PayPal clean-out services

Templar

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ok, I looked around and can't seem to find anyone serious offering paypal cashout services, so I figured I'd throw my services out there.

If you got any OP going which requires that you accept PP just to make your victim feel confident in the transaction, then you need to talk to me. Everyone feels safe with PP as a payment method, so why not offer them PP instead of WU/MG? :)

Btw, before you contact me, you must know your shit pretty well.

Don't ask me about sending from jacked PP accts to my accts if you don't know shit about those -- I'll have to test you out on that claim.

Finally, if you do eBay and need PP, you must be able to hold off your sender for atleast 4 days in order for me to guarantee funds. if your senders puts a claim on the 2nd day, then that means no funds for us, since PP will block the accts regardless of the verified status.

So, know your shit before contacting me ... No noobs please!

Cheers!

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Ok, I looked around and can't seem to find anyone serious offering paypal cashout services, so I figured I'd throw my services out there.

If you got any OP going which requires that you accept PP just to make your victim feel confident in the transaction, then you need to talk to me. Everyone feels safe with PP as a payment method, so why not offer them PP instead of WU/MG? :)

Btw, before you contact me, you must know your shit pretty well.

Don't ask me about sending from jacked PP accts to my accts if you don't know shit about those -- I'll have to test you out on that claim.

Finally, if you do eBay and need PP, you must be able to hold off your sender for atleast 4 days in order for me to guarantee funds. if your senders puts a claim on the 2nd day, then that means no funds for us, since PP will block the accts regardless of the verified status.

So, know your shit before contacting me ... No noobs please!

Cheers!

Pelase send me your ICQ thanks

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Templar, Why u did not enter online this week ?

Templar

RIPPER
Reaction score
yep, been outta town for days. Back now.

Check ya messages :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:19 PM ----------

yep, been outta town for days. Back now.

Check ya messages :)

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
templar please respond

kumeng

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Templar... PM me

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
Hey Templar contact me if you need help setting up verified pp accounts so you don't have to use your own personal account if that is what your doing. I have a way to set it up, get it verified, and best of all its not a jacked account. Contact via icq 638351583 or pm

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:50 AM ----------

I just did some research on you (Templar) on forum and I apologize for getting the impression that your a some type of noob when it come to PayPal and you need help which is not the case. But I would still like to offer my help to you if you want it to help you set up more paypal accts if you like. I would actually enjoy learning from you if you do not mind teaching. I know much about Paypal but seems like I can learn more. So you have my contact info if you do decide to take me up on my offer

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
----

Last edited:

ManTiLa

RIPPER
Reaction score
Lolz gagan atleast he tried seem he is legit but % is low.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
i am new on thIS FORUM dont have many post.. don have reputation BUT I AM LEGIT AND I CAN CASHOUT PAYPAL same day.. A GOOD % 35.. money send BY WU.. just same day in laboral days of AMERICA try and you will see.

if not body wanna try.. i need to buy or get a paypal account .. legit people only ripper get off

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
men i have the way to CASHOUT same day.. men i have a stupid drop. ok thas is because i need to cashout? is posible to cashout 500 usd whit a CC in paypal whitout enter the 4 number that ask.. ? i just wanna make a payment to cash

gagan

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

Blackdd

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Sounds untrue.....

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
What is untrue? do u want to see the receipts with money that i sent ?