PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
sorry people, this forum had my vpn blocked. Biz is going strong. still taking orders

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:26 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:24 AM ----------

BRO I SENT YOU $120 FOR HOLOS AND OVERLAYS...ITS BEEN 5 DAYS NOW AND RECIEVE NO REPLY IN ICQ...PLEASE CONTACT ME MASON 12 ICQ 571348390
your about to get banned for talkin shit. all youve done is talk shit. you never made order with me. I sent you msg on icq on 3/9/12 stating to talk to me in icq and not my thread. Thats the extent of our conversation. so please explain?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:26 AM ----------

Let me add this, that in that 12 months of me vending here, your the first to complain i ripped you. Hmm wonder why? I take my biz serious and I have many clients who will agree.

daum

Carder
Reaction score
Hey bro ( hakeemthedream ) here I would like to buy some visa & mc & disco PayPalers plz

Bocuame

Reaction score
can u do uk bank cards? can u emboss my cc details on a plastic card? to make it look like its the card uno what i mean?

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
can u do uk bank cards? can u emboss my cc details on a plastic card? to make it look like its the card uno what i mean?
i dont have any UK specific designs. But yes we can emboss and make look bank ready. We have some mostly canadian and usa designs.

vadim23

Carder
Reaction score
Good service, quality is good as well. make order-5 days and work again. thx bro.:)

Yannis

Carder
Reaction score
Still working ??
Any shipping for EU ??

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
slacker always number no.1 good service n good comunications always and also friendly keep selling bro ok thx a lot for everybody just buy from slacker only :D:D:D AAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
left you a msg,two times willingness to purchase . no response.

Last edited:

negmtop

Carder
Reaction score
tell me please which country you can send ?

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
Bro where are ??? I need to buy some hologram but u're never online again in icq when u're online let me know asap I am waiting for u bro because I run out for hologram thx bro :(