PP, cvv, cvv2, security newbie basic questions

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
hi, im new in this business so i hope no one anger couse my questions.

1. whats the difference between cvv and cvv2 and fullz, and DoB?
CVV - Card Verification Value - A three-digit number printed in the signature space on the back of most credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards. A unique value calculated from the data encoded on the magnetic stripe of a VISA card, validating card information during the authorization process.
CVV2 - Card Verification Value 2 (CVV2), Card Validation Code 2 (CVC2), and Card Identification (CID) number refer to the 3-digit numbers on the back of Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards, and the 4-digit number on the front of American Express cards.

2. what do i need to buy virtual products online on tradetang.com or other chinese auction portal?
3. why pp are sold sometimes with e-mail, why its better? Can i take full control and change passwords on email an pp when i have both?
4. is better to use pp (pp+mail) to buy online virtual products than cvv,cvv2
5. i use prepaid internet connection, should i use vpn to secure?
6. when i get data of pp, cvv, cvv2 should i change my vpn to its owners to use it?

Tx for patience, and best regards
_______
TheMJ

Last edited:

Omega-

Professional
Reaction score
Fullz means full information aka Ssn ( Social Security Number )

Mmn ( mothers maiden name )

DOB ( Date of birth )

What do you mean by do i change my vpn?

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
when owner of card is from usa, france ... should i use vpn from this country?

so if i would like to use cc number in online store, to buy some virtual products i should use cvv/cvv2 fullz?

Last edited:

micronicro

RIPPER
Reaction score
1. Cvv and Cvv2 numbers is the same thing ( 3digit number on the back of Visa and Mastercards and 4digits of American express) there are no difference, just one shops asks for cvv, another for cvv2 but it is the same thing. (some shops asking for CVC but it is the same too). Fullz is like simple cc which you buying but has more info in it (dob, mmn, mdob, ssn...). DoB is Date of Birth.
2. you need cc (visa, mastercard or amex), or if you want pp (PayPal) and ofcourse vpn or socks with the same country and for the bigger orders with the same city.
3. pp bought with email access is better because after transaction you can delete email letter. moreover it is needed for some shops email when you paying with paypal (for example when you are buying xbox live codes they send it to email).
4. it depends from yourself
5. you need vpn/socks when you are using cc, pp and others. but if you want you can use vpn for your security. it is your choice
6. you will not change to the owner's ip address, but the best would to use same country and city vpn/socks
I hope it will help you

TheMJ

Carder
Reaction score
yes, i hope, as much for me as for other newbies.