****Pre-Authorise Dumps With Balance **

bugtu70

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am reallyy looking for a reliable guy who knws how to pre-authorise dumps with balance and unlock with high balance like 10k, 20k E.T.C I only work with pre-authorise dumps, ...... i work in USA Georgia......

Any Serious Guy PM ME FOR REAL DEAL

JOKER DONT DEAR PM ME PLEASE.......

bugtu70

RIPPER
Reaction score
Wat do you mean time waster ... have i ever deal with you before

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Wat do you mean time waster ... have i ever deal with you before

He means coz you can t read rules on our lovely board about UPDATES your thread each day when rules say a week ;)

Aslo MR bugtu70 they are existing Checker ( like Try2check ) who can Pre-authorized your dumps beetween 1$---9999$ .

PS: When you ask something here , be patient too get answer.

bugtu70

RIPPER
Reaction score
@romeo thanks but not try2checkme pre-authorisation i am saying i mean calling the bank to knw pre-authorise track

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
buy fullz and change billing adress to drop,phone numbers to yours and than order new credit card...what say more!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:45 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:44 PM ----------

sometime u have to wait 1 month before u can order anything from bank...they do it per security

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
but you need know f good trojan guy who supply you with this acc fullz info. and you call say i am ther and ther its not working they unblock and done ))

ANIMUS

Carder
Reaction score
I am reallyy looking for a reliable guy who knws how to pre-authorise dumps with balance and unlock with high balance like 10k, 20k E.T.C I only work with pre-authorise dumps, ...... i work in USA Georgia......

Any Serious Guy PM ME FOR REAL DEAL

JOKER DONT DEAR PM ME PLEASE.......

Jokers should not dare u! unreal, you ain't nothing but a joker yourself.

First, u have unresolved problems attached to your name.
And i know u r nothing but an unreliable, untimely, can't PayPal to time and his word kinda nuisance!

People like you are inevitably a ripper in the making.

If a ripper has a younger brother, it'll be what u are. You are just a subdivision of a ripper.

No one in their right mind who has valuable stuff like a pre-auth dumps (which tons of sweat and dedication goes into)will/should want to entrust u with them.

The only thing truthful u said in your original post is that u r indeed from GEORGIA.....but not by birth of course!

Moron!.....if you further provoke this thought in me I'll reveal way much more about you here.

Last edited:

bugtu70

RIPPER
Reaction score
@ANIMUS are you crazy ..... or do i fucking knw you from anywhere.......

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Reveal it!

ANIMUS

Carder
Reaction score
bugtu70, You have such low level of intelligence!
How can some1 with your status of: UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS ask for others to trust you? It's among the many reasons u r just not that bright! You're about 2 to 3 seconds away from being a dim wit...pray never to catch up with those few seconds!

You're looking for avenues and means to see if "OTHERS" can supply you pre-auth dumps is it not?

People like you never grow nor develop above certain limits only because your mental capacity, directly related to your IQ, won't let u know a good opportunity when u see one, instead you formulate stories and compound yourself in some sort of illusion of grandeur!
You just will never succeed in real life even if u r not a carder, I still don't see how u can possibly make it in life with your demeanor. Try as u may!

But it could all change if only can just be truthful, honest and see an opportunity for what it is.

one word to you, bugtu70: STONETUS

Go chew on that...MORON!

Last edited:

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Love this too funny

bugtu70

RIPPER
Reaction score
@animus who the fuck u are and who is STONETUS and ask the person who gave me an unresolved problem to come on here and lets talk to eachother and tell me to paste screen logs and not just copy and paste and keep ur dirty mouth shot if u dont knw wat u talking about...

temptation

Carder
Reaction score
This guy is asking for a preautho supplier, but he doesn´t even know what is a pre-autho.. and having unresolved problems status makes him look really bad... be aware.. he contacted me on icq, asking if i caould explain what is pre-autho, how can they be made.. and at last asking if i could get some pre-autho, to be cashed by him.... BE AWARE... only my 5 cents.