Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
Bro you ghost in icq but you are real with the shop! one year with primero am doing so great, I got 2 straight bitches in the telly going both way!

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
base validity very low last order was 300 usa dumps only 30% valid,primero what happen ,u update base after a long time and validity not good even not 50% ur base valid,plz do some thing for ur custmers

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
i need help primero with registration

mr.primero can u check pm plz, i am having problems with registration. and shout out 2 mr.pirax for taking his time out to help a brother with this process. thanks bro

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
amazing shop

mr.primero shop is truly amazing. its like walking in the gucci store u just feel rich by just having access to it.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
baloch if u need REG pm TO PRIMERO I HE DOEST not answer u.. then.. pm to me

bill007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PlraX i need ur help P sent me link to site but its not working i dontknow if i did it wrong

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:07 PM ----------

pirax i need ur help pls pm me ur icq

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:09 PM ----------

baloch if u need REG pm TO PRIMERO I HE DOEST not answer u.. then.. pm to me

pirax pm me ur icq pls i think i need ur help

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
validity rate is sub par.... went 2 out of 18 one batch and 0 for 30 on another batch....
have alot of money in the database but affriad of wasting it on junk dumps..

can we get another update or some type of communication?

tenslider

Reaction score
PlraX, hi bro
I have been trying for ages to get access to the site, with numerous Pm to Primero without answer i gave up. hopefully you can help a brother out. i have tried many dumpshop and this one from what i read on this forum is a gold mine. many many thanks in advance if u can help me out again.

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
base no good....i try like few dumps all no good but got my replacement......

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
what happen with primero i think this man make alot of money thats why not care what he sell ,this is the worest dumps seller at the moment ,i buy about 400 pcz truly validity 10-15%,and i not use alot pcz in his replace time thats why i lose a big ammounts,plz fix it or leave it

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
You right man. he used to be No1, but now real shit. base validity is low. and he dont update shop.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
i just hear.. in some forum.. dont remember where.. that he won 2 millons in 2010..so maybe.. he quit... and dont need to care about this again

valid

DEER
Reaction score
he only updates about two times per year. just wait.. usually his updates are pretty big just need to wait..

247USD

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
www.247usd.com

Cash Services !

When Ever ! What Ever !

Available at ur service from 15th June.

Register Now and avail exclusive inaugural discounts !!!!

king1011

Reaction score
payment

what can i do am trying to load 110wm to my account but its not going, see the message Sorry, but we can't submit your payment now. Please try again later, should cancel the payment i dont want to loose my money , please somebody help.