Question about buying and posting a carded item

Kemonion

Reaction score
I just need some help with shipping and actually getting it to my area

For example lets say I live in the UK and I'm planning on buying a German CVV and trying to card Apple.

is it right if I use a VPN and set my location to the same area as the German CVV, go on Tor and set my Tor location to the UK so when it comes to typing my shipping address I will be able to type my UK drop location address because apple don't do international shipping.

I'm very confused and I feel I'm doing it incredibly wrong but if I try to use a parcel forwarding company that will require me to pay a shipping fee which I have no idea how to pay because I obviously can't use my actual bank card because it can then leak my real location.

If someone could explain the full process of where I would need to change locations to match the German CVV or even how I would post it to the "UK drop address" that would be very appreciated.

if this is confusing please let me know and I'll try to explain better

EDIT - I think I might of been dumb, I'm doing some looking at this company called Forward2me and I'm pretty sure they take out there shipping fee when I purchase the item, If someone has done something like this with a forwarding company can you confirm or deny if I'm right

EDIT 2 - I think I'm wrong about this information above, I've thought about it to much myself and I don't know what wrong or right to do now

Last edited:

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You need to find stores that deliver throughout Europe. There are many such stores.
If you have a German card, then you must adapt to the owner of the card, that is, your IP address must be German.

To do this, you can connect to a German VPN server, but it will be better if you add the German socks5 proxy to your anti-detect browser.

When paying by card, you should be as close as possible to the cardholder. Therefore, in the proxy service you can search by ZIP, ISP or select the city in Germany where the cardholder lives.

If you first want to order goods to the address of a legal warehouse of an intermediary company, then you cannot pay for their services with your real card, since your person will be de-anonymized.
Explore all payment options for their services; it is quite possible that they accept cryptocurrency.

If it doesn’t work out with an intermediary, then order the goods to the drop address in the UK.

Kemonion

Reaction score
You need to find stores that deliver throughout Europe. There are many such stores.
If you have a German card, then you must adapt to the owner of the card, that is, your IP address must be German.

To do this, you can connect to a German VPN server, but it will be better if you add the German socks5 proxy to your anti-detect browser.

When paying by card, you should be as close as possible to the cardholder. Therefore, in the proxy service you can search by ZIP, ISP or select the city in Germany where the cardholder lives.

If you first want to order goods to the address of a legal warehouse of an intermediary company, then you cannot pay for their services with your real card, since your person will be de-anonymized.
Explore all payment options for their services; it is quite possible that they accept cryptocurrency.

If it doesn’t work out with an intermediary, then order the goods to the drop address in the UK.
Ok thank you

In order to learn sometimes you may need to lose and honestly I've accepted that

I'll try to buy from the apple store tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes

Kemonion

Reaction score

Ok well I just tried to buy off of Brians club using this link I got from this forum
http://briansclcfyc5oe34hgxnn3akr4hzshy3edpwxsilvbsojp2gwxr57qd.onion/login/

but after I clicked confirm the website went down and now its saying problem loading page, I'm not going to jump to conclusions so I'll recheck the site every now and then to see if it comes back up

EDIT - The shop has come back up and it is indeed not a scam.

Last edited:

Cloned Boy

Carder
Reaction score
In the last month, the crabster has lost ground, apparently the sellers have changed, how can I explain this, consistently, out of the purchased packs, 5 will be dead insta, 7-8 will have a crooked AVS, the rest will have one holder name, another bill, mail and mobile phones are finally random.
Try switching to different domains.
Shop domains: