PRO Carding - pickup logs

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
The interesting article, you can also expand your knowledge in the direction of logs. Don't forget about learning logs through a guarantor!

Today we will work with logs and adjust our system to the holder as much as possible not so long ago, which means I have got logs of the following format.

24700448_m.jpg

and the Link sphere browser came to my further help, my next step was to launch link sphere.exe and then I opened the file

24700449_m.jpg

In it I saw the following configuration

24700453_m.jpg

Then I picked up the sox with the following method

24700455_m.jpg

The sock that is in accordance with the proximity, and the freshness of the whole thing

Got this result.

24700463_m.jpg

And it is even better to select ip by mask, for example, from our holder ip

Take the first two values of this format 47.25, and click search

We get the following result

24700466_m.jpg

The next step is to set up the configuration of the machine for the holder, this is necessary so that the system determines that we have recently logged in from this computer, and does not request additional automatic checks, for example, the holder has the following config:

Windows: Windows 8 Enterprise N [x64]
Computer Name: LapTop
User Name: Lewis
Display Resolution: 1920x1080
Display Language: en-US
Keyboard Languages: English (United States)
Local Time: 19/11/2018 11:48:34 AM
TimeZone: UTC-8

and the browser is firefox

24700469_m.jpg

We take configure the config as follows, also do not forget to set the screen resolution to the same as that of the holder, and through editing the config make corrections to the OS version of the browser.

24700471_m.jpg

I also want to note that it happens that it is often very common

That the computer is used by more than one user

24700472_m.jpg

In this case, I recommend making two configs, importing cookies into each session, and working with each browser in different sessions separately

Well, then I discovered the most interesting

24700474_m.jpg

This format

24700489_m.jpg

Having looked through, and pochekav stumbled upon a link it was frys.com login; pass by going to the profile I saw the orders of the amount, and the dates of their orders with executions.

The next step I took the CC of the California holder, changed the phone number in the account first of all under the ss billing with a zip code, and made an order the next day.

The order status has changed, it was already ready to pickup.

24700494_m.jpg

This was my first successful experience of working with logs, but unfortunately the staff did not pick it up, he was on the other end of California, at the opposite end of the Los Angeles location, the guys just thought it was not profitable to go there, but when another service wrote to me, it happened about 3 days later then the order was canceled on the initiative of the owner, this is the story friends, thank you all for your attention.