Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

squares

DEER
Reaction score
i am also gettin same error 400 Bad Request
The SSL certificate error what is goin on?

cancel

Reaction score
helo.I wanna register on website. thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:55 AM ----------

hello pls let me know how to buy dumps from u
my email is [email protected]

ivan33

Reaction score
primero.pls fix that base problem.we dont want to see new problems in every new day.your service is very good.but you must find the way to solve about that problems.best regards

realcashing

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry, but the base is not available. Try to buy after some minutes, again this shit error comes

No1T2Seller

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
worldwide Dumps Updated

Min Order for LR 2-3 pcs 1st time order
Min Order for WU is 600$+10% drop FEE

Contacts

Best Regards

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
there is no doubt that primero it's probably one of the best vendors at the moment just for the sheer convenience of having the service available 24/7, but when that goes then then you have to start wondering, if only he was to let us know how long this is going to keep happening we could probably take measures to keep stuff in stock or make other plans to keep the ball rolling.
Mr Primero the only 2 bad thing I have to say about your service is that communication need to be worked on, and the fact that is one of your checker is not working take it out that way if we want to check our dumps we know what to use instead of learning that checker is not available after doing the whole order, thx mate keep up the good work

ozzzas

RIPPER
Reaction score
Good day Primero, add me to ur shop, need stuff urgently. waiting for response.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
primero doest not accept new USER OF FORUM users to wants get acces to primero shop must have 80 or more post.. or 5 or more months of registered in forum. if not sorry

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
very good seller but understand that bad communication is very busy but must have a way to help your clients as well as explanations for everything and it works well encode your site is because I have a friend who is recording all the mail you send, but can not ased on the page because only you know that has no one tells him what's going on