Paytm Carding Method

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Paytm Carding Method

The Necessary Conditions​

Paytm is a specific Indian wallet, and therefore you need to get an Indian CC for the described operation. All financial actions should be carried out only on the Indian CC. Your balance will also be on Indian CC.

So, what do you need:

• Understanding what you desire!
  • Knowledge
  • Phone, tablet or computer
  • The Internet
  • Live CC with the balance on it
  • VPN or Shocks5
All of these things are essential to carry out the plan. If you do not have any of the above, nothing will work. By the way, CC for Paytm Carding is available for sale. It is working quite well.

Paytm Carding Trick & Method 100% Working of May 2021​

First, you must have a live CC. You transfer money to it. If all of the conditions are met, move on. If you do not have the CC, you can buy it right here (click on the link above). Is everything ready? Fine! We can proceed.

Here is the whole technique, described in as much detail as possible in stages.

1. Go to Paytm, create a new account there, or change the name of the owner and wallet on the finished one.
  2. Connect Shocks5 or VPN to the country where the CC was issued.
  3. Click on the “Add Money” button, transfer to the account an amount of no more than 20,000.
  4. You need to choose a payment method. Choose a credit card and fill out all of the data very carefully.
  5. Click “Pay Now” and wait for a message confirming the success of the transaction.
It would seem – everything is too simple, isn’t it? But do not rush to a conclusion, because if any of your data seems suspicious to the site, it may reject the payment by sending you a message “Sorry, we can’t accept your payment” or something like that. So, take your time and be careful in following the instructions for entering your data!

If it seems to you that you did everything right, but it still didn’t work out, don’t worry, now I’ll tell you about the process, including all of the details so that you will understand everything correctly! Let’s get started.

How Does It Work?​

Usually, problems occur with your CC. To immediately eliminate them, get live CC right here on this site, click on the link provided. Our live CC has been tested and is working 100% of the time. Such a purchase will save you from unnecessary problems in the process.

So, you bought a live CC from us. Now, you need to create a new Paytm account with the name of the owner. If you don’t have a new phone number, rename your account.

Now download some VPN (for example, HMA or Vyper). You need to connect VPN to the CC country. For instance, if Canada is specified, you are connecting to Canada, and so on.

Open your wallet on Paytm and select the “Add Money” option.

Convert at a time the amount of 6,000 rupees.

As a payment method, select “Credit Card”, then very carefully fill in all of the data from your check and carefully double-check them. When you are sure that everything is filled out correctly, click “Pay Now” and wait for a message confirming the transfer. It should come almost immediately to your phone.

Everything is ready! Now, you can manage the money in the account as you like – transfer to other accounts, to banks, or make purchases on the same Paytm.

Update: making purchases on Paytm has become much easier and cheaper, you can order a bunch of different goods – laptops, tablets, phones.

How Can You Get Live CC?​

Live CC is an essential thing to have if you want to succeed.

The maximum balance that we can make with Carding Trick is 20,000 a month. You can increase the maximum balance with KYC, but it’s not advisable due to the high risk.

Which Country Is Most Suitable for Paytm Carding?​

Of course, the Indian card is more suitable for Indian websites and wallets, but international cards are much safer, so use them often as well.

What is after you added money to the Paytm wallet? Now, you can make transfers and purchases, just like with a regular wallet. But the safest thing is to spend them on goods.

This is all about the Paytm Carding Trick 2021 methodology, thank you for paying attention to the article. If you still have questions, write them in the comments. We will try to answer all of them!

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
When you once again copy methods from scam sites, please provide a link to the original. Just write a warning that it was copied from fraudulent sites.
buyadsenseaccount.in/paytm-carding/
mydarkreviews.com/paytm-carding-trick-of-2020-latest-working-method/

