PayPal Message

Thameswater

Professional
Reaction score
try a fresh OS on vmware,
I mean never make payment by paypal.

the first will be successful, when I use another paypal, this message always appears.
so create another fresh OS on vmware.

that must be really time consuming

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Cookies too people are forgetting the basics and getting all technical here. :)

Gh0st__

Carder
Reaction score
After a lot of succesfull transactions with Paypal i got the same errors with Paypal. We are unable to process, this cc can not be used fot his payment, etc,etc.

New fresh socks, cookies cleared etc. Still the same errors. Till i found the solution (for me).

Make a new useraccount in Windows. After i did this all errors were gone. So for every transaction, the basics + a new account.

Hope it will help for u too guys.

Best regards,
Gh0st__

scaryuser

Carder
Reaction score
I wouldn't say new user account or any big Windows work is needed at all. Private and anonymous proxies are requires. Don't use public proxies - PayPal probably has the application to scan proxies of the highest possible quality. No matter where proxies are, even on totally unknown website, with no English alphabet text, they will scan them and blacklist them. This is happening everyday, constantly. I suggest to NEVER use ip switcher programs like Hide IP Easy etc. They won't work. All those IPs are blacklisted within minutes.
Also why are you all saying exactly SOCKS proxies? Use anonymous/private proxies. As long as those are used, all will be fine. But its extremly important that your used proxies within PayPal are 100% private.

Reaction score
it could be a number of things as before i have used us pp account and used a uk ip and it went through ok why? i dont know lol maybe just luck but the point is there maybe just something tat we are all missing that is simple

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
paypal is VERY profitable if you can get ahold of fake docs for bank acct )

elite

Reaction score
i also now have this problem , new machine , new fresh ip , very strange :-s any ideas ?

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
Here is an unclear answer from paypal:

Our anti-fraud practices and transaction reviews are in place for everyone, but they do occasionally affect an account in good standing, such as yours. This is similar to the way banks and credit card companies work. They use complex statistical models to identify transaction patterns out of ordinary. Our statistical model is mainly set up for security.

My guess is clean socks, clearing logs / flash cookies is not enough ,i'm not an expert but there are many more varaibles leaked by browsers,

someone more knowledgeable then me will have to find the answer.

Reaction score
maybe a long shot but also most laptops now come with ebay already on them shortcut e.t.c we know paypal ebay same company you think they may put something on the laptop ?

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
not probable, and alot of people manage to not get this error the first time, i didnt get it the first 2 times actually.
someone should examine every piece of information sent and recieved from paypal when checking out or whatever, sniff the get / post stuff or how ever the fuck this is done

Reaction score
I have tried recently with EBay Same Email as PayPal with no luck,

I think mobile payment is the way forward

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
i found some tut on hackbb on tor, it says it has all methods to clean up pp,
tut is from forum owner,
i will buy just cant be bothered to convert lr to btc..lol

elite

Reaction score
i found some tut on hackbb on tor, it says it has all methods to clean up pp,
tut is from forum owner,
i will buy just cant be bothered to convert lr to btc..lol

buy and share :D

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
make sure you are not going from USD to CAD,AUS,EUR or something else or if your paying a uk paypal this message will display. also if your paypal gets flagged from past cookies that will happen. make sure you are using a VM that is freshly made for the account. and make sure the ip is from the same state as the account and that the proxy is not sending socks headers. if you need further instruction pm me, i can give you a good private proxy for the city your in.

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
i used to be 90% succesfull until about a month ago. now all i get is this error