Online SALE Dumps Eu, usa, world from Zo0mer

sptr

Carder
Reaction score
How can I complete my order?
I choose the dumps and THEN?
I cant find any Button where I can put the Dumps into a cart or go to checkout, pls help

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
thanks Z***** !! credit received 270 LR and 1381.00 credit in shop !!
Thanks Friend !! Now you are reasonable !!
onlyserver

Amstrad

RIPPER
Reaction score
Z***** - where is you support???

And i cant create ticket in your service.

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
does anyone know when he put EU bases on sale ?? ZOOMER U DONT ANSWER NOWHERE! i repeat : the EU101 bases, HOW OLD ARE THEY ? when did u put on sale ??
u dont answer to tickets..u dont answer here..u have customers u have to take care of.
THANKS!!!!!!!

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
does anyone know when he put EU bases on sale ?? ZOOMER U DONT ANSWER NOWHERE! i repeat : the EU101 bases, HOW OLD ARE THEY ? when did u put on sale ??
u dont answer to tickets..u dont answer here..u have customers u have to take care of.
THANKS!!!!!!!
EU updated on 30/11/2010

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
30/11/2010 my ass man! fuck i had the most bad experience with this order from u!respond to tickets in site so u get it what is all about

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:22 AM ----------

what i mean is this time u really have to replace .i meet all requirements,bought 5 hours ago, bad experience with it, so u need to replace.thank you!

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
Z******, listen IF U HAVE (NOT HAD, CAUZE IF U USE I HAD MEANS SOMETIME IN A LIFETIME U H A D GOOD STUFF ) WHY DONT U ANSWERING ME IN SITE TICKETS, HERE OR ICQ ????????
EITHER U ANSWER ME OR I MAKE IT PUBLIC !! ok ?? and believe me this time if i reffer this issue to admins u wont get away with it!!! i spent $1k with u getting 10 dumps, wich they were fucking flagged already!! SO STOP IGNORING AND ANSWER TO ME!!
it is my last request to you, if not i will make it all public to have admins taking care of it!!
AND YOU KNOW WHY ??? cauze when u started selling here, u posted an initial thread WICH U NEVER RESPECTED!!AND I CAN PROVE IT!so stop playing with us, ur fucking clients.this is ignorance .get attitude, stop ignoring all of us who buy from u with confindence, when u anounce NEW bases WICH ARE NOT NEW!soooo SOLVE IT.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
psycho you are already deer here, stop posting shit here. I am not support, and support doesn't work on weekend, so just wait for him and stop posting shit here

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
Z****** LOL!!! what LAME excuse!! what the fuck means if im deer ?? u even know what i got the status for ?? it has nothing to do with dumps that status if u didnt get it!!so u find an excuse for doing to me the same shit u did to ONLYSERVER ????????
what the fuck are u talking about ?? IS MY STATUS AN EXCUSE U GAVE ME 10 PIECES ALL HOLD/PICK UPS ????? u think u just get away with it using my status ? ACT LIKE A PRO if not just tell us u sell SHITTTTTTTYYYY DUMPS! it is not about the money u stupid son of a fucking bitch!! i dont give a fuck about $1k BUT IS ABOUT THE FACTS!! NOW I DIDNT WANTED TO MAKE IT PUBLIC U FUCKIN DICKHEAD! BUT WITH UR DUMPS I ALMOST GOT ONE OF MY GUYS BUSTED!! so FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SUPPORT u fucker! IN YOUR INITIAL THREAD U SAID U CHANGE NON CHECKED STUFF! I BOUGH, AND CAME BACK IN 5-6 HOURS WITH THE RESULTS CAUZE I WORK I DONT JOKE!SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE REASON U TALK LIKE THAT WHEN I AM RIGHT ????????? I BOUTHG 10 PIECES, PAID $1K, ALL OF THEM PICKED UP AND HOLD.STOLEN CARDS, AND THAT SHIT!! CAME BACK FAAST TO ASK FOR REPLACEMENT AND U REFUSE TO ANSWER ME! WHEN U FINALLY DO IT U POINT ON MY STATUS!!!! IS THIS THE BIG ZOOMER ?? now u shall make somc maths!! ONLYSERVER had problems with ur dumps, i had BIGGER one yesterday, and here are some other 3-4 guys AT LEAST complaining for ur shitty dumps! SO IF I DONT GET IT WRONG, EVERYBODY IS STUPID AND U ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!! JUST BECAUSE U SRATR CRYING WHEN U HAVE TO CHANGE SHITTY DUMPS AND SOLVE THE PROBLEMS IN A PROFESIONAL WAY! U JUST START TALKING SHIT AND THATS IT!!