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
When you once again copy methods from scam sites, please provide a link to the original. Just write a warning that it was copied from fraudulent sites.
buyadsenseaccount.in/paytm-carding/
mydarkreviews.com/paytm-carding-trick-of-2020-latest-working-method/
Hello,
I did not provide any links so as not to advertise other sites on the forum.
I knew how to do what you did, I did not put a statement in any part of the method saying that I prepared this manual myself.
I advise you to think logically.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, this is the right decision, just change the text content or add your comments, because when you add a regular copy-paste without specifying a link to the original, then search engines block the site and we lose traffic of carders to our forum.
Because of your actions, the bing search engine and 3 other systems have already blocked our forum from the search results.
We've lost a lot of new carders.
Therefore, please do not substitute our forum, as well as go through verification and pay for advertising, if you want to be in the verified section.
If you copy methods, then dilute the text so that it does not look like the original, this is quite logical and elementary.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Yes, this is the right decision, just change the text content or add your comments, because when you add a regular copy-paste without specifying a link to the original, then search engines block the site and we lose traffic of carders to our forum.
Because of your actions, the bing search engine and 3 other systems have already blocked our forum from the search results.
We've lost a lot of new carders.
Therefore, please do not substitute our forum, as well as go through verification and pay for advertising, if you want to be in the verified section.
If you copy methods, then dilute the text so that it does not look like the original, this is quite logical and elementary.
It is clear that you are new to the forum
I'm already in the verified sellers section
and I am adding my link below for your review.

As for your other question, blocking of search engines has been around for a long time and not because of posts on the forum.
The issue has been discussed with the manager, now interested in fixing it.

Greenwich

BANNED
Reaction score
Thank you man!

Martinoo

BANNED
Reaction score
Thank you, you are very helpful.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
1. You are not verified on any forum including this one. When a person is verified, the admin informs about it in the advertising topic.
2. You have no feedback on any forum. Nobody knows or respects you at all.
3. You did not pay for advertising on any forum, including on this one, although you bragged in the chat that you get 1000 dollars every day only on the method of carding webcams. You simply do not have the money to pay for advertising. Most likely you are an ordinary intermediary.
4. You offer to replace ss within an hour, it's just some kind of deception and provocation. It is unrealistic to do this, since ss can already be used.
5. You sell dumps, but you don't even know how to write them correctly. This is another trick. My friend wrote to you in telegram and you said that you would explain to him only after he bought the dump. This is generally ridiculous. Another lie and deception.
6. You left your own reviews and gained reputation points by creating fake and one-day accounts that are inactive after you have + put you in your reputation. Only a fool will not notice this fact. You are trying to cheat customers. Thus, you have violated numerous forum rules.
7. You copy and paste bad methods from scam sites that are not verified and do not work by pasting links to your telegram contact. Search engines have blocked our forum because of you.
All your methods were simply copied and the forum was blocked because of this. We've lost traffic from real carders.

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
1. You are not verified on any forum including this one. When a person is verified, the admin informs about it in the advertising topic.
3. You did not pay for advertising on any forum, including on this one, although you bragged in the chat that you get 1000 dollars every day only on the method of carding webcams. You simply do not have the money to pay for advertising. Most likely you are an ordinary intermediary.
4. You offer to replace ss within an hour, it's just some kind of deception and provocation. It is unrealistic to do this, since ss can already be used.
5. You sell dumps, but you don't even know how to write them correctly. This is another trick. My friend wrote to you in telegram and you said that you would explain to him only after he bought the dump. This is generally ridiculous. Another lie and deception.
6. You left your own reviews and gained reputation points by creating fake and one-day accounts that are inactive after you have + put you in your reputation. Only a fool will not notice this fact. You are trying to cheat customers. Thus, you have violated numerous forum rules.
7. You copy and paste bad methods from scam sites that are not verified and do not work by pasting links to your telegram contact. Search engines have blocked our forum because of you.
All your methods were simply copied and the forum was blocked because of this. We've lost traffic from real carders.
I have sold cards to about 50 ACTIVE USERS in this forum
Many of them already have their comments in the ad.
You do not go beyond slandering people.
But you are also right, jealousy can get people into these situations.
You claim to be a hacker and charge people $ 100
I don't think you understand even the letter H of being a hacker.
I am reporting this message to the administrator too, it will probably remove it when he reads it.
Therefore, I will not enter into any discussion with you.

Frusen

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello ... I have already bought several ccs from Dunkelh3it and everything worked without any problems.
He was polite and replaced the cc every time it was dead.
I would buy from him again anytime.

Alexiss

BANNED
Reaction score
You are only a trol :D

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score

Paytm Carding Method

The Necessary Conditions​

Paytm is a specific Indian wallet, and therefore you need to get an Indian CC for the described operation. All financial actions should be carried out only on the Indian CC. Your balance will also be on Indian CC.

So, what do you need:

• Understanding what you desire!
  • Knowledge
  • Phone, tablet or computer
  • The Internet
  • Live CC with the balance on it
  • VPN or Shocks5
All of these things are essential to carry out the plan. If you do not have any of the above, nothing will work. By the way, CC for Paytm Carding is available for sale. It is working quite well.

