dicefn1

Professional
Reaction score
successful order!! great communication fast shipping excellent product A+++++

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
WAITING ON U SIR SLACKER :)

Placed order and made payment on Friday but Slacker doesnt work on weekends so im waiting for a response from him then im sure the order will follow shortly! i'll keep my fellow carders updated and give me a holla" when able Mr Slacker Thanks

Playapotnacc ( ICQ 632797735)

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Placed order and made payment on Friday but Slacker doesnt work on weekends so im waiting for a response from him then im sure the order will follow shortly! i'll keep my fellow carders updated and give me a holla" when able Mr Slacker Thanks

Playapotnacc ( ICQ 632797735)
Was no mail yesterday due to holiday so your package shipped today, you will receive tomorrow. Enjoy :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:47 PM ----------

I see too many other vendors who are shaky. dissapear, then reappear. take money and rip, etc...

If you want good shit without getting ripped or excuses then hit me up. NO BS, lets make money!!!

ccplayapotna

Carder
Reaction score
FUCK WHAT U HEARD! HE IS THE SHIT!

Fuck what u heard this dude is the real deal! No problems hella fast with quality work! I recommend u spend ur money where it will do u the most good :)

cj7

Reaction score
I GOT MY PACKAGE THIS MORNING OVERNIGHT WITH TRACKING ! SLACKER IS THE BEST THANKS BRO.....

germano

DEER
Reaction score
bro can you do the portugues ID and also write on chip the info.. is so contact me, leave a private msg, i also add you on icq.. but you are never on

slacker

Reaction score
bro can you do the portugues ID and also write on chip the info.. is so contact me, leave a private msg, i also add you on icq.. but you are never on
No only the IDS i have listed and I don't do chip cards. My service is mostly designed for USA carders so chip cards aren't needed. Srry

Reaction score
BEST PLASTIC VENDOR IN THE GAME...MOST RESPECTFUL ..FASTEST SHIPPING A1 QUALITY !!!! FROM VENDOR TO VENDOR THIS DUDE IS REAL BUSINESSMAN!

moe4me

Carder
Reaction score
Ok, I can tell you all that this man, like the previous poster wrote...is a class act businessman. This dude dont play and customer satisfaction is his main goal. He fixes legit errors immediately and his professionalism is second to none. I have used other ID vendors on this board and this is the second one definately worth a mention. Highly Recommended.

Reactions: slacker

slacker

Good Buyer and Good Guy

slacker

Reaction score
Ok, I can tell you all that this man, like the previous poster wrote...is a class act businessman. This dude dont play and customer satisfaction is his main goal. He fixes legit errors immediately and his professionalism is second to none. I have used other ID vendors on this board and this is the second one definately worth a mention. Highly Recommended.
Thanks, but what he means is my workers fucked up his order not once, not twice, but three times. And each time I give him more shit free for his troubles. Thanks for being patient, i swear I almost beat someone today with a baseball bat haha By the way hit me up on icq.

dicefn1

Professional
Reaction score
Another great order with this vendor! I could not pick my plastics because of rush timing. Vendor picked out random plastics for me & included nice bonus. A++++ vendor/business man

crypticrecon

Reaction score
This vendor is truly amazing in every way. Highly professional work, great communication, and a cool person to talk to. Having guys like this around makes the work fun again like it was back in 00-04.

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
another great order. THANKS MAN!!!! U make our lives(and jobs) easier and better ;-)

slacker

Reaction score
This vendor is truly amazing in every way. Highly professional work, great communication, and a cool person to talk to. Having guys like this around makes the work fun again like it was back in 00-04.
ahh The Good Ole Days lol
Anyways thanks for remarks from everyone.