Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
11/27/10 06:55:36
Replace time will be added later today, so please don\'t write related tickets right now, just wait !

ive ben trying to get replacement for the past 14 hours and it now telling me input error. how long till the replacement time is fixed bro?

Primero_247

Carder
Reaction score
onlyserver, this is auto registration you should receive anything to email or in web to get registred. and this is not our fault that you use nuts instead of your eyes. send me your wmz purse i will send your money back.

eckocity, WHAT THE FUCK BRO you should know that message INPUT ERROR means u putting wrong data to fields!

to anybody else that have problems use tickets. and another news. soon we'll be moved to different server so speed of the shop must be better.

eckocity

Carder
Reaction score
onlyserver, this is auto registration you should receive anything to email or in web to get registred. and this is not our fault that you use nuts instead of your eyes. send me your wmz purse i will send your money back.

eckocity, WHAT THE FUCK BRO you should know that message INPUT ERROR means u putting wrong data to fields!

to anybody else that have problems use tickets. and another news. soon we'll be moved to different server so speed of the shop must be better.

i put the correct info in bro.. It just being rejected. after the site was down for so long yesterday i guess i missed the window. :confused:

If you can fix it. that would be great. if not. oh well.

ozuNu

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think this issue is becoming really serious for this guy. what a disappointment all
time! for over two weeks now, no stable JOb.

Its because other dumps vendors keep ddos'ing their servers to beat the competitor. Ah, marketing strategy

Reactions: weed

weed

No comments

ism

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What day will come the day after tomorrow ?

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
primero

priermo is one of.. maybe the best shop..
but in last days days from 10 dumps only 4 or 5 works..

and 20 days ago or 1 mont from 10 dumps .. 9 or the all 10 works.. i think primero should update .. we need a update sir whit all respect you the best..

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Social force

priermo is one of.. maybe the best shop..
but in last days days from 10 dumps only 4 or 5 works..

and 20 days ago or 1 mont from 10 dumps .. 9 or the all 10 works.. i think primero should update .. we need a update sir whit all respect you the best..

Is BIG true bro. the first week during which he cleared shop history followed by the update.
in fact i was battling like soviet soldier.lunching missiles like N korea. pity this week am tired of the sounds of pos machines "beeeeeeeep!!!" standing in the shop like fool. many clients behind you. feeling some kind of social force, to even turn and look at ur back the traffic one has caused..hahahaha

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
lol...shop working good. your browser might be slow.

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
Primero sent me PM saying he will credit me 50 $ wmz
NO MONEY YET REFUNDED.....REFUND MY MONEY PLZ NOW
Onlyserver

ism

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
try 2 change socks/proxy if don`t work

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
shopdown.. i cant proces order..

when will be avaliable?