PayPal Message

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
Okay, need help with "Return to merchant" error. Situation is like this:
Paypal has been already used once for shipping (bill=ship) so confirmed address there.
Added another cc, different state.
Clean socks (not sure from which state ship or bill but I think I tried both)
VMware using
I don't think it's cc balance because order is around 400$ and tried 2 ccs.

I had this problem before with similar situation but this one is fresh so asking for this case. I'm sick of it and will give LR reward to person who helps me :)

badboy2

Reaction score
can i use instant pp and book airline ticket? will that go through?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:38 AM ----------

hi allenlin, can you pm me with your contact, we can talk about pp., we can help each other out. i know something abuot pp and same as you,

tobz

Reaction score
Okay, need help with "Return to merchant" error. Situation is like this:
Paypal has been already used once for shipping (bill=ship) so confirmed address there.
Added another cc, different state.
Clean socks (not sure from which state ship or bill but I think I tried both)
VMware using
I don't think it's cc balance because order is around 400$ and tried 2 ccs.

I had this problem before with similar situation but this one is fresh so asking for this case. I'm sick of it and will give LR reward to person who helps me :)

Best way to know if your socks/vpn/rdp is clean for PP is attempt to make a donation payment (keep it low like $10) if it allows you to complete payment as guest your fine if it tells you enter a password then 99% sure it won't go through. I might be wrong but something I realised.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i hav feel that they detect sock by certain http header wich give it away )could be wrong however,,

rdp seem to work very very well in this field of expertise)

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
Best way to know if your socks/vpn/rdp is clean for PP is attempt to make a donation payment (keep it low like $10) if it allows you to complete payment as guest your fine if it tells you enter a password then 99% sure it won't go through. I might be wrong but something I realised.
I check them on kingsocks... Will try using bank accounts from now on and let you know :)

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Create the paypal acc add the non pp used card wait a few days then do the transaction i had success with this way lately anyone else can confirm?

Use pp24.biz Paypal card attached checker

I used VPN + clean private socks i try and use same sock again if its up.

+ rep if it helps :)

Last edited:

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Hmm well paypal payments were going fine for me again until upto last week after finally overcoming the return to merchant errors on a 70% successes rate, now again I think pp have done another security update, with it not even saying return to merchant, it is now saying (error) and you are totally locked out of PayPal and account gets limited.

Has any other one had similar experiences?

P.S PayPal can be profitable, but at the sqme time be a pain in da ass. (lol)

allenlin

Carder
Reaction score
Why sometimes after payment on the ebay the status is not payment Completed but Processing which results later in refunded.. ?

charles666

Carder
Reaction score
im also having problems with this pp seems impossible now, someone have any idea how to get rid of this shit? i can pay for it if someone shares it with me only reputable members thanks.

hyk2k12

Reaction score
i get this error alot, try using a new ip and it should work hopefully

genschumacher

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I was succesful today for an order of 86$
BIN i used 371579 different shipping address, but the product is virtual
So no idea

Kangan

Reaction score
im having the same issues, i can buy products for like £20 but anything higher and merchant error... weird