Paytm Carding Trick & Method 100% Working of May 2021​

First, you must have a live CC. You transfer money to it. If all of the conditions are met, move on. If you do not have the CC, you can buy it right here (click on the link above). Is everything ready? Fine! We can proceed.

Here is the whole technique, described in as much detail as possible in stages.

1. Go to Paytm, create a new account there, or change the name of the owner and wallet on the finished one.
  2. Connect Shocks5 or VPN to the country where the CC was issued.
  3. Click on the “Add Money” button, transfer to the account an amount of no more than 20,000.
  4. You need to choose a payment method. Choose a credit card and fill out all of the data very carefully.
  5. Click “Pay Now” and wait for a message confirming the success of the transaction.
It would seem – everything is too simple, isn’t it? But do not rush to a conclusion, because if any of your data seems suspicious to the site, it may reject the payment by sending you a message “Sorry, we can’t accept your payment” or something like that. So, take your time and be careful in following the instructions for entering your data!

If it seems to you that you did everything right, but it still didn’t work out, don’t worry, now I’ll tell you about the process, including all of the details so that you will understand everything correctly! Let’s get started.

How Does It Work?​

Usually, problems occur with your CC. To immediately eliminate them, get live CC right here on this site, click on the link provided. Our live CC has been tested and is working 100% of the time. Such a purchase will save you from unnecessary problems in the process.

So, you bought a live CC from us. Now, you need to create a new Paytm account with the name of the owner. If you don’t have a new phone number, rename your account.

Now download some VPN (for example, HMA or Vyper). You need to connect VPN to the CC country. For instance, if Canada is specified, you are connecting to Canada, and so on.

Open your wallet on Paytm and select the “Add Money” option.

Convert at a time the amount of 6,000 rupees.

As a payment method, select “Credit Card”, then very carefully fill in all of the data from your check and carefully double-check them. When you are sure that everything is filled out correctly, click “Pay Now” and wait for a message confirming the transfer. It should come almost immediately to your phone.

Everything is ready! Now, you can manage the money in the account as you like – transfer to other accounts, to banks, or make purchases on the same Paytm.

Update: making purchases on Paytm has become much easier and cheaper, you can order a bunch of different goods – laptops, tablets, phones.

How Can You Get Live CC?​

Live CC is an essential thing to have if you want to succeed.

The maximum balance that we can make with Carding Trick is 20,000 a month. You can increase the maximum balance with KYC, but it’s not advisable due to the high risk.

Which Country Is Most Suitable for Paytm Carding?​

Of course, the Indian card is more suitable for Indian websites and wallets, but international cards are much safer, so use them often as well.

What is after you added money to the Paytm wallet? Now, you can make transfers and purchases, just like with a regular wallet. But the safest thing is to spend them on goods.

This is all about the Paytm Carding Trick 2021 methodology, thank you for paying attention to the article. If you still have questions, write them in the comments. We will try to answer all of them!
i really also dont like your Copy and Paste

there is lot of information that you Posted is False!!!!

you said to me that this Website is (bynogame.com) is Cardable and its not
not even this website a lot of website what you posting is not Cardable website......
you dont test what you Posting
you just posting it here and belive that other forum are Right

i really like some time what you Posting
but not all!!!!

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
i really also dont like your Copy and Paste

there is lot of information that you Posted is False!!!!

you said to me that this Website is (bynogame.com) is Cardable and its not
not even this website a lot of website what you posting is not Cardable website......
you dont test what you Posting
you just posting it here and belive that other forum are Right

i really like some time what you Posting
but not all!!!!
Hello there,
Most of the things shared are for informational purposes only.
It is up to you to try or not.
It is very normal for one to be successful while the other to fail.
It wouldn't be so much the subject if everyone had success.
There are times when even very good carders fail.
That's why you should examine the methods thoroughly and choose the one that suits you best.

Best regards.

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
bro, dont Understand me incorrect

im really happy that i have meet you in this Forum
and you are really good Carder
what you Told me on ICQ, Helps me really a lot

so Thank you

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
bro, dont Understand me incorrect

im really happy that i have meet you in this Forum
and you are really good Carder
what you Told me on ICQ, Helps me really a lot

so Thank you
There is nothing to misunderstand
everyone will say their thoughts
Let's fix ourselves accordingly
Let's fix the mistakes.
Thanks for feedback.

Max2321

Carder
Reaction score
For one to get verified on this site, he should have a reputation score of 20 plus