Order to a billing address?

massive007

Carder
Reaction score
Hi guys, Ive been thinking about this for a while now so and finally going to do it next week!!

Will order stuff for example ipads,iphones etc. and will deliver to a Billing address on delivery day will just go there and wait for it (A lot of shops here in the UK offer 2hour slots for delivery)

Will wait in the car but once i see delivery van, I will come out with some shopping bags and will walk to the house door slowly... then just sign get my parcel and Get the f**k out of there))

What do you think guys?
Any advice for me?

Thank you

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ur crazy as fuck lol therefore it might work but remember stealing mail is a federal crime... ur gunna get caught for stealing the mail and cc lol

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
Is good idea but what if Customer figures out cc was used and is expecting the package. Then maybe big problem bro.

massive007

Carder
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice i really appriciate it!!

Of course the idea is a bit crazy but i will plan everything will check the address on google maps (street view) when im ready and i know what to say for every situation then i will do it! Thinking to dress smart as well like a suit and tie))) so it will be better

Still need more help and advice from you brothers!!

null1

Reaction score
It could work :) when you'll get tracking no, etc, you can try to call delivery company and say something like that you had to leave your house, and ask them to leave your parcel in safe place e.g. behind those green trash cans or something. :D

Last edited:

Bossman01

Reaction score
I think it could/will work-Delivery man wants you to sign so he can the Fluuuuuuck ouuta there. He isnt goin to be in "columbo mode"............

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
Yeah, i've always thought of doing that, but like ordering 2-3k worth of diamonds or jewelry. Please do tell us how it goes!

massive007

Carder
Reaction score
null1, thanks bro! But anyway i dont think they will do that

If i buy 2 apple mac books total price will be around 3k (British Pounds) will the shipping company know whats inside the box and how much it costs?
Thx

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
I think that make enroll, and then change biling adress to drop adress it's not so big problem
Ur way is not safety. It's like card , to ur own name

massive007

Carder
Reaction score
Syc0, Respect bro. Thats what i was thinking delivery drivers dont actually give a f**k they just want you to sign and they off like you said.

But definently i will need to dress like suit and tie so i dont look dodgy what you think people?

More help and ideas i need!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:10 PM ----------

Erick, i know bro but thers risk in anything we do! It is not safe but it have to be planned well and thats it delivery drivers dont give a f**k really.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:19 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:13 PM ----------

Yeah, i've always thought of doing that, but like ordering 2-3k worth of diamonds or jewelry. Please do tell us how it goes!

Yes of course i will let everyone know how it goes on tuesday!

scaryuser

Carder
Reaction score
For my opinion the most uncertain task, along watching out the real owner of the card doesn't see you (*), are the actual travel costs. I see no sense doing that for only few laptops. If the travel costs will be high (yes Im aware thats relative term) then for sure you would need to take care that products delivered are worth a way more. How much more depends on your opinion what YOU count as Not losing the travel costs.

* If there is a larger % of possibility that the card owner could have seen you, you would have backup plan which also isn't perfect: Invest few days into daily investigation when card owner isn't at home. I think it is possible to discuss with the logistic company approximately when to deliver the packages claiming to say you aren't at home when card owner IS at home. The reason why even this backup plan isn't perfect is obvious: company might not respect your meeting time with delivery man exactly to your wish and obviously the card owner might not be the only person who lives on exact location.

Furthermore; if in the packages are products worth some extreme prices (definitely NOT laptops, ipads, etc) you shall take the backup plan from previous paragraph to the next level via two subideas: 1. you could hire (of course for a charge) someone who could do daily investigation instead of you, 2. you could do some research on social media websites, how the card owner looks like. He/she might be signed as a member on; linkedin, google plus, myspace, facebook, etc. That second subidea would definitely help in investigation process.
But obviously if product/ss, that is/are supposted to be delivered, isn't/aren't worth much, its no point to waste time and, if hiring someone, money, to do investigation process.

Timok

BANNED
Reaction score
Call the courier company, ask for the phone number of the guy who is going to deliver it, contact him and ask to me elsewhere, I have done this a few times.

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
This is absloutely Possible, some items or sites even does not require signature, And just through it in front of house. in this you can pick it up easily.

Timok

BANNED
Reaction score
This is absloutely Possible, some items or sites even does not require signature, And just through it in front of house. in this you can pick it up easily.
FedEx does that often.
I carded to one drop in MO,USA within 4 times all times they left items worth $3000+ in total at front door :eek:

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
You could also card an expensive package to the drop and get someone to rob it when the delivery man comes. I seriously wouldn't suggest doing it yourself, but i think for £100-300, you'll find a fair few people who would be up for it.

massive007

Carder
Reaction score
Finally c.pro is BACK!!!

But anyway thank you very much for your help brothers you have helped me a lot!

Quick update My order for 5 Apple Ipad's Total £3000 has been shipped!! so its onnnn tomorrow :) im exited lol

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
wao! using above mention trick?
ship=bill>then you enter as Hero

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
No tricks mate just straight ship to billing address and then will wait outside the billing address to collect))

Lol its even more then trick! little bit risky, But you should try, and whenever you feel any smell just try to get out empty hand,s

Do not try to attempt