Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
i hope soon primero update his shop,we all need primero

Uluda88

Professional
Reaction score
Why don't you stupids yield to the fact that Primero hasn't been reading this thread for 3 month?
Look at his last activity status.
Now go write a ticket on his site and stop harassing this thread, it's been statet often enough. And even tho the current base might have a low validity rate in my case he is still the seller who compensates my funds to the fullest ATM.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
Why don't you stupids yield to the fact that Primero hasn't been reading this thread for 3 month?
Look at his last activity status.
Now go write a ticket on his site and stop harassing this thread, it's been statet often enough. And even tho the current base might have a low validity rate in my case he is still the seller who compensates my funds to the fullest ATM.

i dnt think so,before few days ago i regestir in primero shop,he read my post and my pm after that he pm me for regestration,and i got account,how can we beleive on u

suprsecretme

Reaction score
I have yet to get one dump from this site that worked and i have never asked for a refund. the one time i say enough is enough i cant get on there 504 error

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
cash d+p in new york if u need me PM me.only 101.

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/0.7.65

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
shop running back normaly :)

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
primero SHOP its running back ok.. we hope the UPDATE come this month..

if any need registation only PRIMERO helpyou to get this registation
but if primero dont pm.. maybe you not ABLE to get login.. if this happen pm. maybe i can helpyou to get but not FREE

veron32

Carder
Reaction score
somebody know how charge to login have problem put the login when enter return to page the login

burgija

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
there is some problem with the shop i just buy 2 checked pcs, and there were decline