A D M I N S !!!!!!!!!! - This forum i think is made for both sellers and buyers safety! now when a buyer has problems, the sellers say u have deer status and bye.but, if a seller claim a problem with a buyer u either ban it or apply a deer status or something like that.at this point, is this board made only for sellers ? cauze if so lets all buyers get the hell out of here and let only the sellers!! PLEASE TAKE ACTION OF THIS FUCKER !! HE IS RIPPING PEOPLE MONEY BY SELLING SAME DUMPS TO DIFFERENT PPL.OTHERWHISE HOW COME I GET 10 DUMPS, 3 DIFFERENT BINS FROM 2 COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE ALL DECLINED/PICK/STOLED CARDS ?? please do your job and take action!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:04 PM ----------

Z****** LOL!!! what LAME excuse!! what the fuck means if im deer ?? u even know what i got the status for ?? it has nothing to do with dumps that status if u didnt get it!!so u find an excuse for doing to me the same shit u did to ONLYSERVER ????????
what the fuck are u talking about ?? IS MY STATUS AN EXCUSE U GAVE ME 10 PIECES ALL HOLD/PICK UPS ????? u think u just get away with it using my status ? ACT LIKE A PRO if not just tell us u sell SHITTTTTTTYYYY DUMPS! it is not about the money u stupid son of a fucking bitch!! i dont give a fuck about $1k BUT IS ABOUT THE FACTS!! NOW I DIDNT WANTED TO MAKE IT PUBLIC U FUCKIN DICKHEAD! BUT WITH UR DUMPS I ALMOST GOT ONE OF MY GUYS BUSTED!! so FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SUPPORT u fucker! IN YOUR INITIAL THREAD U SAID U CHANGE NON CHECKED STUFF! I BOUGH, AND CAME BACK IN 5-6 HOURS WITH THE RESULTS CAUZE I WORK I DONT JOKE!SO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE REASON U TALK LIKE THAT WHEN I AM RIGHT ????????? I BOUTHG 10 PIECES, PAID $1K, ALL OF THEM PICKED UP AND HOLD.STOLEN CARDS, AND THAT SHIT!! CAME BACK FAAST TO ASK FOR REPLACEMENT AND U REFUSE TO ANSWER ME! WHEN U FINALLY DO IT U POINT ON MY STATUS!!!! IS THIS THE BIG ZOOMER ?? now u shall make somc maths!! ONLYSERVER had problems with ur dumps, i had BIGGER one yesterday, and here are some other 3-4 guys AT LEAST complaining for ur shitty dumps! SO IF I DONT GET IT WRONG, EVERYBODY IS STUPID AND U ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!! JUST BECAUSE U SRATR CRYING WHEN U HAVE TO CHANGE SHITTY DUMPS AND SOLVE THE PROBLEMS IN A PROFESIONAL WAY! U JUST START TALKING SHIT AND THATS IT!!

A D M I N S !!!!!!!!!! - This forum i think is made for both sellers and buyers safety! now when a buyer has problems, the sellers say u have deer status and bye.but, if a seller claim a problem with a buyer u either ban it or apply a deer status or something like that.at this point, is this board made only for sellers ? cauze if so lets all buyers get the hell out of here and let only the sellers!! PLEASE TAKE ACTION OF THIS FUCKER !! HE IS RIPPING PEOPLE MONEY BY SELLING SAME DUMPS TO DIFFERENT PPL.OTHERWHISE HOW COME I GET 10 DUMPS, 3 DIFFERENT BINS FROM 2 COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE ALL DECLINED/PICK/STOLED CARDS ?? please do your job and take action!!!!

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
Z******, so when it comes out that kind of problems u just delete posts! ure really strong u know..solve ur problems, if not i will reffer to admins

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Z******, so when it comes out that kind of problems u just delete posts! ure really strong u know..solve ur problems, if not i will reffer to admins
you are deer, i told you do not use my service anymore, all refunded, if you continue post shit you will be deer for all days !!!