Official resseler OF Rhodes here.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
quit blowing out your ass.

I drop 1k a week easily with his dumps and always have good returns

but you dont paid mine if you like you drop 1 million$ with him i only sharing my own exprienced with his garbage dumps . if he is competent as he promised to refund me but later disappear you can help him as you drop 1k with him everyday , hire fake feedback member i see reason he was cying i should leave feedback in forum when i have never used stuff yet , and you think real vendor will cry for feedback , me too i drop 2k with nick j each day for yur information , and try to respect youself let who the matter concern reply me ok .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:19 PM ----------

FRESH UPDATE CANADA-EURO 24 HOURS BE READYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Rhodes2 the member you hire here to give me -1 reputation after loosing time ,payment if you dont tell him to removed that , enough is enough from this -reputation especially from you seller when buyer complaint about stuff you selling calling 100% valid fresh next thing is to hire some member to give negative reputation , again you a big liar for saying bcos 100$ stuff , asked nick order i made from him each day .
removed your - reputaion or alse i keep my action .

lala

No comments

lala

Professional
Reaction score
but you dont paid mine if you like you drop 1 million$ with him i only sharing my own exprienced with his garbage dumps . if he is competent as he promised to refund me but later disappear you can help him as you drop 1k with him everyday , hire fake feedback member i see reason he was cying i should leave feedback in forum when i have never used stuff yet , and you think real vendor will cry for feedback , me too i drop 2k with nick j each day for yur information , and try to respect youself let who the matter concern reply me ok .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:19 PM ----------

Rhodes2 the member you hire here to give me -1 reputation after loosing time ,payment if you dont tell him to removed that , enough is enough from this -reputation especially from you seller when buyer complaint about stuff you selling calling 100% valid fresh next thing is to hire some member to give negative reputation , again you a big liar for saying bcos 100$ stuff , asked nick order i made from him each day .

100$ worth of dumps? so you didn't even buy 5 of them if they were usa... less if they were EU...

You know what I smell? a dumb fucking nigerian/indian ripper. Look how much negative feedback you carry with you... Now you threaten vendors to tarnish their reputations unless they supply you free stuff right? Ninja will be here to deal with you soon.

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
Good guy!! very nice guy

he hire you too

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:10 AM ----------

quit blowing out your ass.

I drop 1k a week easily with his dumps and always have good returns

you what? you are great monkey from Africa i know very sure.

you will received your negative reputation with so called yur seller each day here , im with all of you.

ali143

Carder
Reaction score
LOL no one haired me i make money with his dumps thats why i like it. too bad u cannot make money with his dumps. If you aint gettin money u must have done something wrong. listen to rick ross!!

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score

Best vendor on forum right now...maybe u had Bad luck bro...i vouch for him a+++++++

OqilOqilov

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
LOL @ LISTEN TO RICK ROSS

reussite72

RIPPER
Reaction score
Paid order but still received nothing ...im still waiting ...

---------- Сообщение добавлено 23-07-2012 в 12:43 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 22-07-2012 в 11:14 PM ----------

Order still pending ... Already paid him ...

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
LOL no one haired me i make money with his dumps thats why i like it. too bad u cannot make money with his dumps. If you aint gettin money u must have done something wrong. listen to rick ross!!

your ans

reussite72
UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS

Damn dont understand 1 out of 8 worked , really disappointed , not that good ...

azania

Professional
Reaction score
Register on www.shop-liberty.com to test our tools.
Dumps, cvv, full and spam tools available. 100% validity as at today.
Several tested vendors with products in the shop.
24hrs support.

if u received this message in your inbox from this foolish ripper pls report to admin.. its a fake site with spywares... if u visit u will loose all money in your LR.. Pls every body warn other carder

reussite72

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro u are at -16 and u still talk lol

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:16 AM ----------

Really nice guy , replaced me my dumps hope this time is good :)

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
rhodes is the best sell on this carder respect for my men uppppppppppppppppp
a++++++ super dumps all time