PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
Fucking idiots there is a reason why its not posted here.

watch what the fuck you say u fucking faggot i dont play internet gangsta

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:04 AM ----------

i just asked u a simple question i aint new to this dont get the join date fucked up

lala

Child, Don't do business with him

lala

Professional
Reaction score
watch what the fuck you say u fucking faggot i dont play internet gangsta

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:04 AM ----------

i just asked u a simple question i aint new to this dont get the join date fucked up

lol fucking kid

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
no bro i ask u a question and u got smart im not new2 this ive been on this site before was even c.pro was biz and not no kid vet to this shit but im not here to argue im here 2 make $$ and put the idiots whose fucking up the game in there place with nonsense but good luck with your carding bro

Agate

Carder
Reaction score
Awesome! Lightning fast delivery and products are high quality at an affordable price.A+++++Seller!! Highly Recommend!!!

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Fucking idiots there is a reason why its not posted here.
LMAO

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:19 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:16 AM ----------

no bro i ask u a question and u got smart im not new2 this ive been on this site before was even c.pro was biz and not no kid vet to this shit but im not here to argue im here 2 make $$ and put the idiots whose fucking up the game in there place with nonsense but good luck with your carding bro

Relax bro, just hit me up on ICQ and we will talk. Site you asking about is just a photobucket page of products i offer.

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I added your contacts...

Just wanted to know if you can successfully ship to the UK.

Thanks.

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
bro i just order about 2 weeks ago with to send to my country overseas but the packages already i received so now i want to toder again bro to my country but last time u send the money back to me so how now i run out the hologram bro so please help me find out these situation bro bcoz only u trust it bro so please reply me asap, so i am waiting 4 u're answer bro :(:(:(

slacker

Reaction score
bro i just order about 2 weeks ago with to send to my country overseas but the packages already i received so now i want to toder again bro to my country but last time u send the money back to me so how now i run out the hologram bro so please help me find out these situation bro bcoz only u trust it bro so please reply me asap, so i am waiting 4 u're answer bro :(:(:(

I attempted to ship to you but address wasnt good that you sent or something. I lost the package in mail and fully refunded you. You should be happy you didnt lose. I have too many problems shipping outside USA and I dont want to lose money anymore. Plus it is not as safe for my workers to send International.

So officially I will only ship inside USA, please don't ask for exceptions. Thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:52 AM ----------

Slacker is thebest ! I appreciate everything!!!! Your still making IDs right?
No I dont make IDS

james-smith

Carder
Reaction score
hi bro,

i added you on ICQ but you dont add me back?

Can you please add me? I will send you message thru PM.

thanks

hestel

Reaction score
I add u bro at my icq. plz reply me there. I want your help. thnks.

slacker

Reaction score
Sorry guys not on ICQ much anymore. Biz is still going strong. Havent had time to take on new customers yet. Not trying to be stuck up, just trying to stay efficient. I will be on ICQ soon to add all requests and respond.

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
ordered 8 chase...got 2 chase and 6 mixed..he's rarely on ICQ...but prices are cheap, so that's a good thing lol

Torament

Carder
Reaction score
I wana take your services . heared all good things abt u. plz add me on icq. sending u pm too. thnks