BA sellers from logs will provide:
- Login and password
- Fresh cookies
- IP address of the owner
- Digital fingerprint of the owner’s system (not always)
- Code word or TAN codes (not always)
- Access to e-mail (not always)
- Secret questions and answers to them (not always)

If in order to withdraw or transfer funds from BA you need to confirm the payment by phone, but you should change the phone number in BA to yours in order to do this.
In some banks, you can change your phone number only in person at a bank branch or by phone through an operator (giving all your BA and fullz data).
When purchasing a BA, be sure to check with the sellers what exactly needs to be done to make a money transfer. Many BA sellers will not advise you on this issue because they themselves were unable to cash out the money. Avoid such sellers and do not work with BAs with whom nothing can be done. Usually, lairs do not sell good BAs with balances, but work them out themselves.

Google Voice is best for BAs, you can easily register it.
Or you should buy a virtual phone number. This is easy to do, just find a virtual telephone service in the desired country.

Lecture: «Working with BA» (carding education)
So, is there any list of banks which u cant change number online? How do i know if the seller want me to buy his shit BA?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Many banks change data in the BA by calling the account owner. If you need to, then try to do this by giving the correct fullz details to the bank employee.