Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pm on icq 632932532 if u can cashout super dumps for me. . No second chance. Chancer and ripper pls dnt add me

cchunt

Reaction score
PRIMERO WHATS UP IM WAITING FOR PICKUP 2,5K ITS BEEN ALMOST A WEEK NOW..I NEED THE FUND SOON ASPOSSIBLE..TELL MY YOU DONT ANSWER IN TICKETS SYSTEM???

innerlinks

Reaction score
hey bro.... unable to buy dumps from shop....i have been trying for hours...negetive...sop is given message......Sorry, but the base is not available. Try to buy after some minutes.
...pls fix this as soon as possible...thanks

squares

DEER
Reaction score
hey bro im getting same message unable to buy dumps and still waiting for refund on bad dumps

azywzy

Carder
Reaction score
i lost password to certificate u send ?? i wana recover my login //.. plz help

willywin

RIPPER
Reaction score
i can cashout for you..am in the u.s.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:10 PM ----------

i can cashout for you..am in the u.s.

my icq..571348390

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
he is not even replying in threads or pm or icq or in his shop tickets, dumps are giving bad results these days.. worried but trust him, he will be soon with fresh updates hope so soon

diesel1100

Reaction score
hola como estas necesito saber como me comunico contigo para comprarle a usted yo lo tengo agregado en mi icq pero usted nunca se conecta asi que espero su respuesta lo mas pronto posible por favor

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:18 AM ----------

hello how are you need to know how I communicate with you to buy from you I have it added to my icq but you never connects so I hope your response as soon as possible please or if you have a shop please wait your reply thanks

daum

Carder
Reaction score
this guy is bullshit i PRIVATE MESSAGES him two time already for the link to TO REGISTER AND NO ANSWER , DO ANY ONE HAVE THE LINK>

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:09 AM ----------

YO BRO I NEED THE LINK SO I CAN SHOP

sinister

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
+A Primero keep it up =)