Official resseler OF Rhodes here.

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
Super fast communication. Definitely the best vendor on the forum right now. His pcs are rocking. Just made another order. Spend a little with him and you make a fortune :)

dizz

Reaction score
This is the fastest and most effective venor I've dealt with so far. If you want to make real money with a real vendor he's here
A++++++++

lego2309

RIPPER
Reaction score
Great communication again.. This guy is really concerned about you as a customer.. Is willing to make the customer happy.. Thank you bro for your help as well as good EU's can wait til fresh EU's drop again a++++++++

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
A other succesful order stuff is around 70% his USA Hittin good Amount Im very happy again... Keep it up bro i hope u Will not left here without me bro;) Mr Rhodes a ++++++++++

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
been offline for too long now need assist bro!
Bro im online always i need to sleep to bro lmao hit me im here

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:34 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:31 PM ----------

TO ALL MY CUSTOMER FROM 2DAY MY USA BASE MOVING TO SALES... COME IN ICQ FOR BULK PRICE..BASE STILL HAVE 70% RATE VALID .....MY NEW USA BASE FULL OF BOMB COMIN 48-72 HOURS SO EVERYBODY BE READY WILL BE VERYYY HOTTTTT :)

Reactions: Agate

Agate

Excellent

Agate

Carder
Reaction score
The highest vaild rate with great amounts.
Excellent service-this is what we are waiting for

Last edited:

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Friendly/Good Quality Seller.

mfkvjx1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Lol im not going to lie Communication a+++++++++ Service a++++++ got my dumps instantly even threw in a few corps now time to see how rich i can become this might be real rhodes return Dont leave Bro!!!!!

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
hi bro

> hi bro.. this really you?
my old friend? i was so worried about u.. where were you?.. how r u?

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
this guy is the best stop send money to other fake seller buy only from him i trust this guy 1000% so is the best for me braap dumpi bump money talk is dumps never reject from store big up for you rhodes2 a++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
made order and got stuff instantly...like this guy! will post on results

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
great vendor

mr.rhodes the real deal. great bizman and he really cares bout his customers and reputation. u cant lose when u deal with him. keep up the great service mr.rhodes

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
You aren't real rhodes.Why are you useing its name?
Who told u i was Rhodes? please bro i dont have time to waste for that i say it many times im not Rhodes.....if u want to talk about it come icq here is for only feedback thank you very much for understanding