PayPal Message

pcforces

VIP member
Reaction score
Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Why i always get this message and never have success to pay via paypal? Please people who know how works pp pm me.

I have a lot pp accounts with balance and instant

lob

Reaction score
it's the socks/ip you using....each time u have this error, just click back, wait till paypal automatically logs you in, change the socks/ip to your normal connection and click continue..it works for be several times...

erne

Reaction score
hm i think not because i change ip and still to same i think is because u not have added credit card or paypal limiting your acc .

NjN

RIPPER
Reaction score
paypal is very hard these days.
yes im with
i use fresh paypal with rdp same state / but the same erreur
Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

erne

Reaction score
Someone can tell me please what i need to do for not get this stupid message ?

"""Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."""

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
thats probably the card got flagged or no money , i have gotten these (im not a big online carder . just personal use) ; just use another card.

bendahara1

Carder
Reaction score
Someone can tell me please what i need to do for not get this stupid message ?

"""Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."""

paypal comes up with lots of BS these days. Not all their error messages are true. Sometimes, even if the card has never been added to any account before, you still get the message "This card has been added to the maximum number of paypal accounts"

bybydejau

Reaction score
I think you can only use 1 card on 1 paypal account, isn't ? Unless you going thru Guest Checkout in paypal, so u can use that card to pay without logging in to account.

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
this usually happens when the address is blacklisted

[access]

Carder
Reaction score
this usually happens when the address is blacklisted

holder adress or drop ?
Because I made a payment to the holder on ebey and recived error....:mad::confused:
but yesterday everything was fine. once)) then again the same mistake ...

tzzlake

Carder
Reaction score
holder adress or drop ?
Because I made a payment to the holder on ebey and recived error....:mad::confused:
but yesterday everything was fine. once)) then again the same mistake ...

I have the same problem when I try to make a purchase ..the address dosen`t matter ...because I tried many times using the owner`s address ...

does anybody know a better way to avoid this error ?

I buy from ebay but I have the same problem on other websites .

riizki

Carder
Reaction score
try a fresh OS on vmware,
I mean never make payment by paypal.

the first will be successful, when I use another paypal, this message always appears.
so create another fresh OS on vmware.

Endk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
It doesn't work because PayPal knows your using a RDP via the IP you are logged on with. Since the ports are open, PayPal catches it as a safety feature and blocks the payments for fraud. Use a RDP then connect to a VPN.

soccerbox

Professional
Reaction score
We'll never know d true mysteries of paypal except u have an insider who works there.