Order to a billing address?

massive007

Carder
Reaction score
Nice bro congrats, hopefully you are further successful!

Thanks. respect bro!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:12 AM ----------

Lol its even more then trick! little bit risky, But you should try, and whenever you feel any smell just try to get out empty hand,s

Do not try to attempt

I know its risky but i have to do it now just to see will it work or not ;)

thx bro

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
This can be risky depending on the neighborhood you go to. I'd cover the car's tags so you can't be ID'd. Especially in one of those neighborhood watch type of places.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
this is a good idea ) i have alredy done this over here.. way i obtain my MSR was by buying CVV near the motel i have been at ))

when you fill address two feeld , type some thing like "rear door, leave pkg" and it usual end up on the ship label )

the delivery guy shud leave, back door is a lot better bcuz u go behind house to take not front which too visible ) sometime if owner home, will not check back door so better chanc of get it

cleaner76

Professional
Reaction score
u can also call the shipping company & tell them that u wont be there & that u just want to pick up the package

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
if u have full info u call bank u change billing adress,phones numbers. you wait 1-2 days and you call back to tell them that you probably gonna buy a big computer for approx 2-2.5k and advise them to not block the transaction...and u order at your new billing adress.

balkanac

Carder
Reaction score
pop a xanax and stay calm, definitely wear a suit and look professional. get in the guys head with "Running a bit late today are we" as if your in a hurry you get me? and let us know how it went, good luck

3pmguy

Reaction score
I did it once before for 3k order, ship to billing and then wait for package delivery. Make sure you have fake ID handy. delivery guy may ask for it, if you are unable to get ID. Then wear pajamas and act like you are tossing out trash or just waking up. No one carries ID in pajamas ;)

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
one thing bro ,, before the big pickup bro use the cvv again to make suure it is still approven!!! the card will be be good mean you are good! if the card decline / pick up / hold ,, do not do it

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi guys, Ive been thinking about this for a while now so and finally going to do it next week!!

Will order stuff for example ipads,iphones etc. and will deliver to a Billing address on delivery day will just go there and wait for it (A lot of shops here in the UK offer 2hour slots for delivery)

Will wait in the car but once i see delivery van, I will come out with some shopping bags and will walk to the house door slowly... then just sign get my parcel and Get the f**k out of there))

What do you think guys?
Any advice for me?

Thank you

Rent a room at a hotel with a fake id, know the time when the package arrives. Be at the hotel restaurant 3-4 hours earlier, as soon as you see the delivery guy comming up, you go talk to him just when he enters the hotel and ask if its the package for you, with the fake ID in hand. Get the package and leave. No traces, no real identitys. The easyest best way to organise a package drop. Hope i helped

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah - do give us an update. Hope you're alright. ^_^

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:47 AM ----------

@junkgnn Point is he didnt want to trigger a verification from apple or other stores by having billing different than shipping.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Yeah - do give us an update. Hope you're alright. ^_^

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:47 AM ----------

@junkgnn Point is he didnt want to trigger a verification from apple or other stores by having billing different than shipping.

There's not too much brain needed on that, wrap the order as a gift for your neice with the note "Happy birthday Sandy, i hope you will enjoy your apple that we both have been talkin about wich your mother seems to be always against, from your uncle with mad love, for my favourite niece, i'm more than happy for making this real for you, Happy birthday baby! Take care and please don't let me hear you're having problems with skipping school again and watchout with those boys i hear you're hanging with. With the greatest of love from your uncle "Card owner" .

Easy. :)

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
I don't think it's quite funny unless you're trying to card apple.com wich i probably missed if that is the situation. There are a lot of apple stores that will endorse excuses as such and pass phone verification and many other verifiyings as soon as you convince the owner that it's a gift so they won't call you to verify your identity just because the card's owner is different than the receiver of the package. Now please rep me, because you offended me on this me being funny stuff. :) Thank you.

And than ofcourse you also have the situation where you can change the Phone # to a VOIP @ the bank by phone and avoid all this hustle easily.

invisiblepro

Turd who try to act like he knows what hes talking about, idiot who trys to act like experienced carder. obvious he know nothing of carding.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Hm, I dont card so I cant confirm that it works or not, however I do know you run into issues sometimes if you have different addresses. The social engineering up there might work, it seems too easy though, like anyone would do that. Seems like a no brainer. Why wouldnt everyone do it if it did work that well? :)

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Because it's not that easy, you need to use your brain at times. This is just a part on how you can achieve that

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
Listen be smart Order it, get the tracking from the place use express shipping for best result, now the fun part before you do all this get a Id from naturally naughty his cali id's are good quality. Now call fedex tell them you are not going to be home and its not safe for them to leave a pack and to hold the pack at the fedex location ask them where you can pick it up. go to fedex present id get your shit :)