Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

valid

DEER
Reaction score
still eu dumps are too high for such low validity %. i love your dumps, and nothing against but come on just clean out that trash.. drop all that stuff to 7 box.. so people can just take that stuff and see what they can do with it.. and that will make that fresh update come faster... we rather pay high for stuff that works than low for stuff that don't. when that update comes.. i will be all up in your site buying like crazy.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
we hope primero update soon

squares

DEER
Reaction score
primero still the best vendor bro

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:20 PM ----------

primero cn u sort out my replace asap plz bro

Xtremecarderz

Carder
Reaction score
i sent to primeros old wmz not realizing and now i think i lost $$ primero i wrote u a ticket on support plese help me asap

capo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Boos scuse for disturb but i have registerd and recived license on my mail but i didnt recive password to can use it i already have sent prvt msg but no respond .. thank you

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
yea shut the fuck up haters.

we put prices down since now.... if you ever been in our shop you probably know that our prices is lower than ever and almost cost as cc+cvv :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:44 PM ----------

we put prices down since now.... if you ever been in our shop you probably know that our prices is lower than ever and almost cost as cc+cvv :)

bro my computer crash i need to get back in shop plz pm me
and are you getting back on icq we need to talk bro thu site seems not to work

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Good shop, very cheap prices, good approval rate, A+++++++ to this shop

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at *not conecting bro!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:38 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:38 AM ----------

Fixed.......! thanks!

symthen

Reaction score

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:44 PM ----------

hello... I sent you private message....I want to register

666kefir777

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
s loginom problem net.baza mertvaja.10 vzjal iz nih 8 declain.i 2 viderzali po udaru i srazu umerli.obnovite shop

fifizip

Reaction score
Primero, I want to buy cards, need to register an account, trouble me about the website to directly send a message to me or contact my ICQ635468957, my mailbox:"[email protected]". thank you!

locoxxxpoco

Reaction score
RE

I'm still waiting for you ... please get back so i can set up an account ... PM thanks

blackmoney

Reaction score
please also less the prices of EU and EU AMEX, coz approval rate is very low now for AMEX, and prices are higher. please also check EU prices.