****Pre-Authorise Dumps With Balance **

ANIMUS

Carder
Reaction score
@animus who the fuck u are and who is STONETUS and ask the person who gave me an unresolved problem to come on here and lets talk to eachother and tell me to paste screen logs and not just copy and paste and keep ur dirty mouth shot if u dont knw wat u talking about...

I'm gonna enjoy this until I get tired of it...LOL

For all those reading, notice how i said earlier in my post above, in quote

"one word to you, bugtu70: STONETUS"

And I never emphasized what/who/when or where STONETUS is...but he was immediately able to associate it with a person or nick....LOL

He said: who is STONETUS....alas! pre-knowledge of the word!

There are people like you here and all around carding boards who in real life are just meant to be losers! No I meant the real definition of that word loser....you are a failure, a hopeless no future ambition orangutan!

More sadly is that demented apes like u are blissfully unaware of how low on intelligence they are but like to walk around like the smartest worm in the soil....parading yourself as a carder on the streets when in fact u r a disgrace to carding....just barely shy of being a low life bottom feeder shrimp.

You better start creating a new nick fast (it's what idiots like u do anyway) cos anyone who finds it appealing to still wanna send u jobs must be damn right outta their mind...either that or they just gay and u look attractive to them.

The audacity to start asking for suppliers when u have not done anything meaningful with what's right in front of u and calling u papa.

You were given real opportunities like no other.....DUMB ASS!

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Please give me more details this is a funny drama!

bugtu70

RIPPER
Reaction score
@animus have i ever deal with you before or do i knw you from ADAMS ...... Explain here you fucking ass hole bastard

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
I also dealt with you in adams you stupid son of bitch. Ima pound your momma ass

bugtu70

RIPPER
Reaction score
@0qil0qilov i can see u are one of the bastard your mom gave birth to your father that is why u mis yawning

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Actually it was my dad who screwed your mom, behind who you thought was your dad's back.

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Ask your mom if she also liked it when I pushed hard against her cervix with my tallywhacker.

CCGOD

Reaction score
unlocked or unrestricted dumps

Thats an old threat and im still interested in unlock ADD ME ICQ 644531791

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
You do realise this user is a Ripper right?:)