[Online Shop] Sell bank accounts and logs 24/7: wellsfargo/suntrust/paypal/etc - https://crd2.life - Продажа Банк акков и логов

mrccboss

Reaction score
So, let's start the refund for the non-square account from the store.
1. Follow the links that I sent you in a personal message.
2. Leave negative feedback in the advertising theme of the store.
3. Open the claim in the black list section, we receive all convincing evidence, indicate the link to his profile.
4. Notify the store owner in private messages with a link to the topic with a claim on that project.
5. You are waiting for a reasoned regulated response from the store.
6. You answer and give your literate beliefs and actual facts of the inability to use your account.
7. We are waiting for the decision of the arbitrator (forum admin) in your favor.
8. You will receive a full refund.

P.S. Do not worry if the arbitrator's decision does not suit you or turns out to be not in your favor, this sometimes happens, since sometimes bad admins promote scammers and cover up fraudsters, since they pay them for advertising and the ability to cheat, then let's move on to opening a claim for 2 others projects and repeat the above steps.

I wish you good luck and the earliest possible solution to this controversial situation.
Is the website verified? Can I buy PayPal from logs from the shop?

Reekt

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
its scam dont buy

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it

Reekt

BANNED
Reaction score
I dont have because he clean telegram history bro Just dont purchase from him cashapp logs, paypals etc. I can't provide because he delete all telegram history

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
I dont have because he clean telegram history bro Just dont purchase from him cashapp logs, paypals etc. I can't provide because he delete all telegram history
i have also had bad experience on this store, you don't have to show history let them go and purchase and see for themselves :)