ONTARIO DL'S & SIN'S FOR SALE

vasyalevy

Reaction score
Let me know pls i made a purchase its really harx to find you online, you told u'll be up today

yomo83

Reaction score
my brother Placed and order , Good Comnication ,he is just waiting .... if evryting goes good for him I will place one as well.Let´s see.....

Last edited:

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Hi CDN-VEN: Is hard to see you online , Almost one wek of my Orders and not even any news about it ... pls give to me some news.

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Probably he's been busy ,Good thing is, he have not blocked me and he told me that yesterday he will send my stuffs.Hope everything is going to be good.

Last edited:

vasyalevy

Reaction score
Thanx for information, in this business where everything is based on 'the game', somebody has to be flopped , but \i still beleive that we can do it!

derbedeu

DEER
Reaction score
CDN-VEN i have around 1300 drivers photo scan
pm if u are interesed: [email protected]

00626713_20110414_092632.JPG

CDN-VEN

Professional
Reaction score
I didn't block you on ICQ, just switched... check your PMs everything is there...

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
CDN:I don't really hate to lose $300LR , what I really hate is the time u make me waste .My guy is going back saturday to USA.and its been 18 days today i haven received nothing (I think u just told me the ID was shipped) just to answer the bunch of MSg I sent 2U , Stupid me to try to save $100 didnt do this deal with a Real Seller in this forum ,but not everyone have the same thinking of ripping someone is different than Banks or Megacompanies.
Remember almost everyone here is for the same reasons when this forum is made to make money ,but not from ripping others.We know u dont even need to block me on ICQ if you never online or at least answering my MSGs .

I just Edited my comment because CDN replied to me , He explained to me the situation,(nothing Wrong)...and while we where on chat we decide to wait a couple of days and I will Update whats going on .. .Thanks CDN-VEN for reaply and answer all the question of my MSGs. I really apreciate ...:):):)

Last edited:

CDN-VEN

Professional
Reaction score
Bro, you should have received already. I shipped multiple days ago. Have to realize it was christmas and new years, shit isn't instant... I have never ripped anyone and never will... If you haven't received anything by end of week. I will reprint and ship you new one

rainwater

Reaction score
CDN-VEN is no ripper. Did biz with other stuff with him. Trusted. Be patient but i can understand your fustration waiting to long sometimes fucks up your time frame.

vasyalevy

Reaction score
I didnt recieve nothing yet too... waiting since 3 weeks ago. Give it a couple more days then you kno. Sorry buddy nothing personal just dont want to feel like терпила

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
I have been talked to this guy so much , is a waste of time , Not even try to make a deal with him , He will always wil bla bla bla , on ICQ and Never will give to you a Right Answer with Proove:

CDN-VEN . I NEED MY $300 LR I SENT TO YOU, BACK PLS. IN TWO DAYS WILL BE A MONTH SINCE I PAY TO U AND YOU HAVENT SEND TO ME THE ORDER I DID WITH U
:mad:

Ninja : please, pay atention to the black list with all the proove I will provide in 48 hours.
thnx
:(

Last edited: