Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

FROZENTIME

Reaction score
yea i get the gateway timeout error also and i missed replace and havent recived refund i put in a ticket! And i got some checked ones and they were all bad is his checker killing them?

How to fix 504 Gateway Time-out
nginx/0.7.65

Check out the configuration option 'fastcgi_read_timeout'.

If you have more questions about timeout and how to fix send me a pm or get on icq and ill message you

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Also checked and decline in shop,hmm what a disgusting situation!

FROZENTIME

Reaction score
I been buying dumps from primero for about 8 months now and i can tell you all this he will make good on it. Just PayPal it out for the long run and you will see hes good people. I personaly needed to replace the other day and havent got to so i put in a ticket and waiting for a answer cant check answer cause the error. And i got some checked dumps yesturday and all were bad at shop and my private checker i will put in a ticket about that also.

\
For every one that wants to cry then cry like a baby. Us that know primero know that he will fix everything and make everything right. So no worries at all here.

primero if ya need help with 504 error i know how to fix bro its in ur fast cgi

smith4you

Reaction score
primero.mn is down and this guy didnt answering on icq why like this and i just fund my account sametime the site down any new link domain primero?

bankers

RIPPER
Reaction score
hello all mate

HI,
I am looking for trusted partners who can cash out us dumps.the term is 50/50% any instrested person should contact me asap.ICQ SOPPORT 578-523-834
I HATE FUCKING RIPERS""""""""""""""""""

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
shop working now!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:52 PM ----------

I been buying dumps from primero for about 8 months now and i can tell you all this he will make good on it. Just PayPal it out for the long run and you will see hes good people. I personaly needed to replace the other day and havent got to so i put in a ticket and waiting for a answer cant check answer cause the error. And i got some checked dumps yesturday and all were bad at shop and my private checker i will put in a ticket about that also.

\
For every one that wants to cry then cry like a baby. Us that know primero know that he will fix everything and make everything right. So no worries at all here.

primero if ya need help with 504 error i know how to fix bro its in ur fast cgi

certainly primero is a good guy,but he needs more technicians to
help him keep the shop running 24/7 without any technical difficulties.
for the first time i checked my dumps. and my worse day ever in carding.
i will prefer not and never to even try checking my dumps anymore.

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
its working but still 504 gateway :(
i tried 3 tracks 3/3 worked

i have no complaints PERFECT so far!

one187

Reaction score
everything work except no-usa 101 base , still getting 504 gateway