Official resseler OF Rhodes here.

halfbaked

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bought 15pcs to test

communication %100 great

service %100 great (got dumps in seconds)

will test dumps now, be back with results.

TomyD

Reaction score
whats up bro I added you but you did not add me or respond to my messege whats up?

YYY

Reaction score
beware bro , this is a ripper, dont do business with him , READ MY POST ...on page9

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:07 PM ----------

on page 8 last post
with prove i have , tihs is a ripper

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
beware bro , this is a ripper, dont do business with him , READ MY POST ...on page9

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:07 PM ----------

on page 8 last post
Who is ripper??? bro we did buisness one time u was happy... second order u tellin me u sent me money i receive none money 0000 money i get from u stop please we not kids here ... nobody here can say im ripper when i receive money i send order few second after so please maybe u send money to wrong account sorry bro

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
I belive rhodes2 is honest seller, so far have bought from him twice and hes quality is up to par with the real rhodes :) Instant delivery , excellent communication A++++++++++

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score

on page 8 last post
Bro r u crazyyyyyy ??? This Guy is best vendor hère right now .. I did 3 order all succeful and instant delevery ... Keep it up bro a++++

Rhodes2

Carder
Reaction score
dear carder out there beware of this ripper with skill, my money was transfer to him and he cliam that he did not recived , i can even proof with the transaction history.http://p13.freep.cn/p.aspx?u=v20_p13_photo_1206070004472621_0.jpg

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:11 PM ----------

the first time he was ok with small amount of money , but when the deals cost 500 dollards he start his stunt . sad to say that he is so short shighted. i m a bulk who can use up to 100 pcs per day. 500 is nothing man , keep it for your whoever CASKET BILL

TO ALL CARDERSS....This guy tellin true he sent 500 lr yesterday and i didnt send his order because i didnt seen his batch on history ... and now he post i rechek good and he really send me 500 lr...im very sorry brother come icq i have ur order ready or i refund u ...We all human and we can do mistake im very sorry brother ...soon he will post that problem is fix ..Thank you for understanding

covexx

Great service

world.bank

BANNED
Reaction score
Its happens , sometimes LR delay funds even if money is sent, am sure was just misunderstanding

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
LR Doesn't delay money.

covexx

Reaction score
Rhodes2 is da man.
Fast,easy and pleasant transaction. Got a BONUS :)
Thanks a lot.

Communication: A+

Dumps: A+

fffkkkuuu

Carder
Reaction score
very nice communication,,bought 6 pcs eu to try..hope the result is as good as the communication...will post result here soon..

lala

Professional
Reaction score
This guy is great! Super fast delivery... speaks good english... Great personality... What more can I ask from him? This might be my new go-to vendor from now on.... Just placed 1k order... will report back on cards for yall!

+1

Torament

Carder
Reaction score
this is real big vendor. I got so much of high valid stuff after a long pause. before him I got this quality from maksik & then from rhodes. rhodes perheps not selling stuff to many people. so i lost him. i was abt to leave this dumps business but this man stand me again. me & my whole team is very happy again now with work. only because of his high valid stuff. thnks man...........

YYY

Reaction score
dear all carders . referring to the last box of post in page 8 , i would like to clarify this matter . is all due to misunderstanding. and i like to apologise for the harsh word that i ve used. this guy here is a real honest and reputable dealer . i ve got all my orders and even got 2 bonus.SO CARDERS LET S CARRY ON WITH ALL YOUR BUSINESS WITH HIM AND WE CAN ALL LAUGHT ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK...

Nutra01

Carder
Reaction score
this guys the real deal...A+++++++++++++++ hope you can keep this up!

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
First time dealing with this seller. A+++ in communication. Fast delivery. Only purchased 1 pc as test and seller gave me bonus to start my career :) Very Thankful.

cinoo

Professional
Reaction score
these vendor really2 good n faster for the service also everything so don't let the dumps left just buy from these vendor only n always numbers one in carder.market so don't miss these vendor very2 nice comunication fast n always update a lot off dumps is very good arroun the world he got the dumps once again give these vendor A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :D:D:D

julianni

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Honestly i never Seen dumps with big Amount and multiswipe like his stuff since Rhodes left forum...100% his dumps r from KING RHODES keep it up bro and we all hope u will always have same stuff ++